• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

image.jpg

The person below me is a banana.

Well, when I was a baby I used to rub my pillow to get to sleep. Yes.

The person below me likes unusual things.

EDIT:
The inb4! No. I don't have glasses on.

Nearly all the things I like are somewhat unusual.

The person below me shall read this thing I wrote:
With the scars we bear on our arms and legs, we push forward through struggles and faults with allies and foes, desperate for what - a mere sentence of death? For what we fight for is our fate - an everlasting war with humanity at its knees, and we continue on, push forward, and live the battle. We cry as comrades fall, we laugh as fears are conquered, we smile at the smallest of moments, we push on towards our goals with endurance and the feel of victory. These are the reasons why we continue the fight; and the war will never come to a stop as long as humanity shall fight. ~Skyy-chan

Last edited:
What have they done? They rushed their attacks just for the sake of nothing? If they die fighting, what will happen? Their families, friends, and loved ones are just filled with grief if they died. They should just plan abd then fight back in large groups taking out each enemy one by one. (is this a SnK reference though?)
The person below me can write a haiku.
Example:
The sea breeze is here.
The vast beach is getting filled.
Oh, what a nice sight!