• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Should we skip 2 moons so we get past the beginning of the rp and get to the fun stuff?

• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Warrior Cats: Tropic Life Sign-Ups

I'm just directly transferring the top post, and if anyone has anything they want added, tell me. So, here it is.

General Warrior Cats role play. Everyone is welcome. These Warriors will take place on tropical island(s). Prophecies shall and can be made if necessary for plot. It may be a bit different from regular Warriors, but we can work things out.

Here's some info for each clan. Waveclan is kind of like Riverclan. They know how to swim. Location is on a beach, with rocks and sand. Dens are made under and beside of cliffs. They take up majority of the beach. Jungleclan is quite like Shadowclan. As you can guess they live within a jungle. Thus giving them amazing climbing abilities. There are dens on the jungle floors and treetops. Leader den is on a treetop. Caveclan is quite like Thunderclan. These cats live within caves, thus giving them exceptional night vision. They are mainly active at night, but sometimes there are cats who works by day as well. Lightclan, as you can see, is related to Windclan. They are fast and agile. Their dens are mainly composed of tree trunks and stumps. They live quite openly, out and exposed. There are some places that are related to the actual warriors too. Mooncove is basically the Moonpool for Medicine Cats. As for the Gatherings, they will now be held at The Fire Pool. This is basically an active volcano.

Rules:
  • You can only own one high rank. Which means if you request to be a leader of one clan, you cannot have another OC of yours become a deputy, medicine cat, or med. cat apprentice.
  • -Star must and only be used for clan leaders, -paw is used for every apprentice, -kit is used for every cat 6 moons or under
  • Age: 0-6 moons is Kit, 7-12 moons is apprentice, above is warriors age
  • Follow regular PokeCharm rules and the Global rules.
  • Specific content is allowed if asked for permission, such as excessive gore, profanity, and what not.
  • God modding and mini modding are not allowed. God modding has an exception if you gain the permission of the OC Owner.
  • There is no limit to how many OC's you have made.
  • Prophecies can not be made without my permission
  • If you made it this far, in the Others section and to ensure you have read the rules, please write out a Random Color. Such as Maroon, Pink, or Crimson etc. Make sure it's a color someone hasn't used yet. This is just for more for me to be sure y'all read the rules.
https://pokecharms.com/threads/warrior-cats-tropics-life.17475/

Waveclan:
Leader - Shinestar (NPC)
Deputy - Adderfur @An0malyGaming
Med. Cat - Leapordheart (NPC)
Warrior(s) - Rabbitfang (@An0malyGaming ) Infernostorm (@An0malyGaming) Crimsonflame (NPC) Seedfall (NPC)
Queen(s) -
Elder(s) -
Med. Cat Apprentice - Featherpaw (@Lapis Lazuli....)
Apprentice(s) - Buzzardpaw (@An0malyGaming ) Sparrowpaw (NPC) Tumblepaw (NPC)
Kit(s) - Splashkit (@Ziru ) Otterkit (@Ziru) Mudkit (@SprinkleWarrior) Weaselkit (@SprinkleWarrior)

Jungleclan:
Leader -
Deputy -
Med. Cat - Echowind (@ArashiQ7)
Warrior(s) - Stubbytail (@PeridotPikipek) Wolfeyes (NPC) Cloudswift (NPC)
Queen(s) -
Elder(s) -
Med. Cat Apprentice -
Apprentice(s) - Nightpaw (@UmbreonEevee) Honeypaw (@NPC)
Kit(s) -

Caveclan:
Leader -
Deputy -
Med. Cat -
Warrior(s) -
Queen(s) -
Elder(s) -
Med. Cat Apprentice -
Apprentice(s) -
Kit(s) -

Lightclan:
Leader -
Deputy -
Med. Cat -
Warrior(s) - Leopardshade (NPC) Blizzardtail (NPC) Birchflake (NPC)
Queen(s) -
Elder(s) -
Med. Cat Apprentice -
Apprentice(s) - Slatepaw (NPC)
Kit(s) -

Sign-Up Sheet:
Name:
Mate/Crush:
Mentor(s):
Apprentice(s):
Kit(s):
Strength(s):
Weakness(es):
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Name: Adderstar
Affiliation/Clan: Waveclan
Mate/Crush: Rabbitfang (mate)
Mentor(s): Beetlewing (deceased)
Apprentice(s): Buzzardpaw
Kit(s): Buzzardpaw
Strength(s): Leading, Battling, Hunting
Weakness(es): Ambitious, Gets Jealous, Can be unkind
Appearance: Marbled Tabby
Personality: A highly ambitious cat who strives to be the best, no matter the odds.

Other: Read the RP rules

Last edited:
Actually, I take it back. Please do not put any characters in here. I'm going to make a thread specifically for a running list of all characters.

@Lapis Lazuli...., I don't understand what you mean. I need control over the thread so I can accept people into the rp.