• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

no but im really happy now that they didnt mess up mega shapedo and gallade, greatly improving my chances of buying. im still worried though about future screw ups

the person below me wants pokemon z to exist

their food is good and i am part italian but what annoys me about them is my families fault for talking about them non-stop at dinners. i ask myself sometimes ''WHY?'' and that basically how i dislike them. also the accent the natives there have is annoying and i think they overuse the letter i in the food they have

the person below me has an old thing in there family (i currently have a golden lighter my great grandmother had)

im guessing its the time when that guy went into the game and saw that shulk (who has been added), the duck hunt dog, bowser jr. and i think dr. mario and put it on the internet, correct?

the person below me would rather (if possible) have the duck hunt dog be an assist trophy than character (i certainly would)

im guessing that means i love pink, certainly not. i like the colors red, white, gray and silver

the person below me has been kicked out of a place for a stupid reason (for me yes and it happened today)