• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Very Best - Pokemon Academy

Flame went to go get a bite to eat. He brought out his other Pokemon and they all ate together. Once they finished eating, Flame returned everyone, except for Pikachu, back into their Pokeballs and decided to go explore up north for a bit before the next class. While he was explore, Pikachu noticed something and notified Flame. Flame turned and saw a group of Pokemon being chased by a Charizard. Flame ran over to help and yelled out, "Pikachu use Thunderbolt!" Pikachu launched a thunderbolt directly at the Charizard.

Cerol: "oh... Great... Grey, use tackle!" Pidgey used quick attack... Critical hit...
Grey used tackle... Critical hit..
Pidgey fainted!
Cerol: "phew! That was close..."

The Charizard had counter the attack with flame wheel and pichu use thunderbolt.Back at the school Roll bad zubat to use detect to find the pokemom

Cerol slowly goes from tall grass with his eevee. "Grey, are you okay?"
Grey: "Ee..."
Cerol fast runs with Grey in his hands into academy.

Flame saw the Flame Wheel going right through Thunderbolt. "All right, counter it with Volt Tackle!" he commanded. Pikachu charged at Charizard with an aura of electricity surrounding it. It let to both Volt Tackle and Flame Wheel colliding with each other.

"Yeah a few" Roll answer Cerol has he found his pokemon and finish off the charizard with confusion and then with thunderbolt in this the Chatizard blasted off like team rocket

"Well that takes care of that," Flame said as the Charizard blasted off. "You okay Pikachu?" he asked. Pikachu turned to Flame nodding yes as it's still recovering from the recoil damage. Flame smiled and Pikachu jumped back on his shoulder.

"No problem," Flame replied. He then made his way towards the Pokemon Center to heal up after that battle. He handed Pikachu to Nurse Joy and waited. Once Pikachu was healed up, it jumped on Flame's shoulder and he made his way towards his last class.

Airalyn walked over to the forest and sat under the willow tree. The egg was in her lap.

"Torchic!"
"Lil! PupLillipup!"

The egg started to flow brighter and brighter. Suddenly she heard a little cry.

"Amaur?"

And the egg turned into an Amaura.

Flame noticed he still has plenty of time left so he walked around campus and then the forest. He noticed a bright light and went over to it. When he arrived to it, he found out the Airalyn's egg hatched into an Amaura. "Wow, an Amaura," he said, "Congrats Airalyn!"

Last edited:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Oh Freya's sake.
This is this thread's final warning to read the rules.

Third person, past tense, story format, paragraphs. No script format, no one-liners - and no sockpuppets, Rollui.

RedFlash, or rather, Rollui's sock, is hereby removed from this thread (and 'charms proper, as this is a bannable offense). Carry on!

Pikachu jumped down from Flame's shoulder to say hi to the newly hatched Amaura. "Pikachu!" Pikachu greeted to Amaura. Flame smiled as Pikachu said hi to Amaura.

"Amau Amaura" Amaura said as Pikachu greeted her. "I think Amaura should meet all of your pokemon, especially Riolu" Airalyn said.

"Good idea," replied Flame. He brought out Fletchling, Chikorita, Fennekin, and especially Riolu. He said to them, "Say hello to Amaura guys." The Pokemon went over to Amaura and said hi. "Fletchling!" "Chikori!" "Fennekin!" "Riolu!"

"Amau?" Anura said, then she ran behind Airalyn. Airalyn picked her up and put Amaura on her lap. "I guess she's a bit shy" Airalyn said

Cerol ran away, in tall grass again. "Sorry, Grey, but we need to train you." Cerol said, and send out his Pokémon. "Ee..." Cerol growled nervous.

"I guess so," Flame replied, "I remember Riolu was a bit shy at first too." Chikorita then stepped up and went closer to Amaura. She then brought out one of her Vine Whips and petted Amaura. "Chikori."

"Pidgey... Grey, use tackle!" PlCerol said to his eevee, and it's attacked. "Critical hit! Good work, Grey!" Cerol said, after his eevee fainted pidgey, and pet him "Ee!" Grey growled happily.

"Chikori!" Chikorita said as she was being nuzzle by Amaura, blushing a little bit. "Looks like they're getting along already," Flame said with a smile on his face.

"Yeah, they are" Airalyn said, laughing. Lillipup got out of Airalyn's bag and went to play with Pikachu and Torchic went to play with Fletchling. Amaura wandered over to Riolu. "Amau?" She said. Amaura was inviting Riolu to play with her and Chikorita.

Pikachu went with Lillipup to play, and Fennekin and Fletchling went to play with Torchic. Riolu smiled and nodded happily to Amaura's invitation. "Rio!" she said and went over to Amaura and Chikorita.

Piper got off the boat and headed to the lobby. She found a professor.
"Excuse me, I am new here, and I was wondering were my dorm is, I am on team red I believe." Her Pokeball shook, and a Vulpix popped out.
"Vul, Vulpix!"
"Firefly, you know you can't just come out of your Pokeball like that!" Piper scooped up the fox Pokemon and held her so she wouldn't wonder off.

Last edited:
Fennekin saw a Vulpix in the distance and wanted to go meet it. She notified Flame and went to go meet it. "Okay, don't go to far," Flame said to Fennekin. Fennekin ran to where Piper and Vulpix are and yelped to say hi.

Piper saw the Fennekin approaching.
"Hi there girl, my name is Piper, and this is Firefly!" Piper said joyfully.
"Can I pet you?" Piper asked.
"Fen, Fennekin!" Fennekin" nodded as to say yes, Piper petted the Pokemon behind the ears.
"Vulpix, Vul!" Vulpix said hello.

Piper looked over to where the Fennekin was pointing, she saw a boy there.
"Come on Firefly, let's go introduce ourselves." Piper headed over to the Fennekin's trainer.
"Hello, I am Piper, what's your name? I love your Fennekin, she is so fluffy! This is Firefly by the way." Piper introduced herself.

Fennekin ran along side Piper towards Flame. Flame turned to see Fennekin with a new trainer. "Hello, my name's Flame," he replied and looked at Firefly, "Thanks, your Vulpix is cute too."

(OOC I gtg, i will be on by Monday. BIC)
"Thanks, nice to meet you Flame." Piper said.
" I wanted to give Fennekin back to you, anyways, I will see you around! :)" Piper said good bye and went to go find her dorm.