• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior cats general RP

Sharppaw launched at a fox. Speedpaw darted off, true to his name. He ran back to camp Adderfang attacked another fox. Tawnyspots sprinted back to camp with Speedpaw.

Cinnamonpaw looked back.She stepped foot into thunder path.As something roared loudly into her face.She kept on going.

Last edited:
Bearpaw jumped off of the fox and started using her claws to try and drive it off. It yelped from its wounds and ran away. The cat turned to help Sharppaw, grimacing at a shoulder wound she got from the fox battle.

The foxes retreated. Speedpaw was lost. "Where's the Camp, Tawnyspots?" Speedpaw asked. But Tawnyspots was nowhere to be found. "Anyone? HELLO? I'm lost!" Speedpaw shouted. he started to trek throughout the territory. He was a little scared.

"Speedpaw?" Bearpaw sniffed around for any trace of the cat and found the direction he had run in. She followed his trail and saw him in an unrecognizable place. "Speedpaw, let's go. This might not be our territory." She winced from the pain in her shoulder.

The yowling thunder path made Cinnamonpaw scared.She heard Speedpaw's cries.Cinnamonpaw looked over to see Speedpaw."SPEEDPAW!"She shouted trying to make her voice as pound as she could.

"Where's camp? I don't know the way back." Speedpaw muttered. He looked around. He shuddered. Speedpaw had never been lost before; he decided he didn't like it. He got behind Bearpaw. Tawnyspots found the group.

"SPEEDPAW,TAWNYSPOTS,SHARPPAW!!!!"She shouted the loudest she ever could.The roaring and yowling in her ears made her scared.She was in thes middle of the thunder path.She stepped again."TAWNYSPOTS!?!"She asked very loudly.

"We're over here!" Speedpaw shouted in return. He was worried. He wasn't used to being so far from camp. Speedpaw crouched down. He didn't want the foxes to come back.

Cinnamonpaw rushed out of the thunder path.She now never wanted to go in that path again."It's getting dark."Cinnamonpaw said looking at the darkening sky.

"Tawnyspots, bring us back to camp." Bearpaw ordered. The fox bite hurt even more since the adrenaline wore off, but she gritted her teeth and bore it in silence.

Tawnyspots lead the group back to camp. Speedpaw hadn't talked the whole way. Sharppaw was at the camp. "Oh, you guys are safe. Good," He said. Sharppaw sighed.

Cinnamonpaw stood up and followed Tawnyspots."Wait....after tonight,wasn't I hear for twelve moons?"She asked Tawnyspots,"I think I am."She said looking at herself.

"Yes, and so has Sharppaw," Tawnyspots replied. Speedpaw was looking down. 'I'm such an idiot...' Speedpaw thought. He closed his eyes. Speedpaw walked away.

"Good, he says." Bearpaw muttered and stalked off towards the medicine cat's den. "Featherwhisker! I have a fox bite!" She called out on the way there, earning stares from some of the warriors at the apprentices who just arrived.

"You will have to find out," Tawnyspots remarked. Sharppaw came over. "I know. But I'm not telling you!" He said. He snickered. Sharppaw left.

Cinnamonpaw went too.She limped,"Finally,I'm here."She said limping up to the medicine cat's den.She said the same thing as Barepaw but calmer.

Featherwhisker tended to Bearpaw's and Cinnamonpaw's injuries, finishing the task quickly. Bearpaw thanked him and left, heading toward the apprentice's den to rest.

Cinnamonpaw thanked him too.She went to her den and went to sleep.She actually couldn't sleep.In the middle of the night she woke up,she went out of the den and followed a scent.The scent to her smelled like a kittypet.Cinnamonpaw stopped dead infront of a fox.She attacked the fox,but she didn't know the fox was stronger than her......

Speedpaw woke up. He saw Cinnamonpaw was gone. He got up. He followed her scent. Speedpaw saw the fox. He attacked it. It left a giant gash in the fox's shoulder. It retreated. "Are you okay, Cinnamonpaw?" Speedpaw asked.

"Uh, Cinnamonpaw? It's me Speedpaw!" Speedpaw shouted. He shrugged. Speedpaw yawned. He headed back to camp. He went back into the Apprentice den. Speedpaw fell asleep.

Bearpaw woke up and left the den. The sun was rising, and she stretched. Featherwhisker had told her to take the day off, so she yawned and went to take some fresh kill.

Speedpaw woke up. He rubbed his eyes. He stumbled out of the Apprentice den. Tawnyspots approached him. "Hello Speedpaw. We must go collect bedding for the elders," He said. "Is that you Tawnyspots? Okay... Let's go," Speedpaw replied. His vision was blurry.

Cinnamonpaw woke up still feeling weakened.Bluestar called from the high rock,"What is it now?"She said to herself quietly limping to where all the other cats were gathered.

"Oh, let's first go the the ceremony," Tawnyspots said. He walked to the high rock. Speedpaw walked towards the blur of Tawnyspots. They both sat down. 'Is that Bluestar? She looks so Blurry...' Speedpaw thought.

Bearpaw stopped in her tracks and turned around, walking over to the high rock before she could grab any food. She remembered that she should have told Bluestar or Rapidrunner about the foxes. She shrugged to herself. Too late now.

Cinnamonpaw looked tired and just wanted something to eat.'I'm so hungry!'She said to herself.Cinnamonpaw wondered when she would have a ceramony.She looked around.'Could this ceremony be for me?'She asked herself.

"Everyone, First, I would like to appoint two new Warriors. Cinnamonpaw and Sharppaw! Sharppaw, you will be further known as, Sharpthorn!" Bluestar announced. Speedpaw could barely hear Bluestar. Sharpthorn smiled.

(Gravityfallsfan231 you decide what your name'll be)

"And Cinnamonpaw,will now be known as Cinnamonfur!"Bluestar added.Cinnamonfur smiled too.'I new this day would come!"Cinnamonfur said to herself happily.

"But, Due to your injures, Cinnamonfur, Your dutys will not start until tomorrow," Bluestar announced. "You are all Dismissed," Speedpaw and Tawnyspots stood up. They walked a little. Speedpaw felt wobbly. He fell to the Ground. Speedpaw fainted,

Cinnamonfur looked over to see that Speedpaw had fainted.((OCC: doesn't Sharpthorn and Cinnamonfur get a what do you call it?))Cinnamonfur looked worried."What just happened?"She asked Tawnyspots slowly.

Bearpaw got up and began walking back to the fresh kill pile, interrupted by seeing Speedpaw faint out of the corner of her eye. Her mentor understood and picked up the limp apprentice, bringing him to Featherwhisker's den to figure out what was wrong.

Tawnyspots followed the cat carrying Speedpaw. After a few minutes, Speedpaw woke up. But his condition didn't get any better. "Speedpaw, were you bit by a fox?" Tawnyspots asked. "I-I think so..." Speedpaw whispered. He had no idea who asked the question.

(Trial blah blah blah i just sped it up. Say the foxes were the trial)

Cinnamonfur went to the fresh kill pile.She looked up to see something new."F-fox?I-n in camp?"She said backing away."INTRUDER!!!"Cinnamonfur yelled.

Bearpaw rolled her eyes at the new warrior and took some food, marching away to eat. Rapidrunner left Featherwhisker's den and started talking to some other warriors, glancing over at Bearpaw every now and then.