• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Road to Unova - Discussion

What should the villainous team be?

• Team Plasma as usual

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
THE ROAD TO UNOVA

The Unova region! Welcome aboard!

Is this your first adventure, trainer? Fear not. We have plenty of things to talk about. First off...

Welcome! Here in Unova, you will find none other than Professor Juniper, the professor of the entire Unova region who is responsible for overseeing every new trainer who starts here. Even while she is busy more often than not, she really cares about pokemon and isn't afraid to make friends.

More so to the point, you will find many pokemon that may or may not be new to you here in Unova. From the grasses of Pinwheel Forest to the depths of lakes and oceans, Unova has it all. It would be hard to not find a pokemon every step you take into the overworld but that's what everything is about!

So...!

We trust you, trainer, to find your starter pokemon from Professor Juniper in her laboratory or to have one on your own. Get out there! Explore the world for yourself and realize your dream with every move you make! There is no limit to what you can do with your life so have fun!

Wait...! Before you leave, could you... tell me a little about yourself?

Character Sheet
Name:
Region of Origin:
Mascot Pokèmon (optional):
Backstory:
Positive(s):
Negative(s):
Roll: (Breeder, trainer, backpacker, ace, etc.):
Physical Description & Clothing Outfits:
Extras:

Great! Its so nice to learn more about you! I can tell you're going to be a valuable person here in Unova. Speaking of which...

Why don't we run you by a couple of our adventure rules while we have your ear, eh?

Rules:

- No legendaries whatsoever. Mystical pokemon as well!
- Mega-Evolution and Z-Moves must be cleared with an Administrator.
- No forcing moves to hit on opposing pokemon and be sure not to take control of them. No controlling NPC's unless you introduce them into the storyline.
- Each player is allowed two OC's or ONE Canon character. I may allow certain people two, etc. Depending on how I feel about their storyline.
- Swearing and other language is to be kept at a minimum. In the world of pokemon, death is so rare and violence as well. Keep it to a minimum.
- Romance is allowed but keep it at the PG-13 level as per usual.
- No bullying someone for their actions or choices. If a character is naturally a bully, pester the other character not the player.
- Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Did that clear anything up for you? ... I hope so! Now that you know the basics of the action here, why don't you jump into the world of pokemon?

Adventure awaits you! Welcome to UNOVA!

After the fall of Neo-Plasma, famous champion Hilbert has returned to his throne after leaving Champion Iris to cover. Pokèmon Trainer N has also returned to Unova but his nomadic behavior leaves little evidence as to where he is staying. Hilda is a pokemon breeder and occasionally assists in the Pokèmon centers around the region. Cheren runs the first gym of the region and Bianca of course helps professor Juniper whenever she can. Rosa and Nate are also gym leader's, now the second gym leader in the form of a fire type gym.

How will YOU fit in when things change?

Here, I'll be posting information for my character in the roleplay as well as character information for other characters - for right now, I have: Team Comet Leader Erica, Team Comet Admin Kuiper, and parts of Team Comet Admin Sedna. I'll be updated as things come along.

Character Sheet

Name: Yumiko
Region of Origin: Johto
Mascot Pokèmon (optional): Pichu
Backstory: Yumiko was born and raised in the Johto region under his father, Juro. His father is now one of the Elite Four in Johto after many years have gone by - which is why Yumiko has grown up to want to be the champion of any region since Johto doesn't fit him. When he moved to Unova at the age of 16, he spent the first year familiarizing himself with the history of the region and going over the immense backstory of Team Plasma and Neo-Plasma. His friend, Erica, the first friend he made in Unova, has a dark backstory and is rumored to be the head of something large. So, he decided to take the opportunity to seek his own adventure in order to get away from his friend while attempting to complete the wish he's always had.
Positive(s): Yumiko performs well under pressure and doesn't crack when the situation comes down to desperate measures. He is also bubbly to his friends that he knows but appears shady and antisocial when around people that he doesn't.
Negative(s): Because he's so stone cold in the times of battle, he often refuses help from others and is very stubborn. Yumiko never had many girl friends growing up so he gets easily flustered around girls that he deems fit for his personality.
Roll: (Breeder, trainer, backpacker, ace, etc.): Pokemon Trainer
PkmnTrainer_001.png
PkmnTrainer_001.png
Yumiko stands to 5'11 and has crimson red hair that is always brushed down, barely peaking through under his trainer hat. His eyes match his hair color - a crimson red as well but with thick black eyebrows. He wears black and white shorts and a black trainer jacket over a white t-shirt. On his hands, he wears black and white gloves which help give him a better grip on pokeballs. More often than not, Yumiko doesn't dress for occasions and will truly wear shorts in the snow without even thinking about it.
Extras: Yumiko starts his journey with a Pichu and is given a Chikorita from Professor Juniper when he meets her.

Character Sheet
Name: Erica
Region of Origin: Unova
Mascot Pokèmon (optional): Emolga
Backstory: Erica is the leader of the criminal gang of Unova, Team Comet. When she was growing up, one of her childhood pokemon passed away at the hands of a Nurse Joy in Unova. Enraged, Erica sought to become a pokemon trainer and get revenge on the region that made her heart suffer so badly. For years, nothing went her way and she lost against Iris while she was deemed champion after Hilbert's leave. Thankfully, Neo-Plasma fell apart at the hands of several trainers and she was given the opportunity to rise. Her goal isn't to capture any legendary power or to rule but to simply make the world feel the pain she felt by taking away their pokemon.
Positive(s): Erica is wildly attractive and often uses this aspect to get herself out of trouble with men. She is also highly intelligent about pokemon and their different abilities.
Negative(s): If angered, Erica reacts on blind emotions only and has a short fuse to back up her ambitions.
Roll: (Breeder, trainer, backpacker, ace, etc.): Team Comet Leader
Physical Description & Clothing Outfits: Erica stands to about 4'11" and has long and silky purple hair that extends down to her lower back. Her eyes are nearly black but actually a low-shifted shade of purple. Her skin is very white - almost pale due to how little she goes outside. Erica wears a black dress that poofs out similar to a cloud while her top is a spacey-purple cardigan that is kept open. Around her neck she wears a talon that belongs to the Skitty that she lost as a child.
Extras: Erica is a friend of Yumiko and eventually discovers that he's trying to stop her criminal gang causing a conflict of interest.

Character Sheet
Name: Kuiper
Region of Origin: Sinnoh
Mascot Pokèmon (optional): Yamask - Cofagrigus
Backstory: Kuiper is a childhood friend of Erica and was guilted into working for her. Deep down, he knows what Erica is doing is completely wrong but has no will to stop her since they were such good friends. He was born and raised in the Sinnoh region.
Positive(s): Kuiper follows his orders to the limit and always works to get the job done.
Negative(s): Kuiper, as said earlier, doesn't feel confident in Erica but only listens to her out of respect.
Roll: (Breeder, trainer, backpacker, ace, etc.): Team Comet Admin
Physical Description & Clothing Outfits: Kuiper has midnight black hair that hangs down, almost covering his eyebrows. He always wears the expression of someone who is exhausted but he is actually always aware of his surroundings. For an outfit, he wears a bomber jacket that has a large comet design in black and bright purple pasted on the front of it and black pants.
Extras: Kuiper tries to give the adventurer's tips on how to deal with Team Comet.

Character Sheet
Name: Sedna
Region of Origin: Hoenn
Mascot Pokèmon (optional): Solosis -> Duosion -> Reuniclus
Backstory:
Positive(s):
Negative(s):
Roll: (Breeder, trainer, backpacker, ace, etc.): Team Comet Admin
Extras:

Last edited:
Name: Harper
Mascot Pokèmon (optional): Grotle
Backstory: Harper moved to Unova with her sister Julie as she got a job in Castelia City in a firm. While Julie adjusts to the big city life, Harper has gone to stay with her aunt in Nuvema Town. Her aunt encouraged her to go on a Pokemon Journey to make good use of her time in Unova and since she only collected the first gym badge in Sinnoh before moving, this would give her Pokemon a chance to grow aswell.
Positive(s): She is very kindhearted and selfless.
Negative(s): She is oblivious to any danger whatsoever.
Roll: (Breeder, trainer, backpacker, ace, etc.): Trainer, aspiring ranger.
Physical Description & Clothing Outfits: Typical Ranger Gear - Red hat, black shirt and skirt with a red parka on top. She is fairly short at 5'7 with blue eyes and long black hair she keeps in a ponytail.
Extras:

Just gonna like, DIVE on this, I've recently joined and HO boi am I craving a Pokemon RP these past few months! I'd love to sign my character up and see if she fits what you're looking for!

I've got two questions though!

I know Musicals knocked Contests out of the water in the Unova games (All and any knowledge I have about Unova comes from Pokemon White) so would a co-ordinator type trainer be too much of a stretch of what you're looking for, or would that be alright?

(Edited, someone already asked about the mascot Pokemon! )

So in second place! How do starters work in your proposed roleplay? Choose from the 3 in game ones, other region starters, or are people going to be allowed Unova Pokemon (assuming they're like, basic forms? eg, Lillipup, Tympole, Drillbur) as starters?

Sorry if I bombarded you with those, I'm a simple sort who needs things explained to me! :p

Last edited:
Just gonna like, DIVE on this, I've recently joined and HO boi am I craving a Pokemon RP these past few months! I'd love to sign my character up and see if she fits what you're looking for!

I've got two questions though!

I know Musicals knocked Contests out of the water in the Unova games (All and any knowledge I have about Unova comes from Pokemon White) so would a co-ordinator type trainer be too much of a stretch of what you're looking for, or would that be alright?

(Edited, someone already asked about the mascot Pokemon! )

So in second place! How do starters work in your proposed roleplay? Choose from the 3 in game ones, other region starters, or are people going to be allowed Unova Pokemon (assuming they're like, basic forms? eg, Lillipup, Tympole, Drillbur) as starters?

Sorry if I bombarded you with those, I'm a simple sort who needs things explained to me! :p
What do you mean mascot Pokemon?
Never apologize for questions. Those are the sources for our knowledge!

For mascot pokemon: basically, it's optional here but if you chose to have a pokemon out of its pokeball at all times. Pikachu is Ash Ketchum's Mascot Pokèmon. Basically it's something like that!

Now, for co-ordinator, like I said, any form of trainer or person who goes on any adventure is allowed. So, go crazy.

Lastly, to answer your question about the starters: it's much cooler than that

The pokemon you can receive as a starter pokemon depends completely on the region your character hails from! (I need to put that in the information in the first post soon)

So, if you were born in Kanto but are adventuring through Unova, you can choose from the Kanto starters. If you're from Johto, you can choose from the Johto starters, and vice versa.

Hopefully that clears everything up!

@Tyler Oak I accept your character sheet!

Name: Hazel Linton

Region of Origin: Sinnoh (Hearthome City)

Mascot Pokémon: Azurill

Backstory:

Growing up an only and somewhat lonely child in Hearthome City, young Hazel spent much of her time either watching Contests in the Local Contest Dome, or playing with Pokémon in Amity Square, particularly those she deemed cute by her own standards. As many children do, she dreamed of owning her own team, and began her journey as a Trainer at the age of 10 in Sinnoh.

After two years of apparently disheartened training, young Hazel abandoned her badge collecting and is now an aspiring Co-ordinator, attempting to break out the over-saturated stages of the Hoenn region, particularly with the introduction of musical based contests in Unova.

Positive(s): Generous, a lively girl with great confidence and ambition. She strongly cares for conservation of Pokémon and has good knowledge of cooking and cultivating berries.

Negative(s): Hazel is rather haughty, thinking very highly of herself. She struggles to establish meaningful friendships and has a certain vain streak regarding the Pokémon she chooses to have.

Roll: Co-ordinator.

At 5’2 and still 16, Hazel has embraced her curious petite build. She wears frilly blouses, long skirts, ribbons, bows, knee socks and flats. If it’s impractical or flashy, she’ll give it a shot. Even tamer, casual wear can be described as bit up market, bow-adorned summer dresses, polka-dots here, stripes there, almost always white and some other colour of her choosing, often to match her contest Pokémon. Either she didn’t get the memo that she isn’t on stage 24/7, or something else drives this otherwise pompous style. One thing that is consistent, she always wears thick, black rimmed glasses.

She has long, vaguely wavy caramel blonde hair, often left down with no doubt an outfit matching accessory. She has coppery, funnily enough hazel-coloured eyes.

[Reference below, created on Rinmaru!]

https://orig00.deviantart.net/bdd2/f/2018/114/7/a/hazel_by_phoenixlights-dc9pa1m.png

- - - - -

Hopefully this is alright? I'm fine with changing anything you need, and thank you for taking the time to read this and reply to my questions!

Last edited:
Name: Hazel Linton

Mascot Pokémon (optional): (I’m wondering if I can leave this blank for now, as I’ve no idea what she’ll erm, settle with once she catches some! I’ll update it when she does though?)

Backstory:

Positive(s): Generous, a lively girl with great confidence and ambition. She strongly cares for conservation of Pokémon and has good knowledge of cooking and cultivating berries.

Negative(s): Hazel is rather haughty, thinking very highly of herself. She struggles to establish meaningful friendships and has a certain vain streak regarding the Pokémon she chooses to have.

Roll: Co-ordinator.

At 5’2 and still 15, Hazel has embraced her curious petite build. She wears frilly blouses, long skirts, ribbons, bows, knee socks and flats. If it’s impractical or flashy, she’ll give it a shot. Even tamer, casual wear can be described as bit up market, bow-adorned summer dresses, polka-dots here, stripes there, almost always white and some other colour of her choosing, often to match her contest Pokémon. Either she didn’t get the memo that she isn’t on stage 24/7, or something else drives this otherwise pompous style. One thing that is consistent, she always wears thick, black rimmed glasses.

She has long, vaguely wavy caramel blonde hair, often left down with no doubt an outfit matching accessory. She has coppery, funnily enough hazel-coloured eyes.

- - - - -

Hopefully this is alright? I'm fine with changing anything you need, and thank you for taking the time to read this and reply to my questions!
Right off the bat I'm won over by the level of description and information you're giving. I can tell she's deeply involved in co-ordinating so there's no way I can say no.

I accept!

For the mascot, you can just decide later on in the adventure. Like I said, it's optional so don't worry about it at the moment. ^.^

I bloomin' missed out the backstory didn't I? Sorry about that, it's updated now, haha! But thank you very much! I can't waaaaait, I'm so excited to see how everyone gets on with this roleplay!

I bloomin' missed out the backstory didn't I? Sorry about that, it's updated now, haha! But thank you very much! I can't waaaaait, I'm so excited to see how everyone gets on with this roleplay!
I'm generally fast paced, people usually get left out a lot because they'll leave for thirty minutes and next thing you know we're cities past where they just were. So, if you're good at keeping up then you're going to do just fine here. ^.^

I'm generally fast paced, people usually get left out a lot because they'll leave for thirty minutes and next thing you know we're cities past where they just were. So, if you're good at keeping up then you're going to do just fine here. ^.^

I hope the time-zone lord will bless me then, I'm on GMT time. ;3; I'll do my best though!

I have updated the first post to include information for my leading character in the roleplay as well as information about Team Comet (The criminal group here in Unova as of... now xD) Check it out if you feel it's needed otherwise they'll get an explanation later on in the story... ONCE I POST THE RP THREAD.

I'll do that once we get at least one more person.

I'd also love to join, if you'll have me ^^ Please let me know if there's anything that I can change, or tweak to make him fit a bit better.

Name: Malcolm ("Mal")
Mascot Pokèmon (optional): Minccino (not a traditional starter, is this alright?)
Backstory: He was born and raised in a small, humble home within Nuvema Town by his mother. He developed a thirst for literature almost as soon as he was able to read the words on a page, and became fascinated with the Pokémon from between the pages at a very young age. He nearly worshipped the town's professor, even becoming one of her assistants once he was old enough. However, even this wasn't enough for the boy's starving mind; he's been restless to get out of Nuvema to travel and see different kinds of Pokémon that simply don't live in his small hometown, those that he's only read about. More specifically, he is very interested in studying Pokémon behavior, both wild and domestic. Minccino was given to him as a gift by his mother before he started working for Professor Juniper.
Positive(s): He's an optimist, and even with his somewhat dorky personality, he has quite the sharp and observant mind.
Negative(s): For someone so observant, he is oddly clumsy and unorganized. As such, he has a tendency to lose misplace things. He also has a one-track mind and finds it difficult to multitask in most situations.
Roll: Aspiring Pokémon Researcher
Physical Description & Clothing Outfits: He has dark brown hair just long enough to wear up with a tie, leaving a few locks to frame the sides of his face. His eyes are a stormy blue color covered by thin, wire-framed glasses. He stands at a little under 6 foot with a slim build, and wears a black turtleneck and faded gray pants. When he sets off to leave on his journey, he adopts a black and purple backpack that contains a number of necessities, including his research journal.
Extras: He initially serves as an aide to Professor Juniper, but sets out on his own (or with others) in order to gain some knowlege and experience of his own.

I'd also love to join, if you'll have me ^^ Please let me know if there's anything that I can change, or tweak to make him fit a bit better.

Name: Malcolm ("Mal")
Mascot Pokèmon (optional): Minccino (not a traditional starter, is this alright?)
Backstory: He was born and raised in a small, humble home within Nuvema Town by his mother. He developed a thirst for literature almost as soon as he was able to read the words on a page, and became fascinated with the Pokémon from between the pages at a very young age. He nearly worshipped the town's professor, even becoming one of her assistants once he was old enough. However, even this wasn't enough for the boy's starving mind; he's been restless to get out of Nuvema to travel and see different kinds of Pokémon that simply don't live in his small hometown, those that he's only read about. More specifically, he is very interested in studying Pokémon behavior, both wild and domestic. Minccino was given to him as a gift by his mother before he started working for Professor Juniper.
Positive(s): He's an optimist, and even with his somewhat dorky personality, he has quite the sharp and observant mind.
Negative(s): For someone so observant, he is oddly clumsy and unorganized. As such, he has a tendency to lose misplace things. He also has a one-track mind and finds it difficult to multitask in most situations.
Roll: Aspiring Pokémon Researcher
Physical Description & Clothing Outfits: He has dark brown hair just long enough to wear up with a tie, leaving a few locks to frame the sides of his face. His eyes are a stormy blue color covered by thin, wire-framed glasses. He stands at a little under 6 foot with a slim build, and wears a black turtleneck and faded gray pants. When he sets off to leave on his journey, he adopts a black and purple backpack that contains a number of necessities, including his research journal.
Extras: He initially serves as an aide to Professor Juniper, but sets out on his own (or with others) in order to gain some knowlege and experience of his own.
Accepted! You are also the character that was required for me to put the RP thread up! I'll be posting within a few hours.

Welcome aboard!

Update:

Currently on the adventure we have: Yumiko, Harper, Hazel, and Malcolm. The thread will be posted in a few hours when I wake up. Night, all.

Last edited:
If you're still accepting, count me in!

Name: Elias
Region of Origin: Sinnoh (Snowpoint City)
Mascot Pokèmon (optional): Froslass
Backstory: Elias grew up in Snowpoint City, together with his younger sister Chelsey (My character in the Journey Into Kanto RP). From a young age he was very interested in training, and he spent his childhood looking up to regional champion Cynthia. One day, when he was playing near the lake with his sister, he found a stray Snorunt, which had been at the end of an attack from a group of Medichams. Elias barely chased off the Medichams and rushed to the Pokémon Center with Snorunt. When it was healed, it did not want to leave Elias' side. Together they trained, and traveled through the Sinnoh region. They defeated the Gym Leaders, as well as the Elite Four. And then it was time for the final challenge. Cynthia defeated him without breaking a sweat, leaving Elias devestated. He swore to return, but decided to get some necessary training, so he made his way to the Unova region. He currently stays in a hotel in Striaton City.
Positive(s): Elias is a very good trainer, with plenty of experience. He's smart, but tends to lose his head in intense battles.
Negative(s): Sometimes he has temperamental issues, not just in battle. Whenever he faces injustice, he loses control of his emotions and reacts in a very angry way. To minimalize this, he pretty much constantly has earphones in and keeps to himself mostly. He isn't the easiest to befriend, but once you do he's a very kind person.
Roll: Future Champion, hopefully
Physical Description & Clothing Outfits: Elias stands at 5'11. He has dirty blond hair, which he keeps in a topknot, tied together by a hair tie from his younger sister, and has blue eyes with a tint of grey in them. He wears black jeans with torn holes just below his knees, and always wears a light, black leather jacket. He finishes his outfit with a pair of white running shoes underneath.
Extras: He left his Pokémon team at home, except for Froslass.

If you're still accepting, count me in!

Name: Elias
Region of Origin: Sinnoh (Snowpoint City)
Mascot Pokèmon (optional): Froslass
Backstory: Elias grew up in Snowpoint City, together with his younger sister Chelsey (My character in the Journey Into Kanto RP). From a young age he was very interested in training, and he spent his childhood looking up to regional champion Cynthia. One day, when he was playing near the lake with his sister, he found a stray Snorunt, which had been at the end of an attack from a group of Medichams. Elias barely chased off the Medichams and rushed to the Pokémon Center with Snorunt. When it was healed, it did not want to leave Elias' side. Together they trained, and traveled through the Sinnoh region. They defeated the Gym Leaders, as well as the Elite Four. And then it was time for the final challenge. Cynthia defeated him without breaking a sweat, leaving Elias devestated. He swore to return, but decided to get some necessary training, so he made his way to the Unova region. He currently stays in a hotel in Striaton City.
Positive(s): Elias is a very good trainer, with plenty of experience. He's smart, but tends to lose his head in intense battles.
Negative(s): Sometimes he has temperamental issues, not just in battle. Whenever he faces injustice, he loses control of his emotions and reacts in a very angry way. To minimalize this, he pretty much constantly has earphones in and keeps to himself mostly. He isn't the easiest to befriend, but once you do he's a very kind person.
Roll: Future Champion, hopefully
Physical Description & Clothing Outfits: Elias stands at 5'11. He has dirty blond hair, which he keeps in a topknot, tied together by a hair tie from his younger sister, and has blue eyes with a tint of grey in them. He wears black jeans with torn holes just below his knees, and always wears a light, black leather jacket. He finishes his outfit with a pair of white running shoes underneath.
Extras: He left his Pokémon team at home, except for Froslass.
First things first! The uniqueness of incorporating a pokemon trainer from a totally different RP via being relatives is pretty cool. I haven't seen that done yet. So, there's that.

Next, if you're willing to keep your pokemon you could totally just be along for the ride but that would suck some of the fun out of the RP for you.

Lastly, I noticed you say, "hopefully." Champions are powerful and it will be a long time before we get there, but I won't block anyone from trying. So, maybe you will be champion!!

Edit: If this doesn't scream, "accepted" I don't know what does xD

First things first! The uniqueness of incorporating a pokemon trainer from a totally different RP via being relatives is pretty cool. I haven't seen that done yet. So, there's that.

Next, if you're willing to keep your pokemon you could totally just be along for the ride but that would suck some of the fun out of the RP for you.

Lastly, I noticed you say, "hopefully." Champions are powerful and it will be a long time before we get there, but I won't block anyone from trying. So, maybe you will be champion!!

Edit: If this doesn't scream, "accepted" I don't know what does xD

Replying to my own thread hoping that this doesn't count as double posting... oops.

ANYWAY! The RP Thread is now up and running!

https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-road-to-unova.19189/

Dont know if your still accepting but here's mine

Character Sheet
Name
: Kira Azalea
Mascot Pokèmon (optional): Piplup
Backstory: Kira grew up in Alta Mare and heard the legend and tales about the city,including the ones about latios and latias. She enjoys hearing about other pokemon as well but later her parents and herself moved to Sinnoh later on in her life. She also has enjoyed seeing pokemon preform as well as the history and legends about them.
Positive(s): Kira is often easygoing and cheerful,being friendly,calm and relaxed to those that she'll meet. She is also caring to her pokemon and they seem to get well along as well.
Negative(s): Kira can be stressed easily in a battle,making her lose focused on whatever she's doing,she also can sometimes be to out of focus at other times as well.
Roll: Coordinator
Physical Description & Clothing Outfits: (Check the link below)
Extras: Some may refer to her as Kari instead of Kira,but is more of a nickname.
More info on here along with a clear design of her http://fav.me/dc9mvjt (Kira)
And the Z-Ring part isnt 'cannon' or anything,its simply an option i put for myself.

Last edited:
Dont know if your still accepting but here's mine

Character Sheet
Name
: Kira Azalea
Mascot Pokèmon (optional): Piplup
Backstory: Kira grew up in Alto Mare and heard the legend and tales about the city,including the ones about latios and latias. She enjoys hearing about other pokemon as well but later her parents and herself moved to Sinnoh later on in her life. She also has enjoyed seeing pokemon preform as well and the history and legends about them.
Positive(s): Kira is often very easygoing and cheerful,being friendly,calm and relaxed to those that she'll meet. She is also caring to her pokemon and they seem to get well along as well.
Negative(s): Kira can be stressed easily in a battle,making her lose focused on whatever she's doing,she also can sometimes be to out of focus at other times as well.
Roll: Coordinator
Physical Description & Clothing Outfits: (Check the link below)
Extras: Some may refer to her as Kari instead of Kira,but is more of a nickname.
More info on here along with a clear design of her http://fav.me/dc9mvjt (Kira)
And the Z-Ring part isnt 'cannon' or anything,its merely an option i put for myself
Looks great!

The only thing I have in question here is: did you get permission from an admin to use the name of Latios and Latias in the backstory of your trainer? It could get this whole thread in trouble if you didn't. But, everything else checks out just be sure to look over your posts for grammar errors and spelling mistakes. Other than that, it's great,

The point of her backstory is just a connect with the town/city of Alto Mare,she has not seen them in her life unlike my two other trainer Ocs,she has only read them in books.
But if you want i can drop that from her backstory

The point of her backstory is just a connect with the town/city of Alto Mare,she has not seen them in her life unlike my two other trainer Ocs,she has only read them in books.
But if you want i can drop that from her backstory
That's the thing. I've had a thread locked for even using the name Yveltal in the story. So, I would make sure it's okay with the admin.

I don't make the rules, hun.

So are we getting Unova starters along with our Pokemon or are we sticking with our mascot and building a team using them?
Edit:

So, the trainer gets to choose from the starters that are available only in the region they were born in. If you were born in Kanto, you get one of the starters there, and vice versa.

What do you mean by that? Sorry Ive been having headaches all day and dont want to misunderstand anything.
Don't apologize at all!(:

Anime physics is just how battles work out in the pokemon anime.

And, the first gym will be a somewhat surprise. When I said pushover I just meant that Cheren won't be super easy to beat even with an evolved Pokemon since that's how anime physics work

No no thats not what I meant. I meant Grotle evolved against Roark in Sinnoh before Harper moved. Grotle is very docile so im not expecting to find the gyms to be a breeze until I add more Pokemon. Im planning to build around my character being an aspiring ranger so Swanna and a Sawsbuck for example.

No no thats not what I meant. I meant Grotle evolved against Roark in Sinnoh before Harper moved. Grotle is very docile so im not expecting to find the gyms to be a breeze until I add more Pokemon. Im planning to build around my character being an aspiring ranger so Swanna and a Sawsbuck for example.
Okay! Sorry I misunderstood. It's 6:40 here and it's like my Monday of the week xD

Thanks for clearing that up ^.^

By the way, guys, if you're planning on getting your pokemon from Professor Juniper just roleplay out what she would say and do as well. If you wait on me to do it, it'll be a very long adventure xD Just a heads up!

Also, remember that if you're going to pick from starter pokemon: The starter pokemon you get to choose from depends completely on the region you were born in!