• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Wanna help create a region?

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
I asked this before but didn't get answered, are the starters ready? Because i have some starters made
There's a grass snake and (not sure, I think this one's still a thing) a water albatross, I can't find a fire starter suggested.

Also I re-read this and would just like to point out that level 100 stats are not defined for an entire species and the base stats that have been made for some the fakemon are really low, a base stat total of 275-375ish is probably best for a base form Pokemon (obviously reaching to about the 400s if it's a two stage line) if they aren't supposed to be weak, yet one or two of them went down to the 100s, around Wishiwashi and Sunkern's BSTs.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Ok, I think I got a Gym leader. (Sorry if you already have enough.)
Name: Blake
Hair: Lime Green
Eyes: Blue
Personality: Optimistic, clumsy, tough, and curious.
Clothes: He is wearing a yellow shirt and a pair of puffy calf-length copper pants, as well as a pair of dark gray tennis shoes.
Type: Bug
Pokemon: Scizor, Butterfree, Beedrill, Joltik, Yanmega, and Parasect.

Last edited:
Mk. Seems fair. Here is the Champions/My Pokemon team (course since I am a Champion, I have multiple Pokemon of Multiple types. Like every champion.)

Champion

Ryker (My nickname in real life)

Party: Lanturn, Typhlosion, Torterra, Swampert, Gardevior, and Finally, Pikachu (Lets Go Version, Moves: Zippy Zap, Thunderbolt, Splishy Splash, and Floaty fall)
My name is also Ryker by the way.

Cáscara Olas

Previously IExistToo
Im god at describing landscapes and locations.

Unamed City

Imagine in your mind a powerhouse of factories and fumes. The sky is stained with pollution and the alleyways are darker than the night. To traverse through this town watch out for the strangers lining the streets watching, waiting, staring. A river made of black oil and gunk flows slowly through the town. A bridge reaches across to the other side and underneath an empty boat abandoned to the river silently rows along. The buildings themselves are made of brick or concrete. Not a colour or plant in sights. Not a person daring to walk the streets. Not a breeze to carry the smells. And not a sound to hear for miles around. This city seems abandoned to time but still it works and moves and lives and breathes but now only homeless and helpless live here.

(Is this good?????)

Cáscara Olas

Previously IExistToo
I can do more that horror stuff too.

Secret place

Here in the forest a gem lays. Hidden form the world and the people within. The creatures roam in the water and the birds chirp in the trees. Over a rock falls a shimmering river and splashes into the lake below. The water is crystal clear and the sun reflects so peacefully against it. With the trees and plants lining the waters edge, this place is a paradise of beauty. A secret place that no-ones has ever gone.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Hold on, hold on! The owner of the thread's been gone for ages and I'm pretty sure it was their decision on weather or not keep ideas, along with a general consensus...
So why are you judging these ideas, smew?

Honestly, I don't know why I'm still watching this thread... I guess I forgot about until you all pointed it out to me.
The original idea for the region made in this thread is all but lost now...

Cáscara Olas

Previously IExistToo
Yeah you can't play with us Pika~chan. Just kidding.

I have some Fakémon ideas to put in.

Fakémon # 1 -

It's sorta like a crab-scorpion thing in The Pokemon style. With icicles sticking out and light blue colours all around. It could be ice-bug or just pure ice type, I call it Smew.