• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open To Vibe With- (Romantic, Chill, High School RP thingy discussion)

So like.

I've made a few rps in my time on Pokecharms, 3 years as of writing and soon to go on 4.

And a type of RP I've seen lacking in is a softer, chill, more vibe-mood Highschool Role-play. I understand that's because most of you are brutalist-heavy edge lords who really wanna kick ass, but hey, nothing wrong with variety. My idea is a much chiller role-play, with high school characters just going through life. Romance is encouraged but not required, for further notice. Honestly, I'm accepting more ideas as this goes on, I'd like it to be a vibe sandbox for when it's 12 AM and I wanna hug someone. So any suggestions are encouraged as well.

Anyway...

So uh, rules?
1) General Charms rules, don't know em, get reading or u OUT
2) Be accepting of all people who decide different genders or sexualities for their characters, I don't want y'all weirdos ruining the vibe
3) Probably no fantasy things, I may Make tiny acceptions but don't place all your bets on it
4) Try to keep it down to earth and low-key, make sure any conflict is realistic and such. Note that this isn't a shonen, so don't go smacking anyone that glances in your general direction (place "Doubledecker" in your bio to know you read the rules)
5) Uhh... swear if you want. Bitch. Shit. Uhhh... PeePee
6) Oh yeah, you can make as many characters you can handle.
7) Oh yeah and hope you have fun. Not a rule but a hope of mine really.

Hope that gets that out of the way... anyhoo...

BIO TEMPLATE-
Name: (First, Last, Middle/Middle Initial)
Height:
Weight:
Appearance: (Include general "style" of dress wear, no need to plan out specific outfits)
Personality:
Relationships: (Romantic, Friendship, and Family)
Other:

Here's my first Bio-

Name: Jordan Ledford Pine
Sexuality: Lesbian
Height: 6'0" (tall gal)
Weight: 139 lbs
Appearance: Jordan often wears loose clothes, about a half a size too big for her, besides always wearing tight legwear, be it sport shorts, jeans, or skirts. Her top options usually consist of baggy hoodies and tank tops, some of them with sports teams on them, none of which she could tell you anything about. She has a pair of nicer shoes (being Converse) and tennis shoes that she uses on the regular, and she either wears very short socks or thigh high socks, one of two extremes. She is a rather slim and sporty girl, with long, and usually messy-straight auburn hair. Her eyes shine a brilliant green and she has a fair skin tone, though she does have a visible tan.
Personality: Jordan has always been strong and athletic, but was too soft spoken and peppy to be a real star player on any team she'd been placed on, only making a varsity team twice in her life. In normal conversation she's a peppy goof, though a soft-spoken one normally. When her adrenaline gets pumping, she can show off a more determined part of her, however her studies seem to be dismal at best and abysmal at worst, as she's quite the klutz at most subjects besides her favorite, Science.
Likes: Quiet Places, Explosively Loud Places, Any kind of Soft Carbonated Drink, Caffeine, Greasy Food, Candy Sugar, her friends.
Dislikes: Anyone who seems to be mean for no reason, being alone, milk, dry foods, creepy people.
Relationships: Has a mom and dad, and two older sisters named Emma and Kiera who are a few grades above her.
Other: Doubledecker busses terrify her.

So uh

Join if ya want

Good night.

Last edited:
Name: Stan Jeremy Thompson
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 117 lbs
Appearance: Due to being more of an indoor person, Stan's skin is more on the Pale side, with a slim build, his eyes are light Blue colored while his somewhat messy hair which reaches down to his chin is a dull Brown shade. His favorite kind of clothing to wear is plain t shirts with jeans, sneakers as well as knee long and/or fur lined jackets, he wears turtleneck sweaters when the weather is colder.
Personality: Stan is normally seen as a calm and laid back individual, never afraid to speak his mind even if it comes out as blunt or rude, never afraid to talk back to anyone no matter who they are. While he does display signs of kindness, he is easily angered. He has a soft spot for cute things like cats.
Likes: Peace and quiet, Cool yet cloudless weather, Animals, Video games, Soda, Chocolate, Roasting bullies, Music (not too loud though).
Dislikes: Loud noises, Crowded areas, People who don't know when to shut up, Losing, Getting dirty, Buttercups (He's allergic; makes him sneeze nonstop).
Relationships: Ryan (Father), Claire (Mother), Stella (Twin sister), (Friends and lovers vary on what happens in the RP, but I'm open for chars being friends with mine... so long as they ain't loud.)
Other: Despite how similar Stan and Stella are despite being different genders, they insist that they're nothing alike and are able to speak in unison perfectly.

Highly doubt I'll add his sister in to this though; she'll likely be more of a background character.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
I know I should be working on one of my countless stories, but I really want to do a RP so...
I think I'll start work on a character when get on my computer~ But it'll take me a while to finish, probably, so could I save a spot?

D

Deleted member 227971

o, this seems like it'll be fun!

Name: Asher James Brooks
Sexuality: Gay, but not all too open about it
Height: 5"10
Weight: 140 lbs
Appearance: Asher is pale skinned and freckled, with brown-blonde hair that's always kinda doing its own thing. He's not really one for formal wear, generally just wearing button up checkered shirts, trainers and jeans, though theres nothing to say he doesn't like wearing a suit if the occassion seems fit. In colder weather he'll usually wear a hoodie and a beanie, as well as an undershirt, but not much different besides that. (I'll draw him later)
Personality: Asher is quite cheerful and lively most of the time, with a calm and reasonable attitude. He's generally quite quiet, and prefers to let others do the talking unless its in an area he's really opinionated. He doesn't get angry easily, and would rather help others with their problems than solve any he has. He also has a tendancy to be a bit of a flirt without realising it.
Likes: Cold weather, art, writing, music, nature, being with his friends
Dislikes: h e at, bugs, clowns, amusement parks
Relationships: Rowan and Martha (Parents), Julian (Younger brother), Friends and other relationships tba/according to rp
Other: His favourite chocolate bar is Double Decker

Last edited by a moderator:

~Rinko~

Anyway, who would like to see me start the rp now to get some more people in. I mean we have people with spots, but not too many bios yet.
Yeah, sure~
Also, am I right in assuming the 16-year-old characters will be second years, while the 15-year-olds are first-years?
And will there be dorms?
Also, I've finished my character:
Name: Jacquetta Acacia Ellisson.
Sexuality: Bi.
Height: 160cm (5’3”).
Weight: 61kg (134.5~lb).
Appearance: Chest-length wavy dark brown hair, usually brushed back with a small side swept fringe, pale skin, green eyes, a fairly average build. She usually wears dark blue or black clothes, particularly knee-length pleated skirts and t-shirts, usually paired with a colourful, though still fairly dark, hoodie and pair of socks, as well as a bright and colourful beaded necklace or bracelet or two.
Personality: Very energetic, bubbly and kind-hearted, she’s quite carefree, whimsical and deceptively smart.
Dislikes: Doing nothing, anything remotely sour or spicy, know-it-alls and slow book plots.
Relationships: Gwendoline (mother), Tristan (father), Minerva (sister, 18-19 or so).
Other: Can’t think of anything creative to do for this so I’m just gonna place it here, Doubledecker.

D

Deleted member 284192

Haha perfect timing. Jeez, sorry this took so long though. Let me know if any changes are necessary.

Name: Milo Edward Vargas
Sexuality: Swings any direction that you may or may not want him to
Height: 5’11”
Weight: 137 lbs
Appearance: Milo has a blond and well kept head of hair with a fair length. His eyes dazzle with the color blue and he has soft pale skin. Milo is quite well dressed. It’s easy to tell he has expensive taste as he tends to wear luxurious dress shoes, fancy watches, etc. He mostly wears button down shirts and sweaters. Further down, Milo wears dress pants with a belt. The colors of what he wears varies as he probably has a meaty wardrobe.
Personality: Milo is quite outgoing and social, though sometimes in a brash way. He sports a vast amount of confidence. He is quite the flirt to an irritating degree and will target literally anyone. Milo is very persistent in trying new things and activities. While he does have a good amount of troublesome quirks, he does strive to be a genuinely sympathetic and supportive person. Despite the his generous amount of confidence that he displays, Milo does have quite a few insecurities and a hefty fear of being alone
Likes: Attention, literature, theatre, sports (Though he’s not particularly good at any), baking, pools, beaches
Dislikes: Loneliness, large and empty rooms, cold weather
Relationships: Lives with his dad and has an older brother he does not know very well
Other: Milo’s favorite ice cream place is called Joel’s Doubledecker Sundays.

I don't know if you're planning on closing this RP or not, but after realizing that I was fearful of you closing it I decided I would regret not joining. Can you please save me some spots, I'm going to make a female and a male character. I plan on getting them done tonight, but I have a horrible reputation for not doing the things I plan, so I'd like to have the spots save just in case.

Name: Emiliana Steinchester Doza

Sexuality: Bi

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 130 lbs

Appearance: Usually Emi wears a more casual type of outfits, a comfortable beige sweater, some casual jeans, white sneakers with white socks, and a pair of black glasses. She appears a bit slim, with long straight glossy black hair, usually tied up in a ponytail. Her eyes are of a deep brown color and a pretty pale skin tone since she doesn't get out much.

Personality: "Emiliana", she doesn't quite like that name, she much prefers the shortened version "Emi", but that still doesn't make her feel anymore better, there are times when she feels genuinely happy or excited about something, but usually she's just paranoid or nervous, this kind of personality leads to her often not talking, some may even say she's mute. Emi is what you would call a "loser", she just lets everyone walk all over her, sure she's had a few friends here and there but they never last, which caused her to be more nervous to talking to other people. Emi does like singing though she's shy about introducing her talent, she mostly just sings in her bedroom or when people aren't around.

Likes: Singing, Calm Places, True Friends, Ice Cream... make sure it's matcha flavour though, Cold weather

Dislikes: Extremely Loud Places, Hot weather, Coffee, Fighting over something stupid

Relationships: Coraline (Mother), Jax (Father)

Other: Emi always wanted to know what would happen if all the people in a Doubledecker bus would go to the left side...

Guess who lied about the number of characters they wanted :D

Name: James Junder
Sexuality: Probably Bi (hasn't even had a first kiss)
Height: 6'0
Weight: 192 lbs
Appearance: James is pretty typical of the 'jock' trope at first glance. He's fairly tall, and well filled out- just muscular enough to be noticed. James' skin is an olive color and his complexion is smooth and golden. Jame's face is sharp, he has pointed features and cat-like eyes. The biggest different from James and his brother is their eye color, with Jame's sporting honey-brown pupils. His hair is a dirty blonde color with lighter highlights at the tips, a simple skin-fade and plenty of gel to keep the top from falling out of it's slicked back position. He typically matches a pair of light colored, relaxed jeans with regular or graphic t-shirt. James is a bit of a shoe head, he's practically got a pair for every day of the month, but it's the only thing that really changes in his day-to-day style. Jame's left ear is pierced with the yin symbol.
Personality: James is a loud fellow, to say the least. He has a lot of energy that, one has to assume, he never really learned how to deal with. He's excitable and easily impressed, but also views nearly everything as a competition. James can't help but make a game of life, and he likes to think he is always winning it. Though easy to befriend, James is also extremely easy to piss off. He's overly sensitive and quick to pick a fight, often acting before he thinks.
Likes: Sports, High Energy Environments, Competition, Winning, Praise, Food
Dislikes: Losing, being made fun of, having to sit still
Relationships: Olivia Junder (Mother), Alexander Junder (Father), Theodore Junder (Twin)
Other: Always slept top bunk of the double-decker bed as child

Name: Theodore Junder
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 6'2
Weight: 177 lbs
Appearance: Theo is not a particularly muscular person, but his tall stance and proper posture makes him seem rather intimidating. His skin is just a shade lighter than James', a more yellow than olive tone, and he sports a beauty mark above his right eyebrow. Theo's face mirrors his brother's almost perfectly, with high cheekbones and a thin nose. Contrary to James' darker skin and light eyes, Theo's eyes are a rich brown color than is nearly black. His hair is a sandy brown color with blonde highlights. His hair is neat, parted perfectly down the middle and cut off bluntly at the tip of the ears, with even curtain-like bangs falling onto either side of his face. Theo exclusively wears khakis and collared shirts, usually with a clean pair of tennis shoes. Theo's right ear is pierced with the yang symbol.
Personality: Theo is level-headed and calm. He's extremely mature for his age, automatically taking charge of most situations. He's intelligent in most things as well, making it hard to argue with him even when he's wrong. Theodore can come off as cold at first, but it's really just to hide how easily frustrated he can get when things don't go his way. He's embarrassed easily and quick to scold others, but otherwise a very quiet, studious person.
Likes: Tranquility, Reading, Studying, Taking Charge, Soft Music, Being right
Dislikes: Hectic Situations, Not being in control, Feeling Helpless
Relationships:Olivia Junder (Mother), Alexander Junder (Father), James Junder (Twin)
Other: Was forced to sleep bottom bunk of double-decker bed as child

Name: McKenzie Adora Thive
Sexuality: You know what..she's Bi too
Height: 5'4
Appearance: Mckenzie is a fairly short girl, though she stands near average her curvy body makes her seem shorter. She has a squat build, with small shoulders and wide hips- perhaps it would be considered a womanly appearance if she weren't so immature. Mckenzie complexion is a medium red-clay like pigment and black freckles dot her body. She has a round face with a button-like nose, plump lips, and large eyes. Thick eyelash shadow her earthy brown eyes. Mckenzie's hair is thick and curly, tight jet-black curls shine healthily when in the sun. She tends to style her hair often, when down it reached about mid-back. Mckenzie enjoys dressing up, she likes to wear clothing she consider's cute. This is most often a dress of skirt+t-shirt combo, but she tends to be rather good and styling herself.
Personality: Mckenzie is, in some ways, a bit like a toddler. She's addicted to cute things, like baby animals and stuffed toys. She's overly friendly, but always genuine in her compliments and amiability. The girl has no problem making friends and is quick to trust others, almost naive in her optimism. She loves to help others, and pretty much lives to please people, but is extremely soft-hearted. It's easy to hurt her feelings and sometimes she has a hard time pulling herself back together.
Likes: Fluffy things, cute things, bright colors, sunshine, happy people, dressing up
Dislikes: Fights, Conflict in general, Crying in Public
Relationships: Rachel Thive (Mother), Oscar Thive (Older Brother), Richard Fabrio (Step-Father)
Other: Has a double-decker house

Last edited:
Name: Johnson, Rebecca M.
Weight: 168 lbs
Appearance: long black hair and grey eyes on a voluptuous frame, commonly wearing greens and blues
Personality: Serious, and protective of the innocent, not someone to mess with if you are a bully.
Likes: People, the outdoors, and several other things I'll reveal later
Dislikes: Bullies, fights (will intervene), stings and bites from insects.
Relationships: Kathrine and Zane Johnson (parents), Sylvester Johnson (older brother)
Other: Rebecca and her brother are 10 years apart, and he drives a doubledecker bus.

Last edited:
Can I have a spot too?
Name: Trevor Kukina, Steven
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 83.6 lbs
Appearance: Black,straight hair, open,deep blue eyes, skinny black hoodie and sweatpants are his main clothes.
Personality: Sad, quiet, secretly romantic, hopeless romantic,likes martial arts
Likes: Cupcakes, depressing songs, depressing love songs,ninja's, reptiles
Dislikes: Most other things
Relationships: Hannah, dad Sarah,caregiver
Other: Sarah likes Trevor, but I will abound on that later

(Hope l fixed the problem)

Last edited:

~Rinko~

@Cryronn the Mudkip - Jordan Ledford Pine
@Red Gallade - Stan Jeremy Thompson
@Finch~ - Asher James Brooks
@~Rinko~ - Jacquetta Acasia Ellison
@Ridleymon - Milo Eduard Vargas
@Cupcakeus - Emiliana Steinchester Doza
@Barefoot_Kittens - James Junder, Theodore Junder, McKenzie Thive

Edit: this is the list of the characters Cryronn has accepted, but I'll edit it once more characters are added
Ah, I meant like a list with the bios in, so I didn't have to search around for the bios. But I guess I didn't specify.
At least the discussion hasn't gotten to the length where that's really necessary...

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
[insert so many swear words that the fabric of reality is offended] Sorry, my notifs are just <.>

Name: Rin Kumo (he has no middle name, though his nickname is cloud head since he often day dreams)

Height: 5'9

Weight: 120lbs

Appearance: Standing at 5'9, weighing around 120lbs, Rin looks more like a skeleton than a student. With his pale skin, messy white hair(dyed) and large blue eyes, he is not the most intimidating looking person. As if he couldn't look any less intimidating, his glasses don't help him much either. His main attire is a black hood and a pair of combat trousers. 90% of the times people see him,he will most likely have his violin on him, either in his hands or on his back. The violin having a red and black casing and a pocket located on the top, with the actual violin being a warm brown. Rosin dust is often piled up under the string, a resemblance to the hours he puts into his instrument.

Personality: He has a sort of closed personality, not choosing to be in large crowds or choosing to avoid speaking infront of others. Though his entire love is centred around music. It's just something about being able to create something with your emotions and an instrument that really makes it seem like magic. Making friends with him is like trying to comb the hair of a coconut, it's just not going to be easy seeing how stubborn and hot headed he can be at times. Though when he's in a group of people that he feels comfortable around, he is easily the loudest of the group. Rin is just the musical kid to put it simply.

Likes: Music above all else, any sort of sweet(he's sort of a major sweet tooth), ninjas and samurai seem to be really interesting to him, winter, red bean dumplings, dragons are really cool to him, animals, superheroes, snow and anime(he's sorta a mega weeb). Also did I forget to mention music?

Dislikes: STANDING ON STAGE to him that's the equivalent of being in hell, dealing with jerks, being put on the spot, peer pressure, the dark, being separated from his violin, people touching his violin, people using his violin, people damaging his violin anything to do with someone else and his violin.

Relationships: Being a new kid, he doesn't really have any friends but he has a mother, father and a brother

Other: If you haven't figured already, he's a massive musical kid.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 227971

Ah, I meant like a list with the bios in, so I didn't have to search around for the bios. But I guess I didn't specify.
At least the discussion hasn't gotten to the length where that's really necessary...

I'll make one anyway. I'll update it as more characters are made. Better start out while its easy, eh?

Character masterlist thingy:
@Cryronn the Mudkip
Name: Jordan Ledford Pine
Sexuality: Lesbian
Height: 6'0" (tall gal)
Appearance: Jordan often wears loose clothes, about a half a size too big for her, besides always wearing tight legwear, be it sport shorts, jeans, or skirts. Her top options usually consist of baggy hoodies and tank tops, some of them with sports teams on them, none of which she could tell you anything about. She has a pair of nicer shoes (being Converse) and tennis shoes that she uses on the regular, and she either wears very short socks or thigh high socks, one of two extremes. She is a rather slim and sporty girl, with long, and usually messy-straight auburn hair. Her eyes shine a brilliant green and she has a fair skin tone, though she does have a visible tan.
Personality: Jordan has always been strong and athletic, but was too soft spoken and peppy to be a real star player on any team she'd been placed on, only making a varsity team twice in her life. In normal conversation she's a peppy goof, though a soft-spoken one normally. When her adrenaline gets pumping, she can show off a more determined part of her, however her studies seem to be dismal at best and abysmal at worst, as she's quite the klutz at most subjects besides her favorite, Science.
Likes: Quiet Places, Explosively Loud Places, Any kind of Soft Carbonated Drink, Caffeine, Greasy Food, Candy Sugar, her friends.
Dislikes: Anyone who seems to be mean for no reason, being alone, milk, dry foods, creepy people.
Relationships: Has a mom and dad, and two older sisters named Emma and Kiera who are a few grades above her.
Other: Doubledecker busses terrify her.
@Red Gallade
Name: Stan Jeremy Thompson
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 117 lbs
Appearance: Due to being more of an indoor person, Stan's skin is more on the Pale side, with a slim build, his eyes are light Blue colored while his somewhat messy hair which reaches down to his chin is a dull Brown shade. His favorite kind of clothing to wear is plain t shirts with jeans, sneakers as well as knee long and/or fur lined jackets, he wears turtleneck sweaters when the weather is colder.
Personality: Stan is normally seen as a calm and laid back individual, never afraid to speak his mind even if it comes out as blunt or rude, never afraid to talk back to anyone no matter who they are. While he does display signs of kindness, he is easily angered. He has a soft spot for cute things like cats.
Likes: Peace and quiet, Cool yet cloudless weather, Animals, Video games, Soda, Chocolate, Roasting bullies, Music (not too loud though).
Dislikes: Loud noises, Crowded areas, People who don't know when to shut up, Losing, Getting dirty, Buttercups (He's allergic; makes him sneeze nonstop).
Relationships: Ryan (Father), Claire (Mother), Stella (Twin sister), (Friends and lovers vary on what happens in the RP, but I'm open for chars being friends with mine... so long as they ain't loud.)
Other: Despite how similar Stan and Stella are despite being different genders, they insist that they're nothing alike and are able to speak in unison perfectly.
@Finch~
Name: Asher James Brooks
Sexuality: Gay, but not all too open about it
Height: 5"10
Weight: 140 lbs
Appearance: Asher is pale skinned and freckled, with brown-blonde hair that's always kinda doing its own thing. He's not really one for formal wear, generally just wearing button up checkered shirts, trainers and jeans, though theres nothing to say he doesn't like wearing a suit if the occassion seems fit. In colder weather he'll usually wear a hoodie and a beanie, as well as an undershirt, but not much different besides that.
Personality: Asher is quite cheerful and lively most of the time, with a calm and reasonable attitude. He's generally quite quiet, and prefers to let others do the talking unless its in an area he's really opinionated. He doesn't get angry easily, and would rather help others with their problems than solve any he has. He also has a tendancy to be a bit of a flirt without realising it.
Likes: Cold weather, art, writing, music, nature, being with his friends
Dislikes: h e at, bugs, clowns, amusement parks
Relationships: Rowan and Martha (Parents), Julian (Younger brother), Friends and other relationships tba/according to rp
Other: His favourite chocolate bar is Double Decker
@~Rinko~
Name: Jacquetta Acacia Ellisson.
Sexuality: Bi.
Height: 160cm (5’3”).
Weight: 61kg (134.5~lb).
Appearance: Chest-length wavy dark brown hair, usually brushed back with a small side swept fringe, pale skin, green eyes, a fairly average build. She usually wears dark blue or black clothes, particularly knee-length pleated skirts and t-shirts, usually paired with a colourful, though still fairly dark, hoodie and pair of socks, as well as a bright and colourful beaded necklace or bracelet or two.
Personality: Very energetic, bubbly and kind-hearted, she’s quite carefree, whimsical and deceptively smart.
Dislikes: Doing nothing, anything remotely sour or spicy, know-it-alls and slow book plots.
Relationships: Gwendoline (mother), Tristan (father), Minerva (sister, 18-19 or so).
Other: Can’t think of anything creative to do for this so I’m just gonna place it here, Doubledecker.
@Ridleymon
Name: Milo Edward Vargas
Sexuality: Swings any direction that you may or may not want him to
Height: 5’11”
Weight: 137 lbs
Appearance: Milo has a blond and well kept head of hair with a fair length. His eyes dazzle with the color blue and he has soft pale skin. Milo is quite well dressed. It’s easy to tell he has expensive taste as he tends to wear luxurious dress shoes, fancy watches, etc. He mostly wears button down shirts and sweaters. Further down, Milo wears dress pants with a belt. The colors of what he wears varies as he probably has a meaty wardrobe.
Personality: Milo is quite outgoing and social, though sometimes in a brash way. He sports a vast amount of confidence. He is quite the flirt to an irritating degree and will target literally anyone. Milo is very persistent in trying new things and activities. While he does have a good amount of troublesome quirks, he does strive to be a genuinely sympathetic and supportive person. Despite the his generous amount of confidence that he displays, Milo does have quite a few insecurities and a hefty fear of being alone
Likes: Attention, literature, theatre, sports (Though he’s not particularly good at any), baking, pools, beaches
Dislikes: Loneliness, large and empty rooms, cold weather
Relationships: Lives with his dad and has an older brother he does not know very well
Other: Milo’s favorite ice cream place is called Joel’s Doubledecker Sundays.
@Cupcakeus
Name: Emiliana Steinchester Doza

Sexuality: Bi

Weight: 130 lbs

Appearance: Usually Emi wears a more casual type of outfits, a comfortable beige sweater, some casual jeans, white sneakers with white socks, and a pair of black glasses. She appears a bit slim, with long straight glossy black hair, usually tied up in a ponytail. Her eyes are of a deep brown color and a pretty pale skin tone since she doesn't get out much.

Personality: "Emiliana", she doesn't quite like that name, she much prefers the shortened version "Emi", but that still doesn't make her feel anymore better, there are times when she feels genuinely happy or excited about something, but usually she's just paranoid or nervous, this kind of personality leads to her often not talking, some may even say she's mute. Emi is what you would call a "loser", she just lets everyone walk all over her, sure she's had a few friends here and there but they never last, which caused her to be more nervous to talking to other people. Emi does like singing though she's shy about introducing her talent, she mostly just sings in her bedroom or when people aren't around.

Likes: Singing, Calm Places, True Friends, Ice Cream... make sure it's matcha flavour though, Cold weather

Dislikes: Extremely Loud Places, Hot weather, Coffee, Fighting over something stupid

Relationships: Coraline (Mother), Jax (Father)

Other: Emi always wanted to know what would happen if all the people in a Doubledecker bus would go to the left side...
@Barefoot_Kittens
Name: James Junder
Sexuality: Probably Bi (hasn't even had a first kiss)
Height: 6'0
Weight: 192 lbs
Appearance: James is pretty typical of the 'jock' trope at first glance. He's fairly tall, and well filled out- just muscular enough to be noticed. James' skin is an olive color and his complexion is smooth and golden. Jame's face is sharp, he has pointed features and cat-like eyes. The biggest different from James and his brother is their eye color, with Jame's sporting honey-brown pupils. His hair is a dirty blonde color with lighter highlights at the tips, a simple skin-fade and plenty of gel to keep the top from falling out of it's slicked back position. He typically matches a pair of light colored, relaxed jeans with regular or graphic t-shirt. James is a bit of a shoe head, he's practically got a pair for every day of the month, but it's the only thing that really changes in his day-to-day style. Jame's left ear is pierced with the yin symbol.
Personality: James is a loud fellow, to say the least. He has a lot of energy that, one has to assume, he never really learned how to deal with. He's excitable and easily impressed, but also views nearly everything as a competition. James can't help but make a game of life, and he likes to think he is always winning it. Though easy to befriend, James is also extremely easy to piss off. He's overly sensitive and quick to pick a fight, often acting before he thinks.
Likes: Sports, High Energy Environments, Competition, Winning, Praise, Food
Dislikes: Losing, being made fun of, having to sit still
Relationships: Olivia Junder (Mother), Alexander Junder (Father), Theodore Junder (Twin)
Other: Always slept top bunk of the double-decker bed as child
Name: Theodore Junder
Height: 6'2
Weight: 177 lbs
Appearance: Theo is not a particularly muscular person, but his tall stance and proper posture makes him seem rather intimidating. His skin is just a shade lighter than James', a more yellow than olive tone, and he sports a beauty mark above his right eyebrow. Theo's face mirrors his brother's almost perfectly, with high cheekbones and a thin nose. Contrary to James' darker skin and light eyes, Theo's eyes are a rich brown color than is nearly black. His hair is a sandy brown color with blonde highlights. His hair is neat, parted perfectly down the middle and cut off bluntly at the tip of the ears, with even curtain-like bangs falling onto either side of his face. Theo exclusively wears khakis and collared shirts, usually with a clean pair of tennis shoes. Theo's right ear is pierced with the yang symbol.
Personality: Theo is level-headed and calm. He's extremely mature for his age, automatically taking charge of most situations. He's intelligent in most things as well, making it hard to argue with him even when he's wrong. Theodore can come off as cold at first, but it's really just to hide how easily frustrated he can get when things don't go his way. He's embarrassed easily and quick to scold others, but otherwise a very quiet, studious person.
Likes: Tranquility, Reading, Studying, Taking Charge, Soft Music, Being right
Dislikes: Hectic Situations, Not being in control, Feeling Helpless
Relationships:Olivia Junder (Mother), Alexander Junder (Father), James Junder (Twin)
Other: Was forced to sleep bottom bunk of double-decker bed as child
Name: McKenzie Adora Thive
Sexuality: You know what..she's Bi too
Height: 5'4
Appearance: Mckenzie is a fairly short girl, though she stands near average her curvy body makes her seem shorter. She has a squat build, with small shoulders and wide hips- perhaps it would be considered a womanly appearance if she weren't so immature. Mckenzie complexion is a medium red-clay like pigment and black freckles dot her body. She has a round face with a button-like nose, plump lips, and large eyes. Thick eyelash shadow her earthy brown eyes. Mckenzie's hair is thick and curly, tight jet-black curls shine healthily when in the sun. She tends to style her hair often, when down it reached about mid-back. Mckenzie enjoys dressing up, she likes to wear clothing she consider's cute. This is most often a dress of skirt+t-shirt combo, but she tends to be rather good and styling herself.
Personality: Mckenzie is, in some ways, a bit like a toddler. She's addicted to cute things, like baby animals and stuffed toys. She's overly friendly, but always genuine in her compliments and amiability. The girl has no problem making friends and is quick to trust others, almost naive in her optimism. She loves to help others, and pretty much lives to please people, but is extremely soft-hearted. It's easy to hurt her feelings and sometimes she has a hard time pulling herself back together.
Likes: Fluffy things, cute things, bright colors, sunshine, happy people, dressing up
Dislikes: Fights, Conflict in general, Crying in Public
Relationships: Rachel Thive (Mother), Oscar Thive (Older Brother), Richard Fabrio (Step-Father)
Other: Has a double-decker house
@Cmeriwether
Name: Johnson, Rebecca M.
Weight: 168 lbs
Appearance: long black hair and grey eyes on a voluptuous frame, commonly wearing greens and blues
Personality: Serious, and protective of the innocent, not someone to mess with if you are a bully.
Likes: People, the outdoors, and several other things I'll reveal later
Dislikes: Bullies, fights (will intervene), stings and bites from insects.
Relationships: Kathrine and Zane Johnson (parents), Sylvester Johnson (older brother)
Other: Rebecca and her brother are 10 years apart, and he drives a doubledecker bus.
@Schrift
Name: Rin Kumo (he has no middle name, though his nickname is cloud head since he often day dreams)

Height: 5'9

Weight: 120lbs

Appearance: Standing at 5'9, weighing around 120lbs, Rin looks more like a skeleton than a student. With his pale skin, messy white hair(dyed) and large blue eyes, he is not the most intimidating looking person. As if he couldn't look any less intimidating, his glasses don't help him much either. His main attire is a black hood and a pair of combat trousers. 90% of the times people see him,he will most likely have his violin on him, either in his hands or on his back. The violin having a red and black casing and a pocket located on the top, with the actual violin being a warm brown. Rosin dust is often piled up under the string, a resemblance to the hours he puts into his instrument.

Personality: He has a sort of closed personality, not choosing to be in large crowds or choosing to avoid speaking infront of others. Though his entire love is centred around music. It's just something about being able to create something with your emotions and an instrument that really makes it seem like magic. Making friends with him is like trying to comb the hair of a coconut, it's just not going to be easy seeing how stubborn and hot headed he can be at times. Though when he's in a group of people that he feels comfortable around, he is easily the loudest of the group. Rin is just the musical kid to put it simply.

Likes: Music above all else, any sort of sweet(he's sort of a major sweet tooth), ninjas and samurai seem to be really interesting to him, winter, red bean dumplings, dragons are really cool to him, animals, superheroes, snow and anime(he's sorta a mega weeb). Also did I forget to mention music?

Dislikes: STANDING ON STAGE to him that's the equivalent of being in hell, dealing with jerks, being put on the spot, peer pressure, the dark, being separated from his violin, people touching his violin, people using his violin, people damaging his violin anything to do with someone else and his violin.

Relationships: Being a new kid, he doesn't really have any friends but he has a mother, father and a brother

Other: If you haven't figured already, he's a massive musical kid.
@=Nightshade=
Name: Cassandra Leviticus Gray (Cass, Cassie, Sandra, basically any other nickname you can think of)
Sexuality: Demisexual
Height: 4’10”
Weight: 78.4 lbs
Appearance: Cass tends to have a very “couldn’t care less” style of dressing; her wardrobe generally consists of sweatshirts, baggy t-shirts, sweats, and leggings. She might wear a mid length skirt if she’s feeling fancy. While small, she is slender and agile, with dark brown hair cut unevenly a little past her shoulders. Her eyes are a pale blue-gray, and she wears minimal makeup, if any.

Personality: Cass is very laid-back, doing what’s required of her and nothing more. She’s quick on her feet and has a sharp tongue to ward off anyone dumb or arrogant enough to cross her, but doesn’t like to expend any more effort than necessary. Her parents did everything they could to get her to be more active, but they could hardly even get her into the car to go to sports, let alone actually play them if it wasn’t part of her school grade. Eventually, someone suggested that they try music. Cassandra, again, had to practically be dragged to the car, but once she was seated at the piano, she took to it almost immediately, and it quickly became the only extracurricular she would do.

Likes: Music in general (though she’s averse to rap, preferring fast and exciting classical pieces), high places, strong winds, seafood
Dislikes: Most people, the dark, potatoes (in any way, shape or form; no one knows why, though it’s rumored that her brother pranked her once by putting Tabasco in her mashed potatoes as a child, and that put her off them)

Relationships: Thomas Elliot Gray, brother; Leviticus Gray, father; Elliot Smith, mother
Other: Sure hope I spelled that right lol ;)
@Clunpsy
Name: Amare Fortis
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 117.5 lb
Appearance: Amare has tanned skin, brown hair and green eyes. She's got quite a slim build. She mostly wears plain polos and skirts, sometimes wearing large sun hats if its summer or if she's specifically on the top floor of a red doubledecker bus moving at 100 mph on the edge of a cliff.
Personality: She tries her best to be kind to others, and is often thinking about what other people want, rather than her own desires. However, she is very sensitive about what people think of her and can snap under pressure, which causes her to constantly complain about the way people treat her. She usually does well in class, but she can be quite unlucky with science and sports.
Likes: Calm weather, making people happy, getting good grades, reading.
Dislikes: Sports, being made fun of, failing to do something.
Relationships: She's an only child. Mother - Alexandra Fortis, Father - Peter Fortis
Other: I don't think she'll ever wear a sun hat other than in summer.
@Killerbunny the god
Name: Jakob Viklund (middle name: William. Initials: JV).
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Height: 5'9 (175 cm)
Weight: 132 pounds (60 kg)
Appearance: He has blonde hair that reach to the bottom of his neck. He has an earring in his left ear and wear glasses. When at home, he usually wear t-shirts with rock band or metal band prints on them (Guns n Roses, Black Sabbath, Metallica, Dio (not the Jojo villain) etc.). When outside, he puts on a black hoodie with a Marvel print on (if it's winter, he also put on a black jacket but won't zip it up). He wear jeans that are most often torn at the knees (either by design, or just broken) so his knees are visible. Pretty much just put on what's in his closet. Often looks confused, angry or paranoid. He also has a tattoo of a snake on the back of right hand that slither up to above the elbow. He also have a skull ring on his right index finger and a snake ring on his right pinkie.
Personality: Quite anxious and won't talk to people unless they talk to him. He's not shy, he just find it uncomfortable talking to people. He's a master procrastinator but usually get things done even though the assignment should've been in for about a month. Sarcastic. Especially when you've gotten to know him. A wisecracker basically. Usually don't get scared. Spooked? Yes. Scared? No. Can switch between thinking logically or thinking emotionally. The logical side comes out when he’s getting tired (he also appear more rude). When left alone, he will be in his own world and would get confused if someone began speaking to him even though he could accidentally look at that person with a resting bitch-face.
Likes: Star Wars, Animé (his favorite is Akame ga kill), Pokémon, Lord of the Rings, Jurassic Park, Harry Potter, Rock music (his favorite song is Hearts on Fire by Hammerfall), dogs, bunnies, wolves and Percy Jackson.
Dislikes: Dishonesty, loud people, being dragged around and his "father-figure"
Relationships: Nothing romantic, no friends (if anyone want to know my character from earlier, feel free to tell me and I'll add you as a friend here). He have a sister (1 year older), a brother (9 years younger) and his mom. He very rarely speak with his dad. He have two black cats and some fishes.
Other: Doubledecker.

As more characters are made and accepted I'll put them here