• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Waver Region Travels (RP)

"Alright then." Steve said. "Return that!" Fisky used Mud Bomb at the Geodude in close range. He then backed away in case of any incoming attacks from the Geodude.

The rock took the Mud Bomb, shattering it into multiple pieces. Neither Pokemon could dodge, as the rocky splinters hit them both. Geodude floated down to the ground, weakened.

"It is on the ground!" Steve yelled. "Quick, while it is still down!" Fisky shook of the splinters, and used Earthquake, and then used Mud Bomb in the area above the Geodude.

Geodude went down in the barrage. "Thanks, Geodude. You fought well." Bill said, returning his Pokemon. "Let's move onto the next fight, shall we? Onix!" Bill threw out Onix, who started off with a powerful Roar attack. And everyone knows what Roar does, right...?

Fisky was a bit intimidated. "OK, why did you just do that. Whatever, Earthquake!" Steve yelled. The ground shook again. "Show no mercy!" Fisky used Mud Bomb at the Onix. "Look, I just want to say whoever wins, this was a good match." Steve said.

"Same. And want to know why I used Roar?" Bill said, Onix propelling itself into the air like a spring. "To make sure this was your last Pokemon." As soon as Onix landed, it charged forwards and Bit Fisky.

"Oh, that is." Steve paused. "Honestly that's just good strategy. Good job. Anyways, Fisky, Do it!" He yelled. Fisky used Mud Bomb on him whilst the Onix was biting him, followed by another Earthquake.

Ken waved at Bridget as he took his pokemon back from nurse joy after having them healed. "So how about we start heading toward the next city." He said walking to Amity. "I think the next city is Under city."

"Yep," amity nodded her head and giggled when Patch started to tickle her neck. She pet the small electric type and whistled to make her happy. She looked at her friend, "how was the gym"?

"The gym was interesting." He said as he walked outside. "There wasn't actually a room, it was just a big open space at the bottom of the mine." He explained. Ken walked to Path 3(Right?). "Come on lets go."

She followed him before patch climbed onto her head. Amity fixed her gloves with a huff before jogging to catch up with him, "woo! Let's go yeah"!

The Onix took the Mud Bomb, and used the Stunfisk as leverage to lift itself up into the air. It then began to fall down towards the Stunfisk.

Meanwhile, Shayd was finishing up his mine cart ride. He was surprised Ken wasn't taking the same route, but was fine with it. He'd be getting to the gym first, and he was fine with that. As soon as he arrived at Under city, though, he heard a lot of havoc. Pokemon Trainers, including the Gym leader, seemed to be fighting a bunch of Pokemon that were going extremely savage, and a group of people were sending out the savage Pokemon. Shayd used his training to sneak up to the platform that the villains were releasing the Pokemon from. Next to them was a Deino.
(koopa mind being the Team Solid grunts?)

A random grunt was unleashing chaos on the city with the Deino at his side. "Deino! Use Dragonbreath!" He commanded. The raging Deino then unleashed a big Dragonbreath on the city.

Ken walked down Path 3 along with Amity.

Amity whistled quietly. Her eyes scanning over the horizon before Patch lept off. The small electic type bounded down the path. Amity picked up her pace and started to run after her Pokemon.

The Deino seemed to be strained and wild, unable to process most thought except to follow the commands of the grunt in charge.
"I've seen a lot of Pokemon, and that's not what it should be like." Shayd said, walking forwards. Sneak and Poochy had already taken down the grunt's friend. "I assume you're in charge of this battle?"
A voice came over a wrist-watch the grunt had on him. "Keep the Deino restrained, and take down that kid I hear. We can't have someone interfering with your mission just yet."

"Dodge!" Steve yelled. Fisky moved out of the way. "Use Mud Bomb before the Smoke Clears!" Fisky launched some Mud Balls. Steve breathed heavily, from all of the orders he has been shouting.

The Mud Bombs hit, and Onix fell down - defeated. With a smile, Bill returned his Onix. "Before we continue." he said, gripping his last Pokeball. "Tell me. Why do you think you can win? Be honest with me."

"Got it." said Grunt number one. "Alright, I don't know who you are but you just picked a fight with the wrong people. Deino Use Dark Pulse!" The Dino roared and shot a beam or rings at Shayd.

Shayd leapt out of the way, and Sneak dashed around the Deino with blinding speed. He ran back to Shayd and explained what he saw while Poochy attacked with Shadow Ball.
"What, Sneak?! A strange machine... that seems to be harming Deino?! Poochy! Destroy the machine on the Deino's back with Bite!"

"I believe in Fisky." Steve said. "I think that Fisky can do it, because I believe in his abilities, and he does in mine. So, whatever your last Pokemon is, we are ready to fight."

Fisky jumped into the air, he launched multiple Mud Bombs at the attacking Alolan Pokemon. "Fisky, now fall down!" Steve yelled. Fisky dropped down, and released a powerful Earthquake.

"Quick, Fisky! Use Mud Bomb to counter!" Steve yelled. Fisky launched another Mud Bomb attack at the Graveler. "If it misses, stay there, and prepare Earthquake!"

Fisky used Earthquake. Fisky didn't have time to react to the attack though. By the time the smoke cleared, Fisky looked fine. "He is a Electric Ground type." Steve explained. "Ground types do not take damage from electric."

Fisky used Mud Shot to counter the falling rocks. The Earthquake was approaching the Alolan Graveler. "I really think we should stop hitting the walls, because I am worried this area is going to collapse if we do it more." Steve said a bit worried.

"That's good!" Steve said. "Now, Fisky use Mud Bomb again!" Steve yelled. Fisky launched four Mud Bombs at the mid-air Graveler. "Hope this battle doesn't do too much damage to the place."

The Graveler used a quickly charged Thunderbolt to propel itself back to the wall, where it tore off a stalactite and used it as a shield. It then threw the stalactite at Fisky with incredible speed.

Poochy jumped to the side, quickly dashing forwards and chomping down hard on the machine. The Deino let out a yowl of pain.
"Poochy, back off!" Shayd commanded, and as soon as the machine was destroyed the pooch jumped back. Shayd then turned to the grunt. "Now... mind explaining who you are and what you're doing here?"

"Mud Bomb to the wall." Steve said quickly. Fisky launched some mud bombs to the wall. Some rocks fell in front of him. "And now Mud Bomb!" Fisky prepared a Mud Bomb at the advancing Graveler.

The Grunt grunted. "Darn, the Daino's been released." He said as he grabbed a pokeball. "I don't have to tell you nothing! Go Glalie!" The grunt threw his pokeball an a Glalie came out. "Use Frost Breath!" the Glalie shot a cold wind from its mouth towards Shayd.

Shayd rolled out of the way, and Sneak used Metal Claw on the Glalie. It wasn't enough to finish it off... but the Deino took care of that, using Dark Pulse to blast it down. "Talk." Shayd said, stepping forwards. A metal object seemed to gleam under his sleeve.

Glalie dropped in front of the grunt and he backed up a bit. "I will not tell you about Team Solid's plan to get the minerals!" He suddenly he realized what he said and his face became very shocked. "What did I just say?" He though.

"Thanks for the information." Shayd said, smiling. He pointed, and Poochy knocked the grunt unconscious with a Headbutt. He turned to the Deino. "Thanks for the help." Shayd then bound away, seeing that the other trainers needed help.

"This could be bad." Enrod said, watching from the security cameras the grunts had installed. "That trainer has figured out the way to disable the S8V-8G3s. We'll have to stop him from informing the others."
"Doctor!" one of the scientists said. "A call is coming in from the boss."
"Patch him through to the main monitor." Enrod said, fixing his glasses. The main screen flashed, turning into a picture of the boss. "Boss."
(@JohnsonAce)

Ken walked to an opening in the ground leading to Under City. "Come on Amity, were here." He said as he walked down. When he arrived, he was surprised by the destruction. "What happened here?" He said out loud.

Amity nodded as she followed him. Patch slid into her arms and chattered quietly as they came into veiw of the destruction. The small electric type squeaking when amity pulled her tighter to her chest in worry.