• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
Nah. I fear only birds and clowns! ...And the occasional needle.
The person below me is looking forward to the weekend. [No work for 48 hours sounds rather nice.]

Last edited:

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
Wait a second... Is today Friday?
*Glances at top of screen*
FUCK.
*Takes my broken Speed Stacks and throws them out the window*
Good thing I have three other sets.
STACKit%20Sets%20-%20all%20colors-940x438.jpg

Broken: Second one
ANYWAYS...
The person below me even knows what Speed Stacks are.

Yes I do.
And here's that (delayed) picture {What can I say have exams now...}
sho_minamimoto_and_pi_by_kah0922-d5hc2op.png

The person below me knows a Wii game (Not C.O.D) that is rated M.

Maybe. Although I have a greater understanding of the human concepts and evolution goal than others, I do not understand mine. I believe my purpose of life is something human kind has not experienced before, such as a phenomena as great as flying with only human ability, or something that seemed to have come from the depths of hell, such as a celestial event that could doom us all.

^I can be much more serious/creepier then that....but you wouldn't want to see that. It hardly shows because of my spunky personality!~

The person below me didn't know I could be that eerie.

SUMMER BREAK, MOTHERFETCHERS!!!!! *rides a Seaking into the titanic* (F*ck yea Seaking)

The person below me is below me and the person below them is below the person below me ^_^

I think so, because we've taken up the past 5 posts, so that probably covers whatever nonsense you just said.

The person below me can give me an idea for a good, not OP Pokesona.

Maybe. :3

The person below me now knows that the outbreak of the zombie apocalypse has already begun, the virus that will slowly turn us into these horrifying flesh eaters is already inside us, and just needs something to awaken it.

Sir, you are a psychic. I have red-brownish hair, so yeah..I have icy blue eyes too. So...would that count as being ginger? (They change colors though...from misty blue green to icy blue and a deep blue.)

The person below me has seen The Lego Movie.