• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

As cool as it sounds, aren't fossil Pokemon technically dinosaurs?

The person below me has created too many characters for various reasons. (Like my unfinished list that I made forever ago. :p)

BY DAGON, I know, right? Up at 6am, an hour and a half commute...for 45 minutes work. GOD I hate Monday Mornings.

The person below me thinks that the First Pokemon Generation is the Best Pokemon Generation! :D

False. I like both of them, but I like more characters from Marvel...DC is better TV (at the moment, at least, and excluding the Netflix stuff), but Marvel is kicking the stuffing out of DC when it comes to films. I love Deathstroke and Starfire and Aquaman, but it doesn't help that I despise the "Big Three." Superman is OP as hell, WW is almost as bad and Batman is at this point more of a plot device than a character.

The person below me acknowledges the objective supremacy of bacon over all other foods. :p

Set It Off is sort of like My Chemical Romance, if that clarifies anything. :p

I think I can safely say that I am not, in fact, John Cena. Sorry.

The person below me likes to cook and bake.