• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Oh yes
The graphics were absolutely mediocre
Characters werent too memorable
The exp share was unable to be unequipped so no sense of challenge
Animations are horrible. Its like a 3ds port
Ugh

The person below me thinks the next Pokemon region would be based on Australia

smew178

Previously Caleb LaMont
Yes.

TPBM thinks they were dropped on their head when they were a baby.

P.S: Me and my english teacher in 9th got in a fist fight and i sent him to the hospital by breaking his arm with a stapler. Nobody wanted to bully me in school after that.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
OMG I ACTUALLY WAS DROPPED ONTO MY HEAD WHEN I WAS A BABY.
My mom was trying to give me a shower back then, she dropped all of my siblings when they were babies.

TPBM can speak more than one language.

actually I do, but one that my little sister won at a fair and gave it to my grandma, I have it safe after my grandma passed away in 2014, I'll keep it safe and next to my pillow... on my own, not yet, I do hope they make a plush of Ursaring, that be awesome

person below me can draw their favorite Pokemon
*my pfp I drew it myself*

not at all, I should be more, I do exercise, walking to be able to do my work, which requires lots of walking, going up and down step ladder, and moving items very low shelves, and at times moving heavy items, good thing nit lifting them - that job is restocking shelves at the grocery store

the person below me likes mixing flavors

smew178

Previously Caleb LaMont
Yes.I dont stutter that often but i do stutter on "girlfriend" and "Natalie". Its kinda embarrassing because her name in Natalie.

TPBM has "experimented" with darts before.

Last edited:
Occasionally I do play Pokemon go, trying to get a Garchomp and failing miserably :/

The person below me is excited for all the DC related projects in 2021 (I know I am XD)

Edit: DC as in like the comics. Justice league, Batman and all that @smew178

Last edited: