• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

"...I just don't want her to leave again... But if she has..." He pulled his hand into a fist. "...I'm not going to let myself do the same thing that I did last time." He said, and rubbed his eyes a little, stopping himself from crying like a little bitch. "...but Marcel. You're right. Something big is coming, and I think it's better that Maya isn't here for it." He stood up, and looked around the school, at all the people lining up to get inside the gym for the dance. "I've felt it since November, a strange sinking feeling in my gut every so often. It's... It's something Bad, I can tell you that. But then again, I could be completely unwarranted." He said, sighing, and pivoting on his foot to walk to the gym.

"...mind if I hang out with You and Alexis for a bit? Since, you know, stuff?" He said, turning back to Marcel. He thought of everything, everything tast had brought high him to this point... He felt himself laugh... He was very immature at the start of the year, and he knew that...

Tara grinned and grabbed Porco's hand, pulling him into the gym as fast as she could go in heels, and looked around, seeing that the party had started slow, with only small circles dancing. A few people had already started to raid the food, so Tara went immediately for that, grabbing some bread rolls and butter to start.

Nero made a long sigh, before just giving Rowena a soft smile. "Maybe we just... Have a dance for a bit? Just so people think everything's gonna be completely normal... For a bit..." He said, trying not to let up his "shield" against people trying to hurt him, after all, he'd had problems with that in the past...

"Look I don't get what you are so upset about. I think the entrance was kinda cool..."

In one corner of the room the siblings Diane and Drake had been in discussion with each other, given Drake's rather cavalier entrance Diane felt a bit naturally embarrassed about the whole thing and while Drake tried to smooth things out with his sibling it seemed Diane was in no mood to hear it.

"It's just, this whole thing is our first big chance to make an impression with our classmates. A new school, a new fresh start. I don't even have a date but I came cause I thought it would be fun and also get us integrated with the regular students. But even on a night where I ask you to once just once be a little less you, to be a bit normal for my sake. Yet you not only arrive late but just have to make a monkey of yourself..." Diane said, moving by a chair to sit as she had her hands on her face as Drake had been silent the entire time.

After a minute, Diane felt a hand on her shoulder, as she glanced up she saw her brother give a more serious expression as he took a hand with his free one and smiled her way.

"Well then, since this is a night to have fun with our new friends, let's get the night started." Drake said, and without warning pulled Diane up as they moved to the center as Drake began to lead a dance with his sister. If she was not to have a date, he'd least give her that much and while Drake's moves were a bit sloppy Diane worked to correct him and smiled touched by the gesture as the two siblings began to dance in the middle of the room.