• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

"Are those friends of yours?" Diane asked Ruby curiously, as she set up clothes to file in a drawer while she heard Ruby mention a pair of names as she had not been as familiar with those on campus as the rainbow girl was. So naturally Diane desired to know more ever curious an individual as she had been.

"Yeah just checking, seems we transferred at a busy time. I'd probably not go but my sister will probably try to drag me there kicking and screaming just so we experience the first dance for us in the new school." Drake replied back, never having been much one for this kind of formal stuff but he also knew how his sister stressed wanting to fit it around their new school which made his inclusion to it a non-option unless told otherwise.

"You gonna go?" Drake asked Saphrax curious as given his description about "lovey dovey" stuff he seemed the type disinterested but still knowing what his roommate was up to could only help.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(Ruby)
"Yeah, Allie's the ice Luxien that you might have seen around campus - maybe you didn't, she ran off into the woods before you got here - and Chris is.... her boyfriend." The Rainbow Luxien couldn't say anything else, she was still giddy over the fact that Allie was in a relationship.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Porco nodded at what Tara asked. He turned his technology back on and showed her the percentage. "This surprised me...a 98% Chance. But we are all ready in out own ways! We have got different forms and powers to help us out in the battle. Marcel......I'll get back to you in a second...But Tara has her berserk power, Alexis whatever this curse you speak of can definitely help. And of course Soul and Chris. The 'Backbone' of the team. You guys are the top two strongest students. We all have got this tomorrow if they do show up. We can stand. We will rise." Porco gave a speech to the group of people.

Marcel smiled and finished the last fixed touches of his hair. 'Finally finished.' Marcel told himself as he finally took a deep breath in and turned around. "We have got this! Also what do you guys think of my new Hairstyle? Based it off a lead singer of a band I like." Marcel asked them as he wanted to know how it looked.
(This is his new Hairstyle. Based on Adam Gontier from Three Days Grace.) (He is the lead singer and this is him)
image.jpg

"I might go to the dance. I do mot think anyone would go with me though. Most are turned off by the fact I am a vampire." Saphrax leaned back against the table. Pulling out his phone he pulled up a game and started to play.

Maya blinked over to Soul, who was now kneeled beside her. She smiled meekly, resting her forehead on his shoulder and releasing a quiet, distressed sigh. She was tired. Very, very tired. So tired, in fact, she was positive she could fall asleep right here, right now.
But that didn’t matter, for s number of reasons. According to Porco and Marcel, tomorrow was going to be hell. Slowly, the girl sat up and lifted her head, her shoulder now pressed firmly against Soul’s as she listened to the group discuss. Listening to Nero’s harsh tone, and Allie snapping him back into place. She saw the siblings she had guided to the administration office, and she felt a little twinge if guilt for abandoning them. There was a new figure, too. She looked st the three with a solemn expression, cracking a gentle, reassuring smile, or at least she hoped it seemed that way. In truth, it was more tired and apologetic.
“It’s not always this scary,” she murmured quietly, a yawn interrupting her words as she slumped her head back onto soul’s shoulder. She hasn’t slept since the plane flight back, and that was... well, a while ago. And now it was finally starting to hit her.

Leo began his walk toward the dorm building. Hey finally arrived at his dorm room. He pulled his key out and unlocks it. "Come in. Also this a single room, and don't mind the small mess. Make your self at home" he walked in to finish organizing his stuff back.

MarcelGalliard790

"We can worry about all of this tomorrow. For now. We all just rest up and be ready for tomorrow." Porco told the group and he proceeded to warp away from the group. In his dorm he put his tech in a secret and safe place. Put his glasses inside a drawer and headed off to sleep.

"I agree we have had to much happen tonight. So....Alexis. If you want you can sleep in what was Aclava's room. So then you can feel safe." Marcel told her with a smile. Alexis shyly nodded and in a spiral of brimstone the two had left.

Zarathos watched everything happened. 'Should I....no. It's best that they don't know me till tomorrow.' Zarathos told himself as he continued to watch everything happen with that group.

Soul wrapped his arm gently around Maya's shoulder as he felt her head slump in tiredness. He yawned as well, and rubbed her arm a bit. "She's right. Hopefully after all of this we'll be in the clear for a while. I really hope so at least..." he sighed. At this point he'd forgotten that half he people in the room didn't know he and Maya were dating yet.

Tara made a smile, and nodded. "As long as we can all stay okay, that's good enough for me. Goodnight~!" she gave a small wave to everyone still in the dorm and walked out, all the way back to her own where she lie down on her bed once again. "Ahh, solitude once again at last."

"Oh really~?" Diane said, carefully sitting at the edge of the bed Ruby rested on with a grin as she noted another fantastical creature on campus though her focus had shifted more to this bit of gossip about Ruby's friend which she was all ears for to say the very very least about it.

"I always thought vampires were good at getting girls." Drake said as that had been the first thought to enter his head as he flopped back first on his bed and thought this dance over. The odds of getting a date if he had the interest were low given he had just transferred here anyway and because of that anyone would be open for the dance anyway. So either his sister would face the same issue and they'd skip or likely they'd just go as siblings together for the night anyway.

"Well that would not have been a problem if I was interested in girls. Besides some use their powers to influence those that fall for them to come to them. I want to find someone who will love me. Not someone who is basically controlled to love me. It is one of the reasons why I transfered to this school. I got tired of all of the self intitled vamps who think they are better then others, because they have some uniqueness that makes them better then humans." Saphrax fell onto the couch and reclined back into the seat.

Maya had, embarrassingly, fallen asleep. Her head still rested a bit awkwardly at Soul's shoulder, she'd dozed off, comforted by the warmth.
It was honestly a miracle that she was able to sleep; there was a heap of information on her mind. Tomorrow would be hell, but she wanted to be optimistic about it; it was still a Christmas dance, and that was exciting, right? And she had a boyfriend now, which was like, woah. Okay. Not only that, but she was horridly worried about Alexis, and she still didn't quite understand where all of Porco's new tech came from, and where was Aclava and Asta? She didn't quite know where they had gone, but all of it seemingly slipped past her mind and didn't seem to matter now, because she was sleeping.

"Really, so some vampires who get those girls so easily are cheaters basically?" Drake asked, as he learned a bit more about vampire culture than he expected to today but he was not one to complain as he flipped in some Smash to put on his switch and laid on his bed preparing to start a run against some CPUs.

"I'm sure you will find that girl. Cool powers, good head on your shoulders and seem interesting enough. I'm no expert on the lovey stuff but I guess just put yourself out there and see if you find that spark with someone. Or so my sister would say." Drake said repeating advice Diane had been given by their mother on this topic

Soul blushed, and smiled. “Maya’s asleep then, I guess. Mind if I crash here for the night, Chrissy?” He asked him, laying maya down on the couch very softly, trying not to disturb her sleep. “I think Smash will have to wait another day, we should all go to sleep after all.” He added.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(Allie)
Dammit, I was really hoping to show these guys what for.
"I guess Soul's right," she said grudgingly.

(Ruby)
"Yeah! I heard Chris asking Allie to be his girlfriend, and then they hugged. When I walked over to check on them, Allie turned red and told me to leave. So I did. But Raven was watching and... alerted... the entire school."

(Raven)
"Don't worry about the mess. Not as bad as my half of my dorm, anyways." She sat down on the couch, sighing.
"Hey. If you ever need someone to talk to... let me know, m'kay?"

"Well, with you telling me now. My brother is probably the only one left in the dark. So there is that for whatever it is worth." Diane said with a slight chuckle that escaped her lips. Seemed love was indeed in the air which made her wonder about the dance as it seemed she'd be without a date, not that it was the worst case scenario but she needed to go with somebody cause going alone is never fun.

Seems Drake would need to help with this issue.

"So, got any special someones yourself?" Diane asked with a smile naturally curious if Ruby had her own heart on anyone.

"Pretty much. They have no respect for who they use. It is like that for most if not all vampires. It got kind of depressing and frankly sick of them doing that to someone who basically had to do what was told of them. I could do the same thing if I wanted to, but I prefer to leave people with their free will. How do you expect to find true love when all you get is yes sir, how may I serve you sir, oh let me get that for you sir." Saphrax sighed and closed his eyes. He hated when people thought they were better then others because of who they were. Wanting to change this is what brought him to this place.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Ruby laughed, as if the notion of her wanting romance was beyond ridiculous.
“Me? Nah. I really don’t care about all the lovey dokey stuffs, so I’ve never really found anyone.”

"Alright", Leo finished organizing. He walked to the couch and sat next to Raven, and he pulled the little box again. He took a deep breath, "Raven would you be my date for the dance". "And just be more than friends", he hesitantly he said as he opened the little box revealing a ring with her initials carved in. He closed his eyes full of embarrassment that he finally attempt to as her out and to be his girlfriend.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The question elicited an internal eyebrow raise from Raven, as this had caught her completely off guard.
She thought hard but not long, before breaking into a rare, joyful smile.
"I can tell you're nervous about what my answer will be. You shouldn't, because my answer is yes."

"That makes you better and stronger than they ever could be. Take pride in that much. I never met someone else who was a dragon before so I have yet to meet the bad side of our powers, all I know is I just need to be the best I can be..." Drake advised to Saphrax as he gave him his props for rising above the dark habits of his kind.

"I suppose I can relate. Never been a romantic..." Diane said with a chuckle as she could reflect on Ruby's view. Not that she was not against the idea of romance but her passion typically lied elsewhere.

"...after all, I do desire to be the #1 hero someday." Drake & Diane both said, unaware that they mirrored the same sentiment in their own conversations.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Smirking, Raven formed a small sphere of fire in her hand.
"Okay, then don't be mad because I did this." She made the ember strong enough to knock the wind out of someone but not strong enough to actually harm, before flinging it directly at Leo's face.

Leo swayed backward. "Ow", he then gasped realizing that it is not dreaming. "All of this real. It actually happening", he smiled full of joy. He gets close to Raven and grab her palm, and placed the in ring in her ring finger. He sighed with relieve, "Thank goodness it fits, if not I have to adjust", he explain to Raven. "So what you wanna do", he asked Raven.

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Zarathos knew about the future events happening. He's wanted to help what he called The new prince of Brimstone. He still wasn't sure if he wanted to intervene. 'It is for the better. That I help in anyway I can.' Zarathos told himself as he got the two things he needed to give to Marcel. These two items would help him in the future against the villains. 'He is ready for...the Brimstone Buster.' Zarathos had told himself

At his dorm Marcel just wanted to make sure Alexis was ok. "If anything happens like that again. You can get me." Marcel told her as Alexis shyly nodded and went off to do her own stuff. ' It is strange though his Zant could have manipulated her dreams.' Marcel pondered to himself. He continued to think before a spiral of red appeared and Zarathos stepped out with the two items...A mysterious black item and a ring box. Marcel was wondering what he was doing here. "What are you doing here Zarathos?" Marcel asked to because it had to be for a good reason.

"I have come to help in the best way I can." Zarathos explained to him. He proceeded to tell him thought the black item that he was carrying with him. "First things first. This item I am about to give you can be used both normally and when you have your brimstone power activated. Your father even used this item in the power wars, and was able to lead an army of Brimstone demons to defeat a powerful villain. And no it wasn't Zant." Zarathos told him as he gave him a full demon sword made for the leaders of the Brimstone clan. They call it the Brimstone Buster.

Marcel was amazed. (He really loves weapons) "Woah. This is cool!" Marcel told Zarathos but he needed to know if he needed to carry it around with him 24/7. "No. You can call it to you whenever. With it you can lead the people of Brimstone and annihilate anyone who you sees threatening to you and the ones you love...but...don't use it if it is a school tournament. We don't want any of your friends being injured." Zarathos told him but Marcel already knew that. Next was that black ring box. ..what was in it? What could it have?
(This is the Brimstone Buster)
th.jpeg

"Yeah that can be the blessing of a double edged sword. It can be a bit of a blessing and a curse knowing. Yet it can still be a curse not knowing fully either. Sometimes you are better off not knowing that you can cause others to bend to your will if you want them to. I just feel like an awful person everytime I have used it. I hate that aspect of my kind. For centuries it is just been the same. My my kind all take what they want and never give a fudge who they hurt in the process." Saphrax had a far away look in his eyes, as he remembered his time at his old boarding school. How he was trapped into acting like someone he was not to please his family. It did not help that he was not like his twin. Who is the complete opposite of himself.

After everyone had gone to sleep, (Sorry people who had stuff going on I have stuff to get to) the new day soon rose. Soul blinked, his squinted eyes looking around. He then remembered where he was. He’d crashed on the floor of Maya’s dorm. Maya was on the couch. He pulled his head up and sat down, leaning his back against the couch without disturbing Maya.

Tara woke up to a clear sky and a fresh blanket of snow resting in the window. She smiled and stood, then went to go wake up Soul. “Oh. He’s not here.” She tilted her head, assuming he must’ve crashed at Maya’s dorm.

In the early morning, Diane had already been up in her dorm with Ruby as she opted to use the dorm shower first while she was still sleeping so it would be open to her when she woke up. Diane had just exited the shower, with a pair of towels wrapped around her to cover as she worked on brushing her teeth and working her hair.

Drake meanwhile. "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...." Was content to snore the early morning on his bed, his covers already knocked off as one foot hung off the bed and his alarm clock seemed to have not been set.

MarcelGalliard790

(Next Day.)
Porco was fast asleep in his dorm when he could hear a song he knew play. His alarm was set to play Buzzsaw by Big Giant Circles. He woke up and threw on a neon blue Lab coat and the with a black button-down shirt. 'Today is my day to shine!' Porco told himself both excited and Confidently.

Marcel woke up to his alarm of Disturbed's cover of Land of Confusion. "Well today is the day...." Marcel whispered a bit worried about the apparent warning from Zant. "Well time to get ready!" Marcel sighed and got on a white T-shirt. But next item he decided to wear was going to be his favorite Jacket. A jacket that looked exactly like Ghost Rider's from the movie. 'Alexis is going to love this!' Marcel told himself excited. He threw on some black jeans and some lizard skin boots. 'Chris is going to yell at me.' Marcel told himself as he went to go see Alexis

(The next day) The alarm began ring loud. Leo quickly jumped up and shut off the alarm. He quickly took a shower and brush his teeth. He wore his casual clothes and got a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast. He quickly finished and exit his dorm to go to class.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Asta continued to walk down the lonely road of California (I think that's the state this school is in). The path down to school was still cold just the way he left it. Reasons for leaving school so suddenly was because he was usually cast to the side. That wasn't the true reason though, he normally felt like he wasn't himself. This creating the path to horrendous beginnings.

The boy was tricked, bamboozled, lied to everywhere he went. Even the blind eye could see that but he didn't face the hard truth. He worked for a handful of evil people and a pinch of people of did good deeds. It was to the point where he realized the truth too has changed and he has become a wanderer. Now it was time to go back, it became too much.

"Aahhhh.... School. Hope I wasn't expelled." He said with a dry tone. He walked through the school hallways to find his old room.

MarcelGalliard790

Alexis actually changed up how she looked. She dyed her hair back to black. But her clothes were completely different from her usual wear. She had black, ripped, skinny jeans on, She had a black T-Shirt on, a leather Jacket on, and had some black boots, as well as some black fingerless gloves. As for her face she also changed that up. She had black lipstick on her lips. 'I hope that crow will like this.' Alexis had told herself.

Porco got all the supplies that he needed for his presentation. As well as a gameboy because he is trying to be a Chiptune artist. 'I want to be like Danimal Cannon.' Porco had told himself as he loaded up Little Sound DJ (LSDJ). 'What can we work on today?' Porco told himself as he worked on a new tune while heading over to Soul's dorm to meet up with Tara.

As mentioned previously in some statement in records of time, Maya was not, is not, and never will be a morning person.
She sat up, her hair falling out of her face in tangled waves, her shirt having slid off her shoulder. Her tired eyes opened to see the sun streaming in through their blinds, and she was not pleased about this. Scrunching her face up and shutting her eyes, she felt around for... well, anything. Probably her phone. But instead, her clumsy fingers found something fluffy and soft.
It was probably very awkward for Soul in hindsight, feeling a groggy Maya trying to navigate her way into the morning by playing with his hair. She finally reopened her eyes after a moment, squinting to adjust to the sun before looking down. Face going warm, she pulled away, looking at the boy sitting beside her on the ground.
“Did- did you sleep on the floor..?” She mumbled softly, a fretful look crossing her face. She sheepishly gnawed at the inside of her cheek. “You didn’t have to do that, you know...” she trailed off.
Oh mygod. Oh my god. He stayed by your side! Oh my god! He could’ve gone and crashed in Christian’s room! Or gone home! Isn’t there a guest bedroom, too? Oh mygod.
Her subconscious was freaking out, but her logical side pushed those thoughts away dismissively.

He groggily smiled at her. “Hey, it’s fine...” he laughed at her initial searching around, and grabbed her hand. “I wasn’t too uncomfortable, I mean...” he trailed off into a yawn, leaning his head against her. “Why would I mind when you’re here with me?” He said dryly, trying to sound romantic.

Tara grabbed a sweater and her rubber band, pulling her hair back into a ponytail. She would take off the band before the dance started. She pulled on some pants, shoes, and gloves, and then walked into the kitchen, making a bagel for herself.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
(Oh boy. S C H O O L S T A R T S T O M O R R O W. Also hi I'm back)

After what felt like a long sleep to him, Chris got up and got dressed. He walked out his room and into the kitchen, eyeing Soul and Maya. The cowboy smiled, before snapping his fingers, forming bubbles full of water that floated beside the two, “You two lovebirds have any good sleep last night? Great!” He took out a gallon of water from the fridge and chugged the whole thing in one sitting, taking a bite out of a banana after he finished drinking.

Jesie decided to sleep in for a little bit longer in his dorm, feeling like he’s got all the time he needs. So there’s really no point in telling what he’s going to do for now...well.....besides him sleeping.

MarcelGalliard790

Porco was almost over to Soul's dorm and he listened to his new beats in LSDJ. 'Maybe some different notes. The wave channel and pulse channel 1 can play the same thing just with different sounds.' Porco kept tweaking his new song on LSDJ. He made it over to Soul's dorm and knocked on the door hoping for a response.

"So crow...what do you think?" Alexis asked Marcel as she wanted to know how she looked. Marcel blushed a whole lot and hugge her. "You're perfect. Anyway you see yourself." Marcel whispered in her ear. The two made stuff to eat and headed off. But they saw a figure of a vey familiar friend of theirs. "Asta?" The both of then asked just to make sure they weren't seeing things.

Upon Soul taking her hand in his own, she scoffed affectionately, listening to what he has to say with an tiny amused smirk. Obviously, though, she hadn’t expected him to say that, because her face went pink and she pushed his face away with a laugh.
“Stopppppp,” she whined softly. Romance was new to her, and flirting was something different entirely. She even flinched upon hearing Chris’ voice, as if she’d been caught red handed doing something.
“Shush,” she chided him teasingly, crinkling her nose. “You’re one to talk.”
She watched him drink a gallon of milk and dismissed it like it was nothing. Just Chris things. She then perked up, checking her phone for the time.
“Wahhh, I slept in-! The dance starts soon.. I should probably get ready or whatever. See you later,” she murmured quickly, ruffling Soul’s hair once more with a little grin before disappearing into her room.
(Short post, ready for the dance when yall are.)

Soul laughed dryly again as Christian guzzled a jug of milk like it was a glass of water. “You know you could pour a glass, right?” He asked, smiling. He then chuckled at Maya’s reaction, seeing that she definitely got embarrassed by even the littlest things. He then got Maya’s attention before she left. “We still have science class, remember? One class before the dance? It’s half the time that it usually is today.” (Porco inventions showcase.)

Tara walked out of the dorm with a bagel between her teeth. “Mfmnmnn.” (Is that Asta?) She mumbled, swallowing the bite. She had seen Asta by the gate. Where the f*** had he been for months?

Leo walked checked the time."I have a bit of time. Guess I can practice my powers" he muttered. He walked toward the training room and sat criss cross. He closed his eyes and tried to focus his pyrokinesis and gust power at same time. Sadly his attempt fail, but he continue till science class start.

MarcelGalliard790

Porco kind if understood what Tara was saying. "I would decude that it would be him." Porco told her and smiled. 'Where the hell has he been?' Porco thought to himself as he waited for Tara.
(Sorry for the short post. I have stuff to do. And also waiting for @JPSomeone )

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Chris giggled a little bit at Maya’s answer before tossing the now empty plastic jug into a small recycling bin, looking over at Soul with a smile, “Bruh sound effect number two (yes he said the whole thing). It’s a gallon full of water, what do ya think I’m gonna do with it. Plus theres anotha one in the fridge for anyone else that comes in here.”