• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats

Darkpaw looked at Flame with shock then smiled. "A Warrior is a cat who has been through training and defends their Clan. The follow the Warrior code and most are fair about attacks but some aren't, you have to watch out for those," she said with a pur. She felt very comfortable here though she didn't know why. 'Probably the kit,' she thought with a smile.

Stillpaw beamed,"I'll go get fresh-kill for me and you."Stillpaw meowed,and she want out of the medicine cat den.As she got two pieces of fresh-kill,she walked back and walked back to the medicine cat den.

Stillpaw took another bite,then swallowed and shook her head."No,it's just about when I receive my full medicine cat name.When you die I might not know everything I neeed to or if anything happens,and I fail."She meowed.

"You don't have to worry about me dying anytime soon. And you've been a great apprentice. If I do pass soon, I'm sure you'd do fine," Leopardheart replied. She nuzzled Stillpaw. She chuckled.

Darkpaw shook her head 'no' with a smile. "There are Medicine cat's, the Elder's, and the Queen's but only a she-cat can be a Queen. The Medicine cat's heal the wounded and have prophetic dreams that either help or harm their Clan. The Elder's stay at the Clan and ramble about what they did when they were young and tell many stories, heh, I kinda miss those stories. And the Queen's take care of the kits. Was that a good explanation?" She asked Flame with a smile and she sat down instead of crouching.

Flame nodded. "What's a clan? And how do you know so many things about the forest?" He asked. His mind was filled with questions. The kitten's tail was swaying back and forth. He looked up at Darkpaw, enthusiam in his eyes apart from fear.

Last edited:
Darkpaw smiled softly as she looked at Flame. "A Clan is a place where cat's can live and spend time together, they also sometimes fight for the Clan but that doesn't happen a lot. I know so much because I was like you, very curious about the forest and everything in it, I also was in ShadowClan but they are very scary and they mistreat kits so I left," she said the last part sadly and looked at the ground, noticing how the grass blades moved with the wind.

Darkpaw looked up at Flame then smiled, a faraway smile. "Sometimes, but I doubt it. They really don't care as long as the Clan is prosperous, at least that's what I think. I feel bad for the Mother's who had to deal with the death of their kit, and the Queen's who had cared for them until they became Apprentices," she said with a sad smile.

Angel listened to Darkpaw answer Flame's questions and became sorry for her and the cats that are in ShadowClan. He saw Flame yawn and nuzzled him for a bit. "Alright, I think it's time for you to go to bed," he said as he stops nuzzling him.

Twoleg dens, evening
Darkpaw chuckled when Flame yawned. "I agree with Angel, it is getting a bit late. I'm going to go back to the forest and I'll see if I can come back tomorrow to answer anymore questions," she said then quickly nuzzled Angel and Flame then ran off into the forest.
Forest near ThunderClan, night
Darkpaw sighed as she came upon a river. She drank some of the rivers water then looked around. "I'm not in ThunderClan territory so that's good, but I need a place to stay for the night," she thought aloud as she listened to the water from the river rush.

Medicine cat den,Thunderclan camp,Night
Stillpaw finished her fresh-kill and smiled,"Thank you."She meowed,she yawned."Good night Leapordheart."The tortoiseshell walked drowsily to her nest,curled in it happily,and drifted off to sleep.

ThunderClan medicine cat den, Nighttime
Leopardheart nodded. She curled up in her own nest. The she-cat drifted to sleep.

Twoleg den, Nighttime
"Awwww," Flame pouted. He stood up. His balance was wobbly. He used Angel as a support.

Flame groaned when his brother picked him up. When he was set down on his bed, he curled up. The kitten yawned. "Good night Angel..." He mumbled. He drifted to sleep quite quickly.

Angel smiled as Flame curled up and went to sleep. "Goodnight Flame," he said and licked his forehead a little bit. He then proceeded to curl up next to Flame and dozed off.

Medicine cat den,Thunderclan camp,Morning
Stillpaw woke with a stern,she shrugged.The tortoiseshell stood up and flexed her claws,then walked to the entrance of the apprentice's den."Gentlepaw,wake up!"She whispered.

Twoleg den, Morning.

Flame awoke slowly. He shook his head. He remembered Darkpaw. He wondered if they woud return. Flame stood up and stretched. HE trotted to the door of the den, which was closed. He sat by the door.

Twoleg place, morning

Angel slowly woke up and saw Flame standing near the door, waiting for it to be open. He got up from the bed, stretched, and trotted over to him. "What is it?" he asked him.

"I guess I'm waiting for the forest cat to come back. If they come back," Flame responded. The twoleg approched. They opened the door. Flame trotted out. He sat down outside.

Stillpaw waited,then,of course,she had got lost in her thoughts.Which made her stare off into space.She wondered what Angel and Flame were doing.Probably doing what every kittypet she had saw in her life were doing:Sitting in the garden.Then she snapped out of her thoughts by a squawking bird."Come on Gentlepaw."She called.

Stillpaw smiled,"Thank you."She mewed as she licked Gentlepaw's cheek."Let's head to Twoleg place.Hopefully we'll not bump into any kittypets."The young apprentice told Gentlepaw.