• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed [Under Construction] Outcasts(Official Reboot)—Discussion

Oofy
I feel like Nora would have a weird love hate relationship with her. As in they'd bond over their similar powers and child-like behavior... But Nora is really sweet, and doesn't wish pain on others. She'd dislike her rude acts, but enjoy her crazy ass personality.

...actually, @Cloudswift did say I was allowed to control Ashley... I can quote our conversation.
Let me finish up the combo attack, using Ashley as little as possible, then we can have our characters interact a bit.

Well we could work on supports for it. Not move in immediately but camp outside of it, while working on it as a thing to do to pass the time. And we can time skip later t when it’s finished.

Name: Hiroshi "Hiro" Hagame
Power(s): Ability to turn into a dragon.
Flight
Telekinesis
Appearance: Human: Hiroshi has pale skin, black hair, and the typical facial characteristics of someone of Japanese origin. he wears a black T shirt, jeans, and red tennis shoes. As a dragon: He is identical in size and body design to Haku (from Spirited Away)’s dragon form, except he is a pale gold, has brown eyes, and has a light brown mane.
spirited%2Bdragon.jpg

Pretty much, after Coal’s reaction, he was knocked back by Monty. Then Quickdraw took charge, demanding no more of this, and demanded they head to the mineshaft. They do, and Shawn goes to examine the mineshaft and leaves Quickdraw in charge.

Name: Hiroshi "Hiro" Hagame
Power(s): Ability to turn into a dragon.
Flight
Telekinesis
Appearance: Human: Hiroshi has pale skin, black hair, and the typical facial characteristics of someone of Japanese origin. he wears a black T shirt, jeans, and red tennis shoes. As a dragon: He is identical in size and body design to Haku (from Spirited Away)’s dragon form, except he is a pale gold, has brown eyes, and has a light brown mane.
spirited%2Bdragon.jpg

Am I accepted?