• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Tun's Sprite Stuff! REQUESTS OPEN

Re: Teh Shiny Sprites of Tun .:The Home of PokePlush™:.

I...
I don't even...
h-how...
TUN ILU SO MUCh ♥~~~~ that is awesomeness incarnate. Like srsly. :'D

Thank you so much for the mugshot, it's sooo purdy <33

I am actually wetting my pants at that.

I'm not going to delay it much longer, I have 2 more OCs I'd like sprited.

Does not matter how long it takes, just as long as it is done.

http://oi53.tinypic.com/o0c5rc.jpg in Palmer's base

and

http://oi54.tinypic.com/28w0w88.jpg in Brock's base (or whatever base you see fit) - you could use this picture as reference as well http://oi52.tinypic.com/r8gi74.jpg

Thanks in advance! You're a genius.... :)

thanks so much for answering tun im sorry if i caused you any trouble :p anyways your sprites are so amazing I cant believe youre so good

Last edited by a moderator:

Looks like tunnicle is about to whoop some butticles.

She's savage, I say!

SAVAGE!

I love you tunduliz.

PEW PEW. PEEEEW PEW PEW PEEEW. PEEEEEEEW PEW PEW PEW KABOOOOMMFljkenleksm

'Nyway ...
You guys commenting are awesome and amazing and ilu :'D
(Andi you are one of the nicest people ever asdfg)

Annnnnd, Antisocial, I'm not taking any requests atm but I'll remember them and do them as soon as I am :>

And DADDY I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKE HIM ♥
I'm happy oniiee-chan suggested blending the green a bit. It helped quite a lot methinks c:

ALSO!
I've done Weedsies' request~! ♥

25kot8j.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i52.tinypic.com/25kot8j.jpg[/img]
I've done the trainer sprite, but I might do a mugshot later. :> Hope you like it~ ♥

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
Away to scratch some FakeMon, yo O:<

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen

god your remake of Sydney is great tun... you should try phoebe if you have the time?

Yaaaay! \^^/

Tun you are so tunmazing! He's great! I love him! Thank you soo much!~
The best part about him is he looks different from how I thought he would, so I can sprite him myself when I get rid of the cast, but I can still be dazzled by your magnificent piece of art ^^

Cos that's what he is.

MAGNIFICENT.

~Weeheeds (and the wrist is feeling much better, thank you \^^/ )

I know I already have 33 pages but sometimes I don't feel as good when I check my thread in the morning and there aren't new replies |D

Anyway, here's some silhouettes :>

99ggtk.jpg
2gwhlbr.jpg
8wl4d0.jpg

I'll probably post the after the next time someone else posts ♥ Or the next time someone else posts when I'm online, just in case I'm not the next time someone does-
... wait, did that line make any sense at all? o - o

Anyway, yeah~!

Tomme Starters gogogo~

Let me guess; From left to right, Grass, Fire, Water? Or maybe Grass, Water, Fire, not sure :x

I can't wait to see them<3

Yaaaaaaay Dark now I get to reveal them straight awaayyy <33333333

bi87qw.jpg
+
2z818uv.jpg
(shiny)
NAME: Germinut
jer-mih-nut - germinate + nut
TYPE: GRASS/POISON
ABILITY: OVERGROW - When a Pokémon with Overgrow uses a Grass-type move, the power will increase by 1.5x if the user has less than or equal to 33% of its maximum HP remaining.
POKeDEX ENTRY: - Ebony edition: GERMINUT are grown as nuts hanging from ----*'s branches, coated in dense poison. As they mature they begin to crack their shell more, grow a larger stem and leaves and generate poison of their own from the growths on their head.
Ivory edition: It is said that as GERMINUT grow, they form an immunity to illnesses as their immune system has to start with coping with masses of poison. This is, however, not yet proved to be true.
* - Mystery PokeMon, to be unveiled soon-ish~

2ztg4mf.jpg
+
53rdwy.jpg
(shiny)
NAME: Burmur
burr-murr - burn + lemur
TYPE: FIRE/NORMAL
ABILITY: BLAZE - When a Pokémon with Blaze uses a Fire-type move, the power will increase by 1.5x if the user has less than or equal to 33% of its maximum HP remaining.
POKeDEX ENTRY - Ebony edition:BURMUR are very curious and mischievous POKeMON who enjoy climbing any and every tree they come across, and often go foraging for nuts. Because of this, they do not get on very well with GERMINUT.
Ivory edition: When they hang from trees, they like to use their tails to curl around the branch and hang by; sometimes resulting in some BURMUR's tails being frayed or missing some fur if they hang by their tails for too long.

1fidue.jpg
+
so8r6c.jpg
(shiny)
NAME: Webell
weh-bell - I ... uh ... can't quite remember what I made that name out of ><
TYPE: WATER
ABILITY: TORRENT - When a Pokémon with Torrent uses a Water-type move, the power will increase by 1.5x if the user has less than or equal to 33% of its maximum HP remaining.
POKeDEX ENTRY: - Ebony edition: To fool pursuers or foes, WEBELL often turn to face the opposite way of said object to appear as clouds.
Ivory edition: WEBELL are usually known for floating around leisurely and raining upon people every so often. Despite this, they are surprisingly good fighters.

SO YEAH WELL LOL
Enjoy ♥
(also yeah ebony and ivory ... I'm sort of unimaginative sometimes xD)
They're all 100% scratched; I think I might have used something as reference for Germinut or stole colours or something; but apart from that, all scratched. x3

Can I just say I LOVE the hair on your most recent mugshots!
I know what the one on the left is but I won't say it (grass), the middle one... a fire kitty? Maybe? The one on the right might be a water blob, like a bubble or cloud or something...watery... I can't wait to see what they really are!

EDIT: Well, I was nearly right with my guesses. Germinut looks quite timid, but probably quite powerful with its poisonous sting. Also, mystery pokemon! Just when I thought the suspense had ended! Burmur looks quite cheeky, reminding me a bit of Ash's Aipom always stealing his hat! Fire/Normal is an interesting combination. Webell looks cute and maybe naive too, raining on people! I can imagine them being good at fighting, quickly darting from one place to another. I can't wait for more to be revealed about Tomme! The map's great too!

OHMIGOSHNESS Tuuuuuuun<3

I love Germinut ://>
The little face~ The sprouting leaf on the top of his head~
<333

Adorable! I love him so much!

And Burmur and Webell are undeniably brilliant as well!
They might as well be official sprites- they're that proffesional looking! ://O

So.. yeah ://>
Please keep up the great work, Tun-nyan <33

Kasumi xx

Waawaaweewaa, those are great! :O I was worried when I first saw the shadows, because the shadow of Germinut looked very much like my own Fakemon grass starter ^^;

That being said, I really like Germinut. I think it's my favourite of these starters as well ^^ I love the design, it looks like it has a solid Defense, which is partially why I'm liking it so much ^^

Burmur is really sweet as well, and it has an interesting typing. Normal is too seldom typed with anything else than Flying ^^;

Webell is pretty cool, but you can't say that much about it at this point. I love the idea of a cloud Pokémon, but I'll need to see som evo's before I can state my further opinion about it :>

Also, the best part about these is that even though they look official, you can still tell they were made by you. They have that special trace of Tunnyness in them :3 Especially Burmur and Webell ^^

Great job, I want to see som evooo's!~

~Weeds

Neeeeeee you guys are sooo kind~
Well, no, actually; you guys are too kind. Too kind for wordddssssss <33

I'm on my iPod just now so I can't be bothered with the size/line BBCoding :x Oh well, anyway ... ~

Those of you who like Touhou may be familiar with this character~!
1zm2hsp.jpg

It's Reimu~! :'D

This was done for Tan who was interested in having some Touhou girlies in the TCM. :> I'll submit Reimu in for it tomorrow ♥ Expect to see s'moar Touhou characters soon~! ♥

So, whaddya think? :>

♥​

Unyaaaa Tun ilu ♥

You're really like, cranking out stuff recently, huh~? First, I wanna say thank you for the mugshot, the expression is just right and adorable and <33333 On the subject of Reimu, I'm surprised you got it so nicely! Her stick thingie looks very lovely despite it being scratched, and the ribbony things on them look lovely ♥ I'm also surprised you got the white collary area in with the red too, I was worried you were lacking space. The base fits just right too ♥ I had to stare a second to see her eyes, but now I do, and they're loverly ♥

You're getting like, really good with scratching, I notice ♥ Now you should totally do Marisa next >:D Well, not really. I don't mean that in a request either, whatever you want ♥

Totally didn't post #499 so Elise could get #500 <3333333

I forgot you were doing a Fakemon region, I love looking at those! ^^

I totally can't decide which starter I'd pick D: They're all so adorable and so masterfully sprited as always. :)

Kyakyakya, Tan and Adam you are so kind <333
(ilu2 Tan :>)

Thanks for the lovely comments~! <33333
(and thanks so much for posting, Adam, so I could do this xDD)

SO.

Guess what~?

As LoN said in his last post ... ~
I've now reached 500 replies~! :'DDDDD

Thank you soooooooo mucchhhhh guysssss for your everlasting support <333333333333
I love you all so much and neeeeeeeennnn~

Because you're all so wonderful and I'm all so happy HERE'S A SCRATCHED TUNDULI TO CELEBRATE.
2nq3dk.jpg

This is probably the standard Tunduli sprite I'll be using from now on. :>

SO YEAH.

Thank you guys SO. SO. MUCH. I've said this before but AGHGHHHGK ILUALL

<333333333333333333333

RX IS COOL
b80qbc.jpg

SO IS LITTLE MIJUMARU

yeeeaaaaah.

Snick snack snoo,

Tun ilu~

Ok, these are some amazing sprites. Those starters are awesome (COTTONCANDYMON) and are all so adorable ♥
I love that scratched tunduli, it's reeeally supershiny and has a slightly evil expression xD

OHMYgawshsrslytunthatRXoshawottisadorableandhasanamazingexpression <333

Congrats on reaching 500 repz, Tun~

The new Tunduli sprite, I like<3 I especially like how it's so feline-looking~

And the little Miju is so awesome, nuff said~

Keep it up<3

ilu two <33333

(especially Dark but that's because Dark is awesome but I STILL LOVE YOU TOASTIE)

I mean uh.

HERE.
Have some Marisa Kirisame :o

1y7ar9.jpg
or
2d0hmvo.jpg

W/O and W/broom :>

Phweeeeeeeeeeeee.
Enjoy~ <3333

♥​

Tun these are adorable ^w^ I would pick Burmur as my starter, it just looks adorable :3 Also, your new scratched Tunduli sprite looks great! I wish I could scratch sprite, all I can do is splice :/ Oh well, keep it up Tun :>

Oh my gawshness, that is one well made scratch! As usual, but still ^^ And RX's little Oshawott... Agh, you're just so amazing! There isn't much more to say than that, you just win ^^

~Weeds

I am jealous of your skillses, Tun. ; v;

TUN TUN TUN TUN TUN TUN.
I love your touhou trainers. They're so adorable and well made ♥
So are your Tunduli and Mijumaru sprites and asdkaaldjw- *dies of cuteness*

You guyssssssssss.

I love youuuuuuuuuuuuu

<333

you people are kind, kind people ♥
Okayso I have another spriiiite, but I'm also doing other things and I've been out all day :B

2v82tzb.jpg

Kerauno is cool. (well kind of sometimes he's a loser ROFL)

*is shot*

Enjoyyyyy :>

Muchlove <33

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen

what a cool new sprite tun :3

Ooh, new sprites~

Ah, good ol' Marisa from Touhou<3 I really like this sprite, although I do prefer the version with the broom.

And Kerauno's sprite is very good as well~ The bow is really small, but nyeh |D There's probably a good reason why it is~

Keep it up~

Such an awesome Kera sprite! ^^ I'm sure he'll appreciate it even though you called him a loser :p

I love how you made it a werewolf/lycanthrope, that's pretty much Kera's speciality ^^ So professional and gooodd, it should be an official sprite, mesays! :3

Great job, as usual, Tunnieh ^^

~Weeds

Oh.
Mai.
Gah.

Tun. THIS is why we love you. No, this is why I love you.
It's PERRRRFECT~~

I mean, really, it looks Tunmazering! (NEW WORD HURR) And i am totally NOT a loser.

Oh look, Marisa. With her broom. How wonderful. And Reimu, and another Tun oh god. New Tun is new and epical.

*goes to change avvie :DD*

10h12q1.jpg

HERE have a Zeburaika (I'm still calling them that, okay!? D:<) called Sheila. She's a Pokefashion Designer :>

i3us5v.jpg

Annnnd also Dorethy the Doredia c: (English names are stupid)

♥​

PEW PEW PEW

53r1ht.jpg
2uf7s48.jpg

Tomme's male and female playable characters~! :'DD
I don't have names for them yet so SUGGEST AWAY. ♥

they're both 100% scratched and took quite a while.
... scratching is so hard arrgghhhhh.

... but worth it. I think.

♥​

Sweet lord of the delicious pancakes of the mysterious yet wonderful land of Narnia! :O

Those are TUNTASTIC! And the female trainer's hat... Oh goshness, that female trainer's hat... I would play as the girl of this region, just for the hat :3 I would KILL to have a hat like that! And the female trainer in general is just so wow! :O I mean the guy is awesome as well, but the female one is just the champion of worlds! EXCELLENT spriting, the long scratching didn't just pay off, it blew my mind all over the wall! o.O;

As for names I suggest Markus for the guy. And actually, no joke, I think Elise would be a great name for the girl :>

AMAZING work, Tun mah gurl!~

~Weeds

Holy arceus on a stick

100% SCRATCHED!?!?!?

Dang! Those are so frigging amazing O.O
you did an absolutely wonderful job ♥

the only thing that kinda bugs me is the guys left arm, it looks like the shoulder is a wee bit too low. And the girls left arm seems short but that's probably jut me XD
than that I believe they are perfect :)

Keep up the good work!~​

EEEEEEeeeeeeE! (silent stalker comes out of hiding) All of your sprites are fantastic! I love your newest trainers! I was thinking Kylie and Jason for their names. Zebu and Dore FTW! (Also I love Dorethy's bright colours and Zebu's pretty scarfffff)

I know its kinda late I have been sick with a nasty cold but I can finally say....Thanks for da Plushie ;D

Oh, Tunnie~

WELL. Looks like we have a some PokeFashions up in here. [gets camera] I'mma need some poses, kay? [takes some shots] Perfect!
Moving on.

AS FOR YOUR SCRATCHED SPRITES: Epical. Just epical. And as for names... For the boy, I suggest Damien. And for the girl, I suggest Lexica. Good, right? [nods]

Anyway, I look forward to more wonderful spriteries from you!

[stalks]

I suggest Andrew and Elise for the trainers.

Because I can.

And I love you.

Best friends foreverrr.