• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Depends... where are they drawing? Are they legally drawing somewhere they are allowed to? I don't care if people call it art... Vandalism is still a crime. However assuming the drawing is legally tagged somewhere I suppose it's fine. I don't really have strong opinions on ot as I don't actually care for it in particular. It's okay. So I guess technically yes?

The person below me ate breakfast today...

just getting up at 8am, so I haven't even decided what to get
might have something

person below me has tried to do 'online battles' before
even if they liked them or not - I tried, but got bored with them quickly

No. Not my style. I like my video games to be easy ,and preferably offline. If I want a challenge I'll do something in real life.

The person below me likes dragons(not pokémon specifically ,but dragons in general)

no. I don't watch podcasts... Plus I never heard of that one before...

The person below me has fresh/decent smelling breath right now...

(I had gum so I like to think mine smells good now even though it probably isn't...)

I don't have a bunk bed... When I was younger I did ,but the roof was low enough that you couldn't stand on the top bunk... I definitely wouldn't have jumped off as there would definitely have been some sort of injury... so no.

The person below me has held a duck before...

Personally I didn't really think it looked like supermans hair... That one spot in his hair has a similar curve to superman's hair sure ,but it's different enough that I overlooked it without thinking... so no...

I think rillaboom looks awesome! It's the other two I don't care much for...cinderace is kinda cool... intelion just looks weird with that skeletal frame... lookin like a blue reptilian version of the pink panther... also sizzle reminds me of gladion...
250px-Pink_Panther.png

The person below me wishes rillaboom, cinderace ,and intelion had secondary types...
(not a big deal ,but it would have been cool...)

had to look up what they look like, I still haven't memorized all the newer Pokemon
they are not Pokemon that catch my attention at all
a bit too "humanoid" looking, another reason I really dislike their designs
to me not much opinion on them having secondary type

person below me likes fruit juices

Some of them. I absolutely love cranberry juice, and a number of other juices (apple, orange, etc) are okay - not my first choice to drink, but whatever. However, the extent of my loathing for grape juice has yet to be charted by humankind.

The person below me has heard of Pokemon Tabletop.

I have not until you mentioned it... funny enough I'm not surprised in the slightest... aside from the fact that I never heard of it before of course...

The person below me can snap their fingers three times in a row...

Is there any other way to keep them? Yes! When people see me chillin with my duckies I want people to know how adorable and classy they are.

The person below me is not an evil monster ,and is perfectly fine with their doggy pokémon sitting on the couch...
tumblr_o8lk8tmYWQ1rv6iido1_r1_400.png

pluveon

Previously DreamyVictini
I have made soo many Fakemon, and I have tried to make Fakedexes in the past many times. But I just keep adding, scrapping and changing the Fakemon and it just becomes a mess... So yesn't

TPBM has made a Pokemon crossbreed before. (Crossbreeds and fusions are two different things)

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Uh, false. I believe in watching the animes and sticking with the Pokemon in there. (Pokemon Detective Pikachu is an exception!!!)

The person below me is homosexual.

nope, I can go days without sneezing, we are all different - I don't have allergies
not much dust in my room or work environment

person below me likes drinking lots of water

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Umm sorta? I know a little Korean and a little Spanish and a few swears in German and Russian, does that count? One of my friends speaks seven languages fluently though.

The person below me considers Pokémon an anime

yes I do, started in Japan, I know animation over there is called 'anime"
animation in the USA is called "cartoons"
its an anime

person below me can binge watch their favorite show for days without getting bored

not really, do watch them when I play game myself, just to see how others play them

person below me likes to experiment with food
mixing foods that normally wouldn't go together, see if it works

not sleepy, I should be sleeping, I have work in 9 hours
not sleepy at all - instead I'm eating and watching a comedy movie (Jackass 3.5)
*share some of the sleepy feeling with me*

person below me still has a 3DS XL

(sounds painful, my only one was while working, cut my thumb with a sharp blade from a box cutter, by now healed, as it happened almost 2 years ago - took me almost 20 mins to control the bleeding and apply a bandage)

I do believe I played the original Mario Party for the N64

person below me has a bottle with water in their room