• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The World's Longest Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Everyone can post here yes. In fact it's encouraged if we are to reach our goal of, dare I say it, OVER 9000 posts. >:D

Psycho Monkey

That's right! Believe in the me who believes in you! I refuse to give up on this mission! I will see it to the end! This I swear! [/end dramatic anime rant]

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Oh dear goat, this thread is now a shonen anime. What have we done.

Ok, I was gone because my computer acted up for no discernible reason while updating. My dear father somehow caused it to stop working, but thankfully got ahold of Apple Support. Otherwise:

cats-fixing-computer-251115.jpg

In other news, here's something to wonder about:

funny-memes-024-03222013.jpg

Well, I need to vent out some nonsense. Here goes.

CATS LIKE BATS. BATS LIKE RATS. RATS LIKE GNATS. GNATS LIKE WHOTHEHELLKNOWS.

Anyway, I guess this thread could go in the way of PYTOTM, except some people (like me) might want to just post completely random things, or just have a conversation, post by post. Asking questions, showing funny pictures.....yeah, basically anything that increases the post count, as long as one is actually saying something.

Psycho Monkey

Since this is nothing but spam anyway, would a post consisting of just "..." be appropriate or would that just be going overboard?

Psycho Monkey

Excalibur! Excalibur! From United King! I'm looking for her! I'm going to California! EXCALIBUR! EXCALIBUR! EXCALIBUUUUUUR!

Random book excerpt time!

"They tethered their horses on the reverse side of the crest, then began to work their way down through the trees to the valley below them. They had gone a few hundred meters when Halt turned to the Skandian.
'Are there bears in these mountains?' he asked.
His companion nodded. 'Of course. But it's a bit early in the year for them to be moving around. Why?'
Halt let go a long breath. 'Just a vague hope, really. There's a chance that when the Temujai hear you crashing around in the trees, they might think you're a bear.'
Erak smiled, with his mouth only. His eyes were as cold as the snow.
'You're a very amusing fellow,' he told Halt. 'I'd like to brain you with my ax one of these days.'
'If you could manage to do it quietly, I'd almost welcome it,' Halt said."

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
tumblr_mnzi0l5cTC1rtut36o1_1280.gif

Also, in case anyone hasn't seen it, the QUADROTOR REVOLUTION IS COMING. HIDE YO KIDS, HIDE YO WIFE.

And yes, this is real.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.