• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Pokecharms Safari

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend code is 1693-0797-8886

Mine is dragon type and contains Gabite, Dragonair and Druddigon

o.O that's awesome, please do not hesitate to add me =)

I've added everyone on the list so if you haven't added me yet anyone, please do

My friend code is 1693-0797-8886

Mine is dragon type and contains Gabite, Dragonair and Druddigon
I've added you to my friend list, but I'll need you to do the same for me, so I can confirm this information.

Edit:
Confirmed and updated!

Last edited:
Hello, RLRL provided my friend code earlier but i thought i should provide it myself and can start adding codes =]

2595 1086 7508
Apparently i'm water with Octillery, Gyarados and Azumarill

Last edited:
My friend code is 4897-5944-3349
I've been told that my type is Dark, but I have no idea as to which pokémon I have

My 3ds friend code is 1246-9042-7315. I have the electric safari and my three pokes are Emolga, Electabuzz, and Luxio.
Added and updated, though we'll both have to be online so I can confirm that the third Pokemon is indeed Luxio.

My friend code is 4897-5944-3349
I've been told that my type is Dark, but I have no idea as to which pokémon I have
Added and updated... and apparently, your type is Water.

My FC is 3926-4667-4123. I have no idea what my type is.

here's my friend code ^_^
0104-0362-7407
as for what pokemon you may find i dont have a clue haha
i plan on adding everyone in this post so i hope you'll add me as well ^_^
I added you my code is 3926-4667-4123

Last edited by a moderator:
Might as well add myself here~

FC: 2423-2835-0275 and I happen to have Growlithe, Larvesta, and Braixen

I'm not too sure what my type is, as no one has told me yet. If anyone wants to add me my FC is 2578 3623 6729. Send me a message if you add me, so I can add you back. :D

Name: Jesse(Shocari)
FC: 3840-6487-5515
Type: Ghost
Pokemon: Golurk, Phantump, Lampent.

Last edited:
FC is 3840-6487-5515. Let me know if you add me so I can do the same ^^

add me please: 3582-8476-0397 name is doo-little

Adding in my code here. I apparently have Doduo and Tranquill.

4382-2337-8714

Added, added, and added.

Also, for future reference, if you're going to post your friend code, you should just add all the friend codes already on the list to your 3DS friend list. If they want to add you, they'll enter your codes on their own 3DS's (and there are really no negative consequences that come of this, aside from a Swapnote incident that took place recently, but Nintendo is trying to fix that issue).

EDIT:
@EpicGengar1 added to the list. Still waiting on the others.

Last edited:
My 3DS Friend code is 4639-8953-8270
I don't know what my Safari pokemon are yet but i have all three unlocked.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
0473 7895 5364
I have a grass safari with Sawsbuck, Tangela and Quilladin in it.
I've added everyone above me [or rather will be right after post]

I noticed you missed Karu's code in your first post edit, despite having it updated up to the post right before me.

Last edited:
My friend code is: 5300 9123 6591
I have no idea of my type or pokemon but I've unlocked the third pokemon. I've also added everyone in the list.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
My friend code is: 5300 9123 6591
I have no idea of my type or pokemon but I've unlocked the third pokemon. I've also added everyone in the list.

You have Pumpkaboo and Lampent. I won't know the third ghost until you're online at the same time as I am though.

Thanks for finding out my types Ruko, as for the third pokemon, if all that is required is for me to be on and playing the game I can leave my ds open as long as it is needed for any of you guys to get the third poke.

3780-9903-6013 for me o wo7

My field type is water and my Pokemon are Azumarill, Floatzel and Panpour. Not to great, I admit, but if you ever wanted one of the things with hidden abilities or for perfect IV breeding, there ya go~

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
THE FOLLOWING IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

I had the brilliant idea to swap my card to a different 3DS to access my own friend safari, and the plan worked great. All of the Friends we had in common carried over and I began to catch things from my own safari. When I was done, I went back to my 3DS to find that all of my safari data had been lost except for friends which were added to both handhelds.

Unless you are prepared to refill all of the data on your safaris [including having to meet each person online to unlock 3rd pokemon] do not attempt to access your own safari as I did. This concludes the public service announcement.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
My friend code is 4742 - 6138 - 1100.
My friend safari is Normal type, and I'm told it contains Dunsparce, Audino, and Smeargle.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I'm not completely sure how the Friend Safari works, so apologies in advance if this is a dumb question, but I recently beat the Elite 4/Champion on my game. Will I need to be online with my version for someone else to confirm my third Pokemon or are people able to encounter it without me online?

I'm not completely sure how the Friend Safari works, so apologies in advance if this is a dumb question, but I recently beat the Elite 4/Champion on my game. Will I need to be online with my version for someone else to confirm my third Pokemon or are people able to encounter it without me online?
You'll have to be online at the same time as someone else so that his/her game can confirm that you have beaten the Elite Four and unlock it.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
You'll have to be online at the same time as someone else so that his/her game can confirm that you have beaten the Elite Four and unlock it.

Makes sense. Thank you for the information, Valin! :)

I'll try and add all of you as soon as possible. Is it ok to post some of my friends codes and pokemon on here?

Bit late to the party, but my Friendcode is 4425-2822-7361
Type is grass and Pokemon are Tangela, Ivysaur and Maractus

Status
Not open for further replies.