• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The wraith war Year one.

Senator price looked at the destruction and nodded. " I'm willing to hear you're claim." He said. Price was a humble man. While most of the senate saw him as an arrogant ass everything he did was for the benefit of earth. Last thing he wanted was for these wraith to attack there.

Chris looked at one of the pictures it was of an entire area desimated. " This one wasn't the wraiths doing." He said as he remembered back to it. " It was the LMB going into hyperspace inside of a planet." He said as he looked at the man. " While I'm all for diplomacy." He said as he looked at Jake. " Your men have been getting in the way. they got in the way while we were looking for the O'hera's survivors. Not to mention the fact that they tried to commandeer a ship which lead to the death of a hundred plus AOSHR officers as well as an Arean Royal guard plus got knows how many civilians." He said.

Senator Kathryn of Quzac's had to put her hand over her mouth knowing what Chris meant by that. She did her best to keep from crying as she wanted to grieve with her god son.

" And when we were on our way back to Quzac another one of his officers forced us out of Hyperspace and tried to commandeer my ship. A Lucifer I believe." He said as he looked at the man. " While if you look at the Knights records we our professional and do what we can to keep civilians as our top priority." He said.

Jake's eyes widened as he heard the name Lucifer. He was totally frightened and filled with hatred. "HE is not a HE. He is an IT. A demon... he defected from my group. He is willing to do anything... to get what he wants... he betrayed me, and if you saw him... may god have mercy on you." Jake said, frightened by the mere mention of lucifer. "And sorry about the ship, the civilians actually all got off the ship, but one... one I vented into space... I didn't want to do it, but I needed to make sure me and my men, no, my FAMILY, made it away from those DAMNED LIZARDS." Jake said, baring his teeth at the end. "And then... you try to execute me... on my wife's home planet... Heh... I guess we are all freaks on the inside, aren't we... Speaking of which. You assholes convicted us of murder, when her MOTHER was murdered, and then you executed her. So just shut up, and maybe see what happened to one solider I had on the surface, cleaning up our mess." Jake said. he dropped a holo projector. It showed a solider from the first person point of view. He was leading a group of civilians on mythos. A wraith dashed by and the solider ran after it. "HANDS UP! NOW!" The solider yelled, pointing his weapon at the wraith. An echo stick then impaled the solider. He then was thrown onto the ground and impaled by rebarb poles. He was left to bleed out. The camera then went black. "That wasn't even scratching the surface of their brutality." Jake explained. He picked up the holo projector and turned it off. "and remember, I still have AOSHR prisoners, which I promise to release if you accept my peace offer." Jake finished.

Chris simply nodded to the men. " Ryker can we have a couple minutes recess." He said.
"You have thirty." Ryker said.
Chris walked out of the room he simply motioned Jake to fallow.

"What do you guys think." Price asked the rest of the senators.

"Guys... unfriendly targets moving in fast!" Mendoza yelled from his position as he looked down at his radar. Dozens of red dots blinking all around the radar, all moving in. "Damn... they have us surrounded..." Johnson growled as she pulled out her close quarters Pulse Shotgun. "They're on us in 20..." Mendoza warned, pulling out his sidearm and cocking it.

Twila sighed and rubbed the bridge of her nose. She uncrossed her legs only to records them the other way. Slowly she built up herself, "I'm not entirely sure what to think. My planet has just been taken and scarred. My people killed and displaced. I may have to stay out of this decision as much as I would like to be apart of it".

Ryker simply nodded. "If that's your choice." He said as he looked at her. "Take some time to clear your head." She said.

Kathryn stood up. " I need to speak with Chris about personal things."
" What personal things." Price said.
" He's to professional to say it outloud. but the only royal guard assigned to the O'hera and would've been the only one involved was Yukio Morriland... Chris's Wife." She said.
Price's smug grin turned somber as he heard that. " Shit." He said.

Twila nodded her head and opened up a message. She stood up and adjusted her outfit, "I had a close ally on the ground and I'd like to speak with her. She's waiting outside so if anyone else needs to speak to her then say so now".

Chris paced around. He was thinking of what to say. He let out a breath as he looked at his communicator he closed it. He started to walk to were Ulirae and Grell were at. "Hey." He said to them.

"Hello. How was it," ulirae tilted her head from where she leaned on the wall. She was tapping her foot impatiently while Grell was once agian completely relaxed.

" Not much happened yet." He said as he leaned against the wall. " Those LMB bastards are probably going to get their way and be recognized most likely." He said as he let out a breath. " Hey what's Twila's communicator number." He said as he let out a breath. " I need to give her my condolences. and I don't think she will accept it if she knew it was me." He said.

"If you want then you can say it to her face. She's coming this way now," ulirae patted his shoulder and pointed to her congress lady as she walked forward. She bowed to the higher ranking female.

Chris swallowed his pride and walked foreward. " Senator I'm sorry for your home planet." He said as he bowed to her in a sign of respect.

"Well it's good to hear that you don't just see it as a way to profit," she sneered before turning her head to look at Ulirae. She was surprised to see a look anger pointed at her from the other woman. The senator took a deep breath before she dropped her sneer and Ulirae dropped her disappointment at her actions for the time being.

Chris let out a breath. " Of course I see the deaths of probably a billion or so people as profit." He said jokingly. He let out a breath. " Next time I try an extend an olive branch to you just punch me in the stomach you damn cunt." He said as he started to walk away.

"If like to apologize for now. We need to set aside our fighting if we want to beat this threat," twila rolled her eyes and did not look at him. She felt Ulirae bump as she passed.

"Ignore her idoicy," ulirae grabbed Chris's hand before he got to far, "besides we will most likely need your help".

" Alright." He said as he let out a breath. He turned back to her. "Sorry." He said as he looked at Twila "Your not the only one who lost someone today." He said. "Sorry if I'm a bit on edge." He said.

Johan watched them from a distance. He chuckled a little bit. " Dad always said they use to have that kind of relationship." He said. He continued to watch from a distance.

Twila nodded her head in acceptance of the answer before she went back to the senate chamber. Ulirae sighed at the confrontation before running a hand through her hair. She patted Chris's shoulder before moving back to stand beside Grell.

Chris looked at Twilia's backside his eyes lingering on her bottom. ' Your wife just fucking died don't even think about that.' He said to himself. ' Let alone with that bitch.' He turned back and looked at Ulirae. He smiled at her. "Thank you for taking my side." he said before heading back to the chamber. He let out a breath as he sat down waiting for the recess to end.

Ulirae bunched her eyebrows together when she caught his glance before resting back into her normal state of calmness. Her words with Grell still being kept hush even though there was no one close enough to hear them.

"Fine," Grell shrugged as he turned to look at him. He scanned over him once but said nothing as he retired to his at post stance.

"What are you doing here," ulirae asked as she turned to lean on her shoulder. She looked straight at him as she tapped her fingers agaidjt not her upper arm.

"I got nothing to do and my place doesn't exist yet." he said as he looked at her. " So then what's been going on?" He asked as he smiled at her.

Jake walked out of the council building doors. He grabbed his last cigar and smoked it. He walked towards the group and leaned on the wall as well. "Well, is this turning into an episode of "Friends" now?" Jake asked jokingly, hiding emotions, again.

"Some of us just like to be friendly," ulirae purred put as she she smiled mockingly at Jake when he approached. Her eyes flicked as she looked at Johan, "senate is deciding what to do. Grell and I are waiting for it to finish so that I may report into senator Twila".

Johan leaned against the wall and looked at the man. He had nothing to say to the man. " I think you should go back in. they're be starting soon." He said.

Triston made sure the ship was still in working conditions. He finished. " Come on Liz we need to talk to the admerial." He said. (@koopa000 )

Jake just continued with his cigar and sat there. He got out a phone and he watched youtube. He looked at SCP youtube videos, some of them actually making Jake get the chills, but none existed, it's just youtube. When they talked about SCP 096, the shyguy, he threw his phone far away from him, breaking it. "welp, it's time, the recess is about to end." Jake finished. He walked back to the council building and waited in his spot for the recess to end.

Ryker returned to the senate chambers and looked at all of them. " So shall we continue." He said as he looked. "Jake what can the LMB offer us." He said.

"Ah." Johan said as he leaned against the senate door. " Guess I'll stay with yawl. I don't have anywhere else to go."

" Most likely in the DOD building." Triston said as he started to walk. " This way." He said. " We'll tell the admerial who you are and you'll tell us wraith tech, and what their war path might look like." He said. " In exchange you have refuge here and most likely if you want join my Squad." He then looked at the wraith in a human disguise. " How good of a pilot are you?" He asked.

"I have hundreds of AOSHR prisoners right now on mars, you can have them back, and also, we can also stop attacking supply shipments, plus, you guys also can get full access to mars. But, I have two requests. First, I want resources to build an official colony on mars, and second, don't shoot at us. Fairly simple." Jake replied, still smoking his cigar.

"I'm thinking I may postpone my appointment with Twila. I want a pet," Ulirae shrugged and made a face at Grell when he chuckled. The large body guard ruffled her hair and the mythonian hissed. She started to fix her hair.

" So either help us with nothing in return or we continue doing stuff." Ryker said. " Or we can simply just over throw mars regain our troops and stop your terrorist organization." He said. " You have nothing that we didn't give you." He said.

Johan looked at them. " Well I think a good ice store is near by if you would like something delicious to eat while we wait." He said. He smiled at her with the same kind of smile Chris usually does.

" Well I'll help you get better." Triston said. " I was a squadron captain on the O'hera. I'll probably still be in the air." He said.

"Ice? I've never ate ice before," Ulirae looked at her companion curiously before she nodded in agreement to the idea. She pulled her hair back into its usual position after she had fixed it.

Grell shrugged before he continued to watch the interactions.

Johan smiled as he started to walk out of the building. " So tell me about yourself." He said as he looked at her. He smiled a little bit. He felt a small pain go threw his chest.

"What's there to know? Hmm. I don't get out much. I prefer to stay inside with a good book," ulirae hummed as she followed his lead. She looked at Grell as he walked beside them, his hulking form offering shade for his employer.

"Ah, but that is where you are wrong!" Jake said, waving his finger at Ryker. "You see, the "fleet" orbiting mars is in fact a hologram. The REAL fleet is positioned behind your fleet and is cloaked to all modes of detection. A device of my own design, but, I am reasonable so I am willing to let them leave with the prisoners, if you come and see the slums we live in. And don't try to contact them, the transmissions have been jammed, and uh, Chris will recognize the tone." Jake finished. "But what do you say?" Jake asked. He didn't want to attack the AOSHR at all, he was afraid. A person would be able to see it in his eyes.

Ryker simply smirked. " You mean these ships. " He said snapping his fingers as all the cloaked ships appeared on a small screen. " You see boy. You have nothing to offer." He said. " What's else do you have." He said.

Jake clenched his teeth and pulled out a communications device. "Code: 1977 echo Charlie." Jake said into the device. The ships behind the AOSHR ships retreated. Huge blast doors on the surface of mars opened. Huge energy readings emitted from the planet. A beam of concentrated plasma shot from the planet and destroyed several AOSHR ships, leaving 3 unscathed and 5 damaged.

Last edited:
" Congradulations." Ryker said. " You just declared war on us. " Open fire." He said. " Five planet to planet missles fired from earth's surface to mars penetrating any form of shielding that they had.
"Take this man away." He said. Three guards placed their hands on Jake.

Chris raised his hand. " If you don't mind." Chris said. " While they seem to steal from you guys they also seem to have acquired plasma based weaponry which I doubt you all have yet." He said. " I propose that the knights keep an eye on them. If they go out of line again we'll end them in a heart beat." He said.

"Interesting." Johnis said as he looked at her. "And what about you silent Almecian." He said.

"I follow Ulirae," he chuffed out but kept working. He walked beside his boss and the woman offered a smile to him. He let her pat his arm before walking forward, "books are a good pass time".