• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The World's Longest Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I'm immortal so the worst that will happen to me is I stop breathing for a bit before catching my second wind

Psycho Monkey

We still have 26 posts to go. We'll start spamming @Wild Jr. when we get closer. The gap between Jada and North was a lot shorter so we had to get his attention asap.

Psycho Monkey

*Has Jeremiah use Geass Canceler on Shiny*
*Stares into Shiny's eyes with Geass activated*
GO STUDY NOW! And do not stop except to sleep, eat, and go to school to do your midterms!

funny-studying-tea-pen-night.jpg

Fight through it and study no matter how tired you get, @Shiny Eevee ! Good Luck!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I've been trying to figure out what you guys have been counting down to, and for what purpose, but for the life of me I can't make sense of this madness... XD

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I've been trying to figure out what you guys have been counting down to, and for what purpose, but for the life of me I can't make sense of this madness... XD
Katieface, on the desktop site every post has a number by it counting up (#1, #2, #9001, etcetera). People have claimed individual post numbers as their own, so they get to post on that "spot". The list of claimed numbers is in the first post.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Just out of curiosity: Is there any limit to a number of posts a thread can have?
Basically, no. I've seen XenForo (our forum software) hold threads with 50,000+ posts in a thread, and they still work just fine.

Our server will fall over under the weight before XenForo, does :p

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Trust me, the Trainer Card Maker will kill it long before. ;)

(Also I just got the last of the Pokémon that exist right now: Hoopa, number #721 :D)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.