• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Type the name of the one above you without looking!

*Alkio could be seen performing a 4 chain after popping some puyos on his board, as he appears to be having his JP voice instead of his usual EN voice*

PrincessPika (I think I got the caps right since I saw you in the banning game I think.)

Hai! Superuchaji! Asutoraruaku! Sutaforu!

Dootletail

I honestly don't see much why this is a forum game. After all, aren't you supposed to type while looking at the screen and not at the keyboard? Even if you close your eyes, as long as you have your hands on the keyboard it's basically the same thing.

*Noturile nods in agreement while drinking a bottle of soda pop*

Riverrunner

I can quickly type without even needing to look at the keyboard, though I kinda do not know a lot of people in my family that can do the same.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kiraru

Sorry I cheated, I just looked at the screen and didn't close my eyes. At least I didn't look at my keyboard lol, who looks at keyboards and types on PURPOSE in normal forums?

*Noturile notices his trainer is not looking, as he decides to take a sip of the bottle of olive oil when his trainer is not looking*

Nebulix

[Infantile, dinosaur speech that cannot be understood without a Pokétran]