• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Tun's Sprite Stuff! REQUESTS OPEN

Re: Teh Shiny Sprites of Tun .:The Home of PokePlush™:.

Kynyaaaaa ♥ Touhou~
Her clothes are just perfect! Moar touhou c: But not now cos I know something fabulous is coming up~

Kerooooooooooooo~!

So!
It has been a while since I have commented heeeeeeeere.

I COME BEARING GIFTS SPRITES c:
Just a feeeeew. I had somewhat of a break from spriting so I'm just getting back into 'the groove' o:

2z5ubg1_th.jpg

Riolu+Whimsicott+Shiny Jumpluff :'D
I asked Carmen for three random PokeMon and I came back with this |D
(shiny Rimsipuff?)

30urclt_th.jpg
>
33w1pj8_th.jpg
>
2v3smld_th.jpg

FakeMon bug line :'D Based on grasshoppers. (fancy grasshoppers.) ... yeah, not much else left to saaaay, really |D
100% scratched c:

svmbf8_th.jpg

Sprite I done for Jenovaaaaa~ ♥

15z4nlt_th.jpg

Some of you may know heeerrr; it's Kokoro from my story, Negau Hoshi. c: Scratched, but I had some references beside meeeeeee c:

o8wb68_th.jpg

Now it's Charlotte MacDonaaalllddd, my singer/guitarist for my fictional band, Cheese Bubbles, which is for mine and Dark Soul's RP Battle of the Bands <33
Mainly scratched - the guitar's fully scratched and is based off of a Fender Katana ♥ ( shhhhhh I know the sprite only has four strings but it's so hard to do on such a small scale ; A ; )

Urm, yeah!

Requests still not opeennn, I dunno when they will be.
Well, if you spot me on chat then you can request; or PM me, so yeeeaaah. But it might take a while because I'm a lazy busy persooonnn (sometimes) ♥

Muchlooooooove~ ♥

Last edited by a moderator:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

(Like I said, ttly looked forward to when you updated your sprite thread XD)

Grasshopper fakemon is soo kewl :'D I especially like the second in the line~ Purdy colors. ^^ And your trainer sprites are just <333333 I really like Charlotte's sprite, it's so great and whatnot, especially that guitar of hers~

Keep up the good work :D

Damn, I've gotta honestly say I get amazed every time I look in here.

I have to say I like Kokoro the most, but then I love all of them - the skill is so apparent, and they're so clean and nicely done :)

Keep it up! ♥

I like the Shiny Rimsipluff, the colours are pretty and Jumpluff's fluffy ball matches Whimsicott's cotton (or whatever it is) and Riolu fits into the space well. The grasshopper evolution line is very interesting, one could say that the first stage a single cell, what grasshoppers were like at the dawn of time (according to some scientists), the second stage is what grasshoppers look like now and the third stage is what grasshoppers might evolve to be in the future. Or it's just a bug that's a bit like a grasshopper.

The human sprites look realistic and the one for Jenova has pretty clothes on. I can't wait for the next update! ;D

*takes the hidden money*

I don't think I've ever commented here, usually because there usually isn't much to say, other than "great sprite" or "I love your work". Though I just found something here that is worth mentioning

That caterpillar is not amused! I mean, just look at its face, it looks like it came out of an internet meme, rich! And Rimsipuff is all set to go aaaaiiiiirrrbooooooorrrneeee!!

Anyway these sprites are good, just for your information. I better remind myself about check in here more often to see more. To comment? I'll do so when there's something to comment that nobody else has said yet

Gyaarrghhh thank you guys <33

Now I come bearing gifts! :'D
... well, just one. But still.

33ognxx.jpg

For Rayn! Because she's awesome and even though this will never be as good as her Tunduli drawing I thought I may as well |D
I basically took an Espeon and edited the heck out of iiittt. I hope Rayn likes it c:

Muchluuurrrveee ♥

That Rayn sprite is seriously amazing, Elise. The shading on the head is very clever, as is the extra dimension the white line around the sprite gives it. I'm sure she'll be really happy with it ^^

I also love your sprite of Lee. She looks so good with that guitar and pose<3

GAHAJUEIKJEOIFNHOIHGOJ:EO.
Means squee in spazz fingers.

Ohhhhhhh, I've never been able to get the legs just right when I've sprited her before, but it's so nice nooooooooowwwwwww. She's all shiny and the bandana...
*Moves stuff around in sig and avvie*

Tanku!

Indood I do like gijinkas, asdfghkrspltxs.

I love it. I love Mienshao, I love gijinkas, and I love you. Tuntastic, as usual ^^

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

MIENSHAO OMGGGG

... yeah, I don't think anyone knew this since I haven't advertised it at ALL, but Mienshao is my favorite Gen. V Pokemon. XD

Your little cosplayer is sooo cute. :'D Her outfit is really well done~ I like how everything just sort of fits, like the whiskers were turned into her scarf and whatnot. ^^

Your skills never cease to amaze me, Elise - love the new Mienshao :)

Keep it up~ ^^

Epic as always, Tun. I really do like the work on the trainer. A real human Mienshao. :D Really great work... And as always, it kicks the crap out of the stuff I've done... Keep up the good work, Tun.

Amazing as ever |D
Her form is perfect for the Mienshao sleeves and whatnot. Love it~

That's a great Mienshao gijinka, Tun! I like how you scaled Mienshao to human form, so the dark purple line is on the waist of the gijinka which means all of the trousers are dark purple, making it more realistic. Also, Mienshao's limbs are reflected perfectly through the gijinka; Mienshao has a floppy bit where the hand might be and the gijijnka's sleeves are too long, so it's floppy where the hand would be! The whiskers being a scarf is clever, otherwise it would look strange in any other place.

I can't wait for the next update Tun! ;D

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

OMGGGGG TUN THAT IS AMAZINGLY WELL DONE TUUUUUN ♥

... I wants it. I wanna adopt it. <33333

On talk of adoption, that better be on Squiby soon >=o
*brick'd*
But in all serious business, what a wonderful wolf you have there~

Tun, why are you so awsome? Can you perhaps give some of that awsome?

*dies from Exposure to the epic wolf of wolviness* :3

Soooooo cyute :3 THat wolf.....I must have et D:< In all seriousness though, it looks adorable :)

ahh thank you guys you're all totally cool and nice and ilu all :'D

here, here, have a PRP character of mine!
21eopco.jpg

He's called Ally.
... well there's more to him than that but I'll only start spamming y'all if you ask for it!

also so this isn't just one (un-transparent) sprite (with a colour-key left over >>) I'mma post this teapot I made for Teapot, too!
You might have seen it seeing as it's Teapot's avatar just now, but still!
2qbu3i8.jpg

Teapots are fun. :>

So that's why I couldn't find the teapot in your thread, it wasn't there yet!

Anyway, that is a fabulous teapot Tun, you make Petey very happy with it :3

Teehee, thank you Brendan! It's nice to hear comments from you because I don't usually see you in my thread~
loveyou :D

anyway!
Two updates in one day?
Damn right.

Here's another person from the PRP Ally's in; LoN's character!
b8rbcn.jpg

... well it's my take on her at least. He told me that she's in her late teens and she has teal hair, so ... this is what I done with the information? I think?
Yeah.
yes they have colour-coordinated hair. deal with it ;o

Muchlove :'D

That teapot is really well detailed! The yellow spots above the teapot looks like both steam and they're also polkadots! I'm sure Teapot likes it. I'd also like to know a bit more about the PRP characters, they look interesting!

Yo, wassup peeps? o:<

I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S UP.
Nah jk ♥

so like, Rex is cool and stuff so I made him this:
1zbytyu.jpg

and I'm somewhat happy with it so I'm posting it here. c:

This pretty much goes without saying, but:
Pleeeaaase no one use. I tried hard to make this and it's specially made for Rex, so he wouldn't be exactly happy if you used it, either D:<

I hope you guys like it! :D
(you're not allowed to like it as much as Rex though. that's a rule.)

See you gais later c:

Rex

Resident Furry

As I mentioned in chat, Ryder looks perfect! Thanks so much for the time you took to make him.

Okay, okay, I've decided ...
I'm going to take requests for splices.
I don't know for how long or whatever, but I feel I want to practice my splicing skills, so here goes :'D

5 requests at a time; and 3 Pokemon maxium.
(I don't want any huge Kyogre x Arceus x Gyarados-type requests. >>)

Here's one to get you all started:
fbhvs9.jpg

what have I done.

So, yeah ... fire 'em at me? o . o

~♥

Re: Teh Shiny Sprites of Tun .:The Home of PokePlush™:. -splice requests open-

o_O
That has to be one of your coolest splices I've been blessed with seeing so far!
Really like it ^^
So to get into this whole splicing mood, may I request a splice~?
May I have a Rhyhorn, Corsola and Swablu splice~?
Thanks ♥

Indiiieeee
you just have to request something really awkward, don't you? D:<
... anyway, here you go my love ♥
iaza19093570985900.gif

It seems I really do need to improve my splicing work! :'D

... yep.
Keep 'em coming? I guess? Is that a thing people say?

Ollo Tun :3 I do like your splices. Especially your first one XD But anyway, might I request a splice?

I basically want a Blaziken, Flygon, and a Yanmega splice, if you would :x *waits in anticipation*

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen

Tun I love your new pieces and I was wondering if I could have a splice of;

Liepard+Zoroark+Persian... I look forward to a result :)

Is the splice a mix of butterfree, arbok and pidgy? Anyway, they look epic! May I request a splice of Roserade, Delibird and Excalivier? Thanks. :3

So.
I come back from vacation and I see that Tun has created some magnificent sprites while I was away--
so of course this means I have to comment on their amazingness ;)
ACKCK there are so many sprites to comment on but I'm gonna choose a few`
6jks3d.jpg

oh my good arceus O.O That is absolutely fantastic!!!I love the pose, the colors, the design...the everything!
I wanna take it home with me~! :3
2qbu3i8.jpg

this is just too cute >w< I don't really like tea but I'll gladly have some if it came from this teapot ♥

Keep them awesome splices coming!~
Just one quick comment on this one -->
fbhvs9.jpg

the purple feels a little flat so I suggest darker shading or just more shading~

and since you're taking requests couldimaybepossiblyaskforonetoo? :D
would an umbreon, pikachu, teddiursa be all right? :3
thanks in advance Tunny, love youuu ♥<3<3​

Tun :'D
Thank you so, so much for that astounding sprite of intense wonderment ^^
Love you too ♥
*Indie rushes to edit signature =3*

I guess I'll be the fifth splice request then. Anyhow, I would like an Umbreon, Ampharos, Golduck splice if that is possible.

And for the two splices you just recently did, I must say that they are cool. Although, I do agree with Dia, the purple looks a bit flat. But it's truly original. The Corsola-thingy is just plain awesomeness.