• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alex turned to Jaz "shame the fights aren't two on two or two on one, then we could have some real fun, right", Jaz shook her head, "you know that's not a good idea, even the slightest contact and we essentially explode, well at least your ability is offensive, mine are basically shields." Alex laughed "remember what dad said and you will be fine".

A bead of sweat came to Soul’s face. His mouth opened up slightly, and his face became so red that tomatoes had competition. “Ah- er- Ah-“ he covered his face, completely embarrassed by her gesture.

“FIGHT!!!”

“Oh god damn it...”

“I’ll make you a deal, mister. If I win, I get to tell her~ if you win, I don’t tell and I buy you a milkshake! Pinkie swear on it!” She held out her pinkie with an innocent smile.

Wesley looked around, a slightly troubled look on her face. Not only was she not completely confident on her fighting ability, but she didn't even know who this Alex person was. Taking slow breaths to keep calm, she decided to go around and ask people about her future opponent. Negative after negative, she started to think that it would be just her luck if Alex had left for any reason. Stopping to look at the ongoing fight, Wes just laughed at the strategy Maya went for and Soul's reaction.

"Well that might work, I'm cheering for her." With a small sigh Wes saw a pair of siblings, at least she supposed they were, and tapped on the blonde girl's shoulder. "Hi, uh, you won't happen to know someone called Alex, right? I kinda wanted to know who I have to fight...I'm Wesley, by the way, nice to meet you." She offered a nervous smile, unsure if going for a handshake or not.

Last edited:
Taking her opportunity and mentally celebrating her success, Maya quickly scanned the area, her eyes catching on a pile of rocks a bit to her left, where the forest started. Trying to focus, she lifted them midair, despite the dull pain forming in the back of her head as a result. Knitting her eyebrows together, she quickly brought them towards Soul and piled them at his feet, rooting him temporarily to the ground. She knew that if it came to hand-to-band combat, she’d lose instantly. As long as she made sure he kept his distance, she had a shot at winning.

Wait. She didn’t even know how to win, it was never specified. Did she pin him down, get him out of bounds, knock him out? Was there a time limit?
Sighing, she fiercely shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jaz turned "oh hi, my name is Jasmine or Jaz for short, Alex is my twin brother" she said gesturing to Alex. Alex step forward and said "yes, my name is Alex, well Alexander but yeah, so your Wesley" he held out his hand and shook his hand. "So what do you think of Maya's tactic, huh, she used his own awkwardness against him". He smiled walmly and thought for a second, he used his telekinesis and unzipped his back and took his bottle out. He took a drink before floating it back into his bag.

Wes looked at the floating bottle surprised before responding to the boy. "I think it's not bad, clever even. She looks kinda lost now, tho." Wesley looked at Maya shaking her head and cupped both hands around her mouth so she could hear. "Push him out of bounds, Maya! Come on!"
She kept cheering a few moments, for both of them since Soul had a pretty cool power too. Then, as if suddenly remembering, she turned to the twins again. "By the way Alex, nice powers. Do you have a similar one, Jaz?"

Aclava's deep thought was interrupted by the other spectator's cheers and cries. She glanced back at the two fighting and was beginning to study how they moved. She appreciated Maya's idea to catch the opponent off guard then keep her distance. While trying to observe the combatants strategies, she was also trying to find anything new information just in case someone could be useful in the future. Aclava moved very slowly to other spectators while not looking at them.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
"Hmph...Fine! You have got yourself a deal." Marcel said absolutely regretting everything he did for the past 30 minutes. He tried to get out of this situation and try and find someone to sit next to. He found a girl by the name of Alclava to sit next to. "Hey, do you mind if I sit here with you?" Marcel asked calmly, Marcel kept thinking about how this could go wrong.... "Hmmm if I win I can not have Tara tell her and Impress Alclava with Arsene." Marcel thought and continued to watch the fight and saw that Maya was confused. "Hmm just knock him out of the arena!" Marcel pointed out

Soul regained his composure and began to try and unroot himself from the ground. He began shooting blasts of blue fire at her consecutively, heat filling the arena.

Tara watched closely, grinning and waiting for Soul to unleash; “Soul! You better do it soon!!!” She Yelled.

Listening to the cheers of encouragement from around the stadium, Maya cracked a meek smile, looking back at Soul with a determined expression.
Considering the distance between them, dodging the fireballs wasn’t too hard of a task; she had a lot of time to prepare and scamper out of the way, and sometimes she even had time to bring up one of the abandoned rocks to use as a shield. The dull ache in the back of her skull grew.
Snapping her head up as Tara screamed at Soul from the audience, Maya huffed nervously.

What the hell is “It?” Oh, God, okay. C’mon Maya. Focus. Focusfocusfocusfocus. You can do this. Just.. just... keep your distance.. so that you can react.. and.. and go from there.

Last edited:

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Twirling a little bubble around his fingers, Christian watched the fight between Soul and Maya. While watching, he heard a conversation going on from the group in front of him (the other people in this RP), so he decided to talk to them. “Hey, who y’all thinks gonna win?” He said. Christian then pointed to Soul, “My bet is on that kid o’er there. But both of them have a chance.”

Blue fire began to explode out of the cracks in the rocks, and Soul exploded out of his handicap and into the air, shooting for from his hands to jet foreward to Maya, and then sent a lash of blue fire straight for her at a closer range.

“That’s my cousin!! That’s how he do it!!” Tara yelled, formulating a Plan to help her brother without getting physically involved. She grinned and made job her mind... when just needed the right moment.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel was intrigued about the whole "it" ordeal. "I wonder what this could be for his possible secret 'it' Arsene." Marcel was very curious to find out one way or another. But he would find out soon enough. Marcel was watching the fight as soul shot fire at her. Marcel focused in very, very closely to identify any sort of patterns to be able to find a way to beat soul in a power fight. "Hmmm he has a pattern of attack but not a super obvious one either." Marcel thought and looked very closely at the fight. He also noticed that Tara seemed to have a plan with Soul to win. "What is their plan of success!!" Marcel thought

“God damn,” she whispered softly, momentarily stunned at the display. The strike of flame cracked like a whip into the air, and for the most part she got out of the way, but part of her sleeve had been ripped on her upper arm, and a faint burn bubbled there, first a spike of pain and then ebbing to a dull throb.
“C’mon, this was my favorite shirt!” She shouted, her eye catching a distant rock in the corner of her peripherals, making it levitate as he neared her, before bringing it up as yet another makeshift shield to block him from colliding into her.

She was clearly at the disadvantage; Soul could manipulate flame close-range and shoot it at a distance, and the most she had was rocks. But if she played it right.. maybe, just maybe..

Last edited:
Soul began charging, and then shot a massive blast of blue fire at Maya, the fire taking up quite a lot of the field they were fighting on.

“Maya! Use your telekinesis to shoot the fire back at him! It’ll cause an explosion!!” Tara Yelled, Her plan coming into fruition.

“I can’t.. control.. gases!” Maya shouted back, through quick breaths. As the massive wave of fire shot at her, she only had a moment to think before diving onto one of the larger boulders she’d brought over and quickly throwing it up into the air to escape, bringing herself with it. Coughing as gazed of smoke arose into the air, she brought herself around the arena, standing on the rock as if it were a surfboard and gliding around the air. She was running out of materials to work with, bringing up the last of the rocks to hover around her midair, prepared to be ejected in any direction. Slowly regaining her composure, the girl scanned the field as the smoke faded.

Out of the large smoke cloud, two Gloves we’re flung out, slightly burnt. Blue lightning began to course therough the cloud. Soul stepped out, his shaded eyes gleaming as he pulled up his hands.

They were hands, but they wre cosmic blue, made of an odd energy. This must be “It...” his secret technique... but what-

He burst up into the air with his fire once again, and then jetted twoard her, his eyes glowing furiously. “Cosmic... IMPACT!” He outstretched his palm forward, which flowed a bright blue. One strike would be enough to launch her out of the arena and into the beanbags made to cushion falls, more or less unharmed.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alex was bored and he felt like being annoying so at the last moment he pretend to cough and used his telekinesis to throw Soul out of the arena. He then turned to Wesley "oh she can like create shields or barriers or whatever, but it's what happens when our skin touches is what's really cool, but we're not really allowed to do it" he said with a smile.

As soon as she saw him emerge from the smoke cloud, Maya flung the rocks in his direction, but there was no way she could’ve prepared for the brute force of strike. Hell, if she knew any better she’d guess he broke the sound barrier. She’d tried to keep herself balanced and in-bounds with rocks behind her as support, but they were knocked back as well, falling to the ground as she was knocked backwards, using the last shred of her focused mind to levitate herself and completely cushion her fall; even with the mats to nullify impact, it would still hurt.
She dropped onto the soft platform with a gentle pomf, and a cacophony of cheers erupted from the ground, as a woman approached Maya and fixed her up, checking the little scuffs on her face and elbows, gauzing up her burn, etc. As soon as she got the “okay”, Maya rushed back on onto the field to congratulate Soul.
“Oh my God!! That was so cool, Soul, you did amazing!” She rambled. “Also I’m so sorry for embarrassing you at the start!! It was the only advantage I knew of.. I didn’t wanna lose immediately,” she murmured, apologetic but still with a wide smile. “You’ll forgive me though, right? I think we ought head back to the stands so they can prepare for the next fight. C’mon, let’s go together!” She offered, beginning to walk, not even noticing Alex’s stunt.

Soul was panting and grinned. “Thanks Maya... it was a treat... and hey, don’t worry about it... hehe...” steam was coming offf of his slightly glowing hands, and sweat was dripping down his face. He followed Maya. “My Fire Power comes from my dad... my hands are from my mom... hehe...” he laughed.

Tara grinned. “WOOO HOOO!! That’s what I’m talking about cousin! You da man, dude!” She yelled, pumping her fist. Even though it didn’t hon quite to plan, he still activated his hand powers. What she didn’t expect him to do was his trademark “Cosmic Impact,” so that was a surprise.

DoggoKing22

Christian kept spectating. When he saw Soul use Cosmic Impact on Maya and sent her out of the arena, he was impressed. “Well I be damned. That was some skill.” Christian mumbled under his breath. When he saw Maya and Soul walking towards the stands, he walked over and congratulated them. “Oi! You two did a great job out there. That was a sight to see.” He said cheerfully.

Aclava's eyes lit up. It might have been due to Marcel sitting next to her but she was getting interested in the bout. The sure power was something definitely admirable, but the strategic value from the Soul did not leave that big of an impression on her. Nonetheless, Aclava thought of both as somewhat useful. She glanced over at the principal who was watching from afar. Why such Pointless bouts? She thought to herself. Wasteful. In her head, she was wondering if she could leave unnoticed. So long as everyone was distracted she could probably go on to do something else. She glanced over at the two combatants a very minute round of applause.

"Congrats," she said. not putting any emotion into it.

Maya, a bit surprised at people’s kindness, smiled meekly and waved at anyone who spoke to her. Obviously, Soul was getting congratulated thrice as much, but some people expressed interest in her method and holding out as she did, and she ducked her head, seemingly a bit flustered, personally thanking everyone.
Settling back into her seat beside Marcel and Tara, she sighed happily.
“You guys are up, huh? Good luck to you both,” she smiled warmly, before leaning towards Marcel and hushing her voice down to a whisper. “Be careful with Tara, something about her is so.. tricky! It’s like she knows something I don’t,” she murmured, catching Tara’s eye and attempting to make a serious face, narrowing her eyes in suspicion, but she couldn’t hold it for long before a helpless smile broke out onto her face. “Nah, I’m just kidding. You two do great out there, okay? You too, Arsene!”

Soul sat down with Maya. Tara gave Maya a wink and said; “I know two things you don’t know. And I feel like telling you if I win this battle...” she giggled, and Soul looked at her with a confused smile. “I feel like this is a very bad sign...”
“Will Marcel and Tara please make their way to the stadium to battle?” Freezeflame yelled through the mike. Tara gave a peace sign and walked up to the arena.

Oliver ran over to the stands, cursing himself for being late. He made his way towards someone and signed up to fight, as he sat in the stands, as some others scooted away from him. He signed and looked down, tears filling his eyes as he sat there alone. " And here I thought I could make friends....I'll show them. I'll have to battle someone. I'll show them all! " He thought, as he watched them fight.

MarcelGalliard790

"Tch, gladly! I'm gonna wreck her." Marcel as he and Arsene made a secret last-resort plan. Marcel headed to his side of the arena ready to fight. "I hope this plan works Arsene...I really hope that we can win!" Marcel told Arsene inside his mind. As he prepared his transformation, Arsene told him quietly "Whenever you feel like you going to lose put the plan into action!" Marcel was ready to begin the fight.
(But first transformation time and I think the blond haired kid's reaction to the transformation could be Alclava's reaction to Marcel)
Link:

DoggoKing22

Christian walked over and sat down behind Soul and Maya and tried to become friends with them. Leaning foward, Christian said to them, “Good job to the both of you. I just wonder when I’m gonna be next. I can put up a fight just as good as you two. If I have no problems that is.” He put his hand up and a water bubble started to form. “You guys need a drink? You two look tired. Don’t worry, it’s purified and heals wounds, so you won’t have to worry.”

Freezeflame knew both were ready. “FIGHT!!”

Tara stood there with a never ending smirk, and she wagged her finger. “You should just step out of the ring right now boy. Be easier for all three of us.” She said.

“Yes in fact I would.” Said Soul with a smile.

DoggoKing22

Christian handed the water bubble to Soul. “By the way, name’s Nasken. Christian Nasken. It’s nice to meet you.” He said to Soul. He then added on, “And water isn’t the only thing I control.” He showed his right hand to Soul. “See how my hand is ordinary?” Christian asked, “Well watch this.” In a split second, his hand formed a sheet of bedrock over his skin. “Anything that hits my body when I have bedrock over it won’t deal any damage to my body. I can also control earth. Like rocks and sand. Not the actual planet.” He then continued watching the fight between Will and Tara.

Maya, seeing the opportunity to make a new friend, leaned forward on her elbows towards Christian with a smile.
“I’m sure you’ll do fine when your turn comes along,” she reassured brightly. “I don’t think we’ve met. I’m Maya, but something tells me you already know that, ‘cause the principal screamed my name and everything.” She chuckled sheepishly, ducking her head. She watched with interest as he formed a pearly bubble in his hand, and she tilted her head at it. Tuning in as he gave his name, she nodded thoughtfully, but seemed more focused on his hand.
Her mouth formed a tiny “o” in surprise as his hand became a sheet of bedrock. “Oh! Geokinesis!” She commented, looking a bit proud for recognizing it.

DoggoKing22

“Haha. Well I guess you right, Maya. I do have geokinesis, but I also have hydrokinesis. That’s how I made this bubble.” Christian said, while forming another bubble for Maya to drink. His hand turned back to normal and he sat back up. “Too bad I can’t really show y’all my geokinesis powers. Gonna have to wait for my turn to fight. Making bedrock form on my body is the closest thing I can show you.”

MarcelGalliard790

"Tch...TO HELL WITH THAT!" Marcel shouted as he charged over to Tara. "Arsene Gun storm Now!" Marcel shouted at Arsene. Arsene readied his attack and 'released thy rage' upon Tara and then Marcel went back over to his side and was on defensive mode for the next attack. Him and Arsene were ready for when it came for Their secret plan. (The two fuse to become one being, however this can cause two bad things to happen 1. The fusion fails and Marcel gets knocked out or 2. Marcel will be injured. But are both slim chances) And Marcel was already amped for his fight and started to charge his brimstone laser. He pulled out a bent spoon and it went into his body "This attack is spoon bender!" Shouted Marcel as his now purple brimstone went and homed in on Tara.

Oliver looked over at a kid who was making bubbles, and saw a girl also. He stared a moment, before looking down at the floor sadly. " How come this whole talking thing is easy for others... " He thought sadly. He watched the fight excited though. " Wow....when's it my turn! Hope it's fast.... " He said softly to himself. He tried to lift a glass of water up, but failed. Little did he know outside his Telekinises was lifting up a couple cars. But he didn't notice at all.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alex sensed Oliver's telekinesis and walked over to him, he sat next to him and said "so your a telekinetic like me", he moved some of the water from the glass around before placing it back in the glass, "my name is Alexander or Alex for short, and that girl down there is my twin sister Jasmine" he said holding his hand out to Oliver.

Still back near the front Jaz was watching the fight in awe, this was really cool, she couldn't wait for her own match. She decided to walk over to Principal Freezeflame to clear up something that had been bothering her, "um Principal, I was wondering whether my mother had ibforinfyou about me and my brother, my name is Jasmine Bane."

He jumped in surprise and his telekinesis activated, but stronger. Unwillingly, he threw the cars he was holding and they crashed through the school wall. " U-Um....when did that happen.... " He said softly.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel noticed the cars being thrown. "WHAT THE HELL!!!!" Marcel shouted as him and Arsene tried to avoid all the cars being thrown. Marcel them took a deep sigh of relief as the cars were done being thrown. "That was a close one wasn't it Arsene." Marcel commented as he was waiting for Tara to even begin trying. "Indeed, if it was any closer we would have had our heads chopped off." Arsene responded. Marcel was confused as to who threw the cars in the first place. Then he looked over to see Oliver shaking and saying when did this happen. "HEY! WATCH YOUR TELEPATHY NEXT TIME! YOU NEARLY GOT ME KILLED!" Marcel shouted at Oliver making sure not to mess with Marcel during a battle.

DoggoKing22

Christian saw some cars fly through the wall and scared him. “Well then. I guess I can help fix that wall with my other power.” He said. Christian put his hand up and faced it at the broken wall. He raised his hand and a rock wall came out of the ground and went inside the giant hole, fixing the wall.

Oliver looked around and saw everyone staring at him, as he continued shaking he heard Marcel he'll at him, which immediately terrified him as his eyes starting glowing a blue color. A similar blue aura surrounded him as he started floating and rocketed towards Marcel, taking him into the air and throwing him down again." What's going on!?!! " He yelled, freaking out. The aura then disappeared as he passed out, falling onto the floor

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel was startled at first about this kid. "Uhh.....Arsene?" Marcel asked but after that Oliver shot him into the air. "MASTER MARCEL!!!" Arsene shouted and tried to stop the kid from hurting Marcel. After Oliver threw Marcel down Arsene caught him and put him on the ground. "Thanks Arsene for saving me again..." Marcel thanked Arsene. Marcel was startled and surprised at how much power this kid had. "Interesting. Hey Oliver! Nice powers ya got there." Marcel complimented Oliver for his powers and did a gesture for sorry. Also after Oliver passed out Arsene caught him and put him aside next to Alex and Jasmine

Okay. So a lot was happening.
Maya had heard Alex call out to a boy, another Telekinetic, and curiosity drew her closer.
“Oho, another one? Awh, man, that’s so cool!” She cooed excitedly, but flinched like crazy as a couple of cars came crashing in through the walls, with Oliver seeming to be the one guiding them. He started trembling, and she tried to calm him down as Christian patched up the wall. Deciding to do her share in helping the clean up, the girl focused her energy on the couple of cars scattered on the field, pushing them off the stage with a wince of effort.
“Hey, hey, woah, it’s okay,” she murmured quickly at Ollie, trying to calm him down. “Um. Deep breaths, just breathe.”
Her voice wavered in panic; in all truth, she wasn’t too good at calming people down or comforting them. Startled at the sky blue aura surrounding him, the girl looked mortified as he was lifted into the air, and thrown onto the field.
Body moving on its own will, Maya darted forward, jumping over the stands onto the stage, where Ollie had landed.
“Sorry! Sorry! Please don’t hit me!” She babbled hurriedly, flashing Marcel a quick smile, heaving Ollie off the platform onto the sidelines. She knelt beside him, lightly slapping at his face. “Um. C’mon. C’mon, please don’t be dead. I’d feel really, really bad if you were dead.”