• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Sentā region Adventure!

Welcome to the Sentā region! Also known as, the annual region, due to the fact that wild pokemon from ALL regions migrate here every year, but only during summer, which makes it an AMAZING vacation spot! It even has its own pokemon league system with 8 gyms and an elite 4! Now come on down from where ever the heck you are for a summer to remember!

(You are only allowed 1 pokemon to start with, and you start when you are just getting off of the boat.)

Zach stepped off of the massive cruse ship, bag slung across his shoulder. He couldn't get a good look because he was surrounded by a massive crowd of people, who were in such a hurry. He sped walk to keep up with the pace, until he finally broke free from the crowd and was able to get a good look at his surroundings.
He was on a beach, for starters, which seemed to have its own town. There were beach houses as far as the eye could see, with tourists EVERYWHERE, taking pictures of EVERYTHING. There were also a bunch of pokemon, some that he would find at his home region, then there was also foreign pokemon, some that even he wasn't aware existed. He began to walk around a little bit until he saw a building with with a sign infornt of it that reads "VISITOR'S CENTER". He stepped inside to see 50 some people crammed into this small room, all yelling just so the person next to them could here them. Zach sighed and walked back outside.

Derick looked out from a scared distance, he at least wasn't freezing like in snowpoint city he inched his way off the huge ship food in hand his bag around his arm. "Please don't be late for anything Derick." He thought there was something important here it was a fresh new region the Sentā region he had left his sinnoh team behiend he summed up some courage and ran to the beach looking at all of the houses seeing wingulls flying above him one almost stealing his hat ,seeing the sign that read "VISITOR'S CENTER". He then noticed Zach walk outside of the building "Well I guess I could introduce myself." he slowly walked over.

Kyler inhaled all the new smells has he steped on the deck of the Senta region. "Ahhhh all new adventure, well better get going." as he walked up to the "VISTOR'S CENTER". he noticed how different the Senta region was to Unova. Seeing all new pokemon and some that he'd seen before like a seagull flying low over head. when he saw the long line inside the Vistor's Center he came back outside and sat on the bench and sighed.

Vasilica stepped off of the boat, looking around in awe. He was astounded at the absurd amount of tourists, and at the Pokemon flying overhead that he'd never seen before. There weren't many Pokemon at all in Romania, so most of them were new to him. He walked toward a large building with a sign that read 'Visitor's Center,' but he quickly changed his mind when he saw how crowded it was. He looked around and saw a boy on a bench, who seemed at least somewhat more approachable than the tourists in the surrounding area. He walked over to introduce himself. "Hello," he said, cheerfully, a light accent revealing itself in his voice. "My name is Vas. What's yours?"

"Haaah~" Idony breathed right after she stepped off of the boat, Persephone, her girafarig stepping off right behind her. "Here we are my beauty," she said lovingly to her friend, placing her hands around the girafarig's head and giving him an affectionate nuzzle. "This is going to be a wonderful vacation."
As the pair walked calmly through the bustling crowds it seemed as if they were protected in their own little bubble of tranquility. Idony was leading the way toward the visitor's center before spotting the line that began spilling out of the building. "Hmm... Now doesn't that look quite futile, my love?" She asked Persephone with an eyebrow raised. Without waiting for an answer to her rhetorical question, Idony began looking for something to keep her occupied during the time that she would spend standing on that dreadful line. Her half-lidded eyes of a mesmerizing green scanned her surroundings until she spotted someone-- no, a few people who also had some sense to wait for, at least, the bustling to calm down. "Oh, look Percy, they also look like newcomers. Why don't we go say hi?" She asked, her girafarig replying with a "rig, rig!"
She began walking away from the visitor's center before noticing a boy who was walking beside her, in the same direction. "Hello there," she smiled to him, her silky, tranquil voice flowing out of her mouth as always. Some would say that hearing Idony's voice instantly soothed them, especially in situations of high stress or even angst. "We seem to have something in common, you're also here for 'vacation,' yeah?" Even her sleepy looking eyes smiled at the boy.

Last edited:
Nero woke up and noticed the boat was not moving anymore so he quickly gathered his belongings and deposeted 5 pokemon into a nearby PC "sorry guys new adventures await her, so new pokemon to be caught" he smiled and dashed off the boat with one pokeball in hand "but i could never get rid of you" he tossed the pokeball up in the air and with a blaze of fire a Blaziken appeared "Roy, we've come along way since the Hoenn league and Kanto league. Ever since we left Slateport we've been traveling the world conquring league after league so lets not make this any different, Okay?" Nero glances over at trainers gatherng around a bench but the area is to crowded "Roy take me to those trainers over there by the bench if you would be s-" before he could finish his sentance Roy grabbed him by the trench coat and leapt across the whole crowed in a single bound "ohhhhhhh that never gets any easier," Nero looks at the rest of the trainers around the bench "Hi the names Nero and your all trainers correct?" He said with a slight smile.

"Rig!" Persophone yelped, surprised from the sudden appearance of a trainer and his blaziken. "Oh, hello there Nero," Idony smiled at the newcomer with a welcoming tone in her silky, soothing voice. "I am Idony, and this is my best friend Persephone." The girafarig stood up tall and held his head high as he was introduced. "Girafarig."
"I am actually a Pokemon breeder, here in this wonderful place to find many new pokemon. Who is your friend here?" She gestured towards the tall blaziken standing beside Nero. "He is quite a handsome blaziken."

Last edited:
Zana stepped off the boat and grinned. The Trickster has just gotten off the boring cruse ship. The only pokèmon she took along with her was her Rotom, Spark. He saw a girl and a boy with a Blaziken and a Girafarig and began flying over to them. "Spark! Wait!" Zana called and ran after her Rotom.

Blaziken began to blush "this here is my trusted conpanion Roy he was specifically bred for me and has the hidden ability Speed Boost" Roy bowed to Idony and her Pokemon while Nero began to gloat about how amazing a Pokemon trainer he is "we've been through alot together and defeated many trainers as a team i have many other pokemon but sadly i have to let them stay with Prof.Birch back in the Hoenn region" he said with a sad look "but at least i can get new pokemon and learn new things on this journey, what about the rest of you, care to share the tales and experiences you have had leading up till now?"

"My, my, you seem quite confident in your abilities," Idony chuckled smoothly. "My love and I have always been together, I can't remember a day in my life in which we were apart. I come from a family of breeders, so naturally Persephone was born and raised to be a superb beauty. I had been training to become a breeder under my parent's wings, and once I was positive of my abilities, I decided to travel to a new land to meet many new and exciting Pokemon and people, and to grow as a breeder."
Persophone hadn't noticed the rotom zipping to approach them, but his tail did. Sensing it, the little black head opened its mouth wide and quickly chomped down on the buzzing rotom.

Spark wailed and cried, scaring Zana. Spark managed to get free and he landed in Zana's cupped hands. She gently petted her Rotom and calmed him down. "Are you ok? Don't go flying off like that, this is what happens" Zana said and smiled soothingly at her poor Rotom. "Rotom..." He moaned and then smiled before flying up beside Zana. "Hello, sorry to interrupt but your Girafarig's tail-head-thing just started eating my Rotom"

"Well that might leave a mark" Nero said laughing "where did you find that Rotom?," Nero said curiously "perhaps in Sinnoh at the mansion? Or is this a different Rotom." He said remembering how difficult and tricky that little bugger was. He had stayed in that mansion for 3 whole days trying to capture it but it was just to tricky, and he couldnt deal with the pranks any longer.

"Oh um, that was my Rotom, he likes pranking people and maybe he was already caught, this lil' bugger go off on his own adventures" Zana said and looked at Spark, who looked like he was drifting off to the ocean. Zana grabbed one of his arms and pulled him back to her "No! Stay here!" She yelled and shook her head as she was getting pulled to the ocean by the surprisingly strong Rotom. "Stop It!" Zana said and gave up, falling face first in the ground. "Rot? Om...." Spark mumbled and flew back to Zana, who was dusting herself of and walking back to the group.

Suddenly a almost blinding shine would come from Derick's bag, he would open it pulling out a egg a Ralts appearing from the egg "So that's what the egg was." "R...Ralts?" He'd set the Ralts down "Hopefully it doesn't end up like Scarlett." he would then notice that the Ralts is male. "Since he's male using a dawn stone when he is a kirlia I'll get a Gallade." well might as well get it used to people and pokemon Derick thought. he would go toward Idony and Persephone "So uh hi I am just wondering to let you know that my new pokemon is a ralts this little guy could use a name so I thought you could help."

Last edited:
There was a loud rustling in the bushes. The noise got louder and louder as Pokemon ran out of the brush. There was a scatter of leaves and a loud yell as a young male bursted out the grass. He then proceeded to crash into the nearest tree. He rubbed his head, his dark red eyes screamed pain but he refused to let his voice show it. "Hi.. I'm Detsu... Nice to meet you guys?" Detsu scrambled to his feet just to be slammed back into the tree by a Blaziken. "Dang Blaze.. Watch where youre going!"