• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Very Best - Pokemon Academy

"Trade?" Flame said questionably. He wasn't to fond of the idea but wants to know why he wants to trade. "What are you offering to trade?" he asked.

"Hmm... I'm not sure," he said, "If it's rare, then why are you offering it up for trade?" What ever the boy's answer is, Flame is not willing to trade.

"Umm... okay..." Flame said as they boy ran off. "I'm not sure if we know where to find because we don't even know him," he said. Pikachu agreed, "Pikachu."

Lane sat down on his bench. He was stroking his Hawlucha as he watched the sun descending from the sky. He thought about catching a Pokémon with his Hawlucha but went against it. He was to lazy. Lane sat up and walked down the hallway, took a sharp turn and walked up towards his dorm. Lane fingered his toothpick and continuously tapped his finger onto his side.
"I wonder what the trainers are like here?" he thought to himself.

(OOC okay folks, so i'm not going to mention names, but we need to stop with the one-liners BIC)

Zak walked towards his next class. He had barley made it in time for Batlle class, and now he was stuck walking to Trainer History, where he had a test, that he didn't study for. Pax happily stood on his head, looking around. Burst was on his shoulder snoring away. His pokemon were all in a good mood, and Zak was beat. He trudged through the crowd of students to his class.

Roll decided too sleep in because he didnt feel like going to class today "just 5 more min" he said as he try ti go back to sleep untill he heard a little crack "what was that" he said as he looked at his egg it was about to hatch

Flame was making his way to his next class, which is Battle Class. He was relieved that the test was over but was still nervous about the results. He decides to forget about it for now and focus on Battle Class. Flame arrives in his next class and thinks about what they're going to do today. Pikachu just sits on his lap again.

Lane arrived at battle class just in time, panting he plopped down in his chair and tried to pay attention to the teacher that was giving a speech about bonding and good movesets. Lane started snoring, face planted on his desk he tried hard to stay awake, but with no avail. Lane slowly drifted off to sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roll looked that the baby pokemon its was a baby pikachu "wow" he said "thats so cool" roll yell out as the baby pikachu looked at him "pika" the pokemon as it started to walk to its new trainer.Roll then picked up the pokemon and took it to class with his helmet still on hidding his face from everyone else.

Lane woke up, he was mid-class without being caught by the teacher. He saw a girl walk into the room slightly late. He raised his eyebrows. She had an egg with her. He started to chew on his toothpick nervously. His Hawlucha seemed a bit weaker when he saw the multiple Pokémon around him.

Flame saw Kat walk in and noticed that she had an egg with her. He wondered what kind of Pokemon was inside the egg. Wondering about that made him think about Airalyn's egg and made him think what could be inside her's. He thought about until the bell rang.

Lane got up and shoved his chair back in his desk, he quickly grabbed his bag and rushed out to the cafeteria. And oh boy was he hungry. Lane first introduced himself to Kat.
"Hi, I'm Lane. What's yours?" he asked curiously as he tilted his head.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Good grief. Three reports to the same thread about the same user.

Please do not post spammy single-line posts. Make your posts at LEAST a paragraph long. If you're not sure what to add, throw in some descriptions, or your characters' internal monologue or something. Just so long as it's relevant to the scene.

Also, pure OOC blather is also technically spammy and belongs no where in the RP thread. And for frell's sake. Report. Do NOT Minimod. I realize some of you want to help, but you do not have the authority to do so and attempting to police the threads yourselves merely clutters them up. Our global rules - which apply anywhere on Pokecharms - clearly state this.

And as for those of you who broke the RP forum rules and continued to fail to understand them in spite of them having been explained to you repeatedly. Read the RP forum rules here, and follow them in the future - or action shall be taken against you. If you are incapable of following them or understanding them, your ability to RP here may be removed. No one wants that.

Last edited:
Roll sat the the baby pokemon on his desk and pat its head "hey there little guy" he said as he started to fall asleep.Pichu got up and look around "pi" pichu said as the baby pokemon walk away from the desk and into the hall with Roll's bag "chu,pichu" the pokemon said as pichu started for the northern parts.

Zak bit his pencil and stared at his test. Absentmindly he filled in anwsers without really knowing them. After he was finished he put his test on the stack and left the class room, for the bell had rung. He walked towards the cafeteria and got a small meal. He gave his pokemon their food, and they had started to eat. Crash and Pax, got into an eating contest. The Rhyhorn won, and Pax started to get upset.
"Pancham!" he shouted glaring at the Rhyhorn. HE was demanding a rematch. Zak had to intervene. "You can have your rematch tonight at supper. But for now the winner is Crash!" Zak said. His other pokemon cheered. Well Andrew and Crash cheered. Pax pouted, Burst slept, and Tobias just ignored all of them.

Roll has woke up to find pichu and his other pokemon gone "oh no my pokemon" he yelled as he ran past Zak "where are they" he kept asking.On the other side of the island pichu had set out Ditto & Torchic as they started to walk around the northern parts of the island.Roll on the other hand kept looking around the school for them

Name: Cerol Miller
Appearance: Brown hair, red jacket, blue pants.
Personality: Helpful, shy at first
Pokemon: Eevee, (name: Grey) lvl 4, move set: Tackle, sand attack, growl, helping hand, gender of Pokémon: Female
(P.S. I'm red => )

(Good job BIC)

Roll had check his room but the pokemon wasnt there "i guess i need some help" he said as he started for a cave.On the north the pokemon were happy to the snow as it fall and ditto use transform to make more ice.

Roll start to run as he past Cerol "if you see any pokemon around let me now" he said as he started to look for his pokemon again

Roll moved in deeper into the cave untill he hread something behind him "oh no" he said.Back in the north and the pokemon where still enjoying the sniw but then a big shadow began to form over the three pokemon.

Cerol was going into the class...
Cerol: *whispers to himself* What lesson is it? Who can answer?...
Cerol looked around, but he was so shy, and Cerol ended up not talking to anyone.
Cerol: *whispers to himself* think, Cerol think...

Cerol: *to Grey, that seemed nervous* calm down please... Everything will be okay... I think...
Grey: *smiles a little*
Cerol: Good eevee... Let's go somewhere?

Roll at his new pokemon Zubat "awsome" Roll said as he scan the new pokemon with his pokedex.In the north pichu and the others where runing from the big pokemon the turn out to be a chardzard fireing flamethrower