• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The World's Longest Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*notices the newcomer*
Hallo there, I am your local, friendly, tripolar Llama Goddess, now in human form. You can recognise my different personalities by the colour of text. Purple being human, Cyan being deity, and Orange being simple llama. Oh, and one more thing. Red text in any form is rage, and an angered all powerful being is not one to be messed with. Thank you, and have a great day! This is a recording. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Hah...newcomer...that's funny. I suppose you could say that for this game specifically, but, this robo-maid/butler's been kicking around here for a while now |D

Sigh, why do all of my followers have no sense of humour?
Ahem, yes, I can talk, and yes, Dinova shall be able to post. This thread will get really quiet by tomorrow, considering the rate that we're going through posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
To the first page? That's @Teapot's jurisdiction. Evil Overlord I may be, but staff I am not so editing posts besides my own is out of my hands.

12 more

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
AHEM.

Just dropping into to remind certain people who seem to be laboring under the misapprehension that they're Llamas that the use of coloured text is very much frowned upon in Pokécharms and if I ever have to drop into this thread again to strip their posts of color, I'm personally moderating their faces. Do I make myself clear?

Bad enough this fucking thread is allowed to continue existing, festering fucking spam heap that it is.

Let's make the world's longest thread!
*Claps*
All together now! Let's make the world's longest thread!
*Claps*
Together we make the longest thread!
*Claps*
Have we made the longest thread?
*Claps*
I don't think clapping will help make the world's longest thread.
@FanceeLlama I kicked you out for making the place dirty. You can come back in if you don't make a mess. Got it?
@Psycho Monkey how many posts until your 1,000?

Last edited:
You mean like the amount of post it says you need to make on post 1, like how @Kyubeon (Shiny Eevee) has 9,001?
Anyways...
Rainbow!!!
You can't see da yellow.
Edit: Me gon claim 1111
plz @Teapot ?
Another Edit: Maybe if we make our posts longer, it will take up more space and then we'll have more pages. Crush a Wish is at 141, maybe 142, so we have a long way to go if we want to if we beat it, but we can definitely do it! Here we go!

Last edited:
Why? Did I pick a bad number? Oh god no...
Hey trainer! Fuse me and make me use Auraquake! (Aura Sphere + Earthquake)
Come on Fancee, let's do this!
Trainer, let Fancee in the fusion. She'll use Judgement and we can easily do this.

Then I guess some of the words are the same, considering that means many, many other things in llamese. :'|

Oh, okie den. But no fighting unless he gets aggressive. I'm a mostly passive deity.

Last edited:

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I was already planning to unveil my new secret weapon in my 1000th post. @SuperSableye24 and @Gliscario39! You insolent, impatient, post steal mother fuckers will make exemplary test subjects for my new Battle Monkeys! D:<
577609_10151454448259779_1147104698_n.jpg

I said I felt really bad for @ShinyZekrom009. I wanted to keep this moving on so we could keep working toward out goal. Please don't attack me, or I'll defend myself. I have an army of my own, you know.
OF FUSED CHARIZARDS!!!
original.png
For some reason I can't figure out how to actually put the image in the post, not just the link to it.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
You post images with the
Code:
[img]*insert image url here*[/img]
BBCode tags or you can pick the insert image button (looks like a couple of mountains and a sun) and use that. Or I guess you can copy/paste the image; not sure if that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.