• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome to Trotious

Lily just kept going as fast as she could, "Is everything okay here?!" She said almost out of breath. Katora had heard a voice and looked around, "I hear someone.." Her Pokemon looked around too. Eevee's ears twitched and she ran to the sound, "Eevee!" She ran to Lily, bringing her to Sam, Eve, and Katora.

When Eve saw Lily she knew it was time for her to leave. "Nice you got some help. Umm... if you want to learn more about contests just meet me in Varnfall town. I'm going to be there for a while." Eve said as she waved goodbye. "Come on Ember, Sparky, we have a gym to beat." Eve and her pokemon returned to Varnfall town.

Lily came to Katora and saw Sam, "Is everything alright?"
Katora looked at her, " no my friend fainted after...." She blushed a bit and hid her face. "something happened..." Lily giggled a bit and called out her Pokemon (Steenee and Pikachu). Lily asked Steenee and Pikachu to carry Sam back to nurse joy and they did, Katora and Lily followed after.

Last edited:
(Mew is an illegal pokemon even for NPCs, Legendaries and Mythicals are illegal)
It was late so Eve asked for a room in the Center. They weren't high quality, but they were free. Eve let Venis out and started petting the small bug. "What a busy day. Tomorrow we'll fight the gym, no excuses." She smiled then went to bed.
Sparky slept at the foot of the bed.
Ember slept perched on the metal headboard.
Venis slept under the bed.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
''What... what happened..." Sam said as he got up "i guess i fainted after she... kissed my cheek" he tought as he went back to where she was "um its late? i guess i can wait another day before seeing you fight the gym"

TIME SKIP TO DAY
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eve woke up, excited. today she was going to fight her first gym. "Sparky, you ready?" she asked her partner. Sparky nodded.
Eve and her team ate breakfast then headed to the gym. "Sparky, I'll lead with you. Then Venis, and if it gets too difficult I'll use you Ember." Eve said to her team.
Eve entered the gym. "I challenge the leader of this gym!" she called.

Dead account

after waking up , Sam woke up Katora and took her to the gym, to find Eve here already
"ahhh a challenger, come on, give me a good fight!" Laqua said, suprised for a challenger this soon

Dead account

((most of it is water, you're pretty much fighting on big plates on the water))
Laqua took out his Krabby and told it to use water gun "i will have to be careful..unlike my last fight" he tought "lets see how this turns out!" Sam said cheering

"Sparky jump on the next plate to doge! Then use charge."
Sparky dodged the attack, then he gathered electricity in his pelt, not releasing it yet.
Venis knew that he would not be used in this battle. It was so wet. There was no way he could fight here.
Ember watched on. She wasn't part fire type yet so if Sparky went down she could finish the battle for her trainer.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Nick swore he saw a Fletchling earlier, he followed it, only to end up by the gym... He sauntered to the gym, and found it unlocked. "Hey, what in the name--", he opened the door, only to find someone battling... wait, that's that one trainer! Nick walked onto the bleachers to get a good view of the battle. Wow, they're good, he thought, I should take notes...

Katora looked at Sam and blushed, "H-hey Sam...I'm sorry for what happened earlier..." She said looking down. Eevee hopped on Katora's head with a gentle smile. Eevee thought to herself, "I can already tell Katora has Feelings for Sam" Meowstic held Katora's sunglasses, putting them on afterwards to.

"Ok Sparky, use Spark!"
Sparky combined the crackling electricity in his pelt already with some more of the Spark. Sparky jumped from platform to platform to reach the Krabby.

Meowstic started cheering and so did Eevee. Meowstic thought to herself, "Sparky is sure to win this!" She thought in amazement. Eevee was just cheering. Katora watched the battle as well, "Eve is sure to win this battler, she a has a flying and electric type of Pokemon which is somewhat effective of water Pokemon.." She thought to herself.

(ok for my battle to continue I need someone to play Laqua. He's an NPC so he's open, I think)
Ember watched on, the platforms will make Sparky slightly weaker, but he still has an advantage over Laqua.
Venis closed his eyes. He was so terrified. He hid behind Eve so he couldn't be watched.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Nick observed the battle - Krabby, looks like a Crab Pokemon... "Wait!", Nick took out his book Every Kanto and Johto Pokemon," This should help! Let's see... it can learn Vice Grip, Water Gun, and Harden..." A spark from Spark touched Bonsly, making it cry. "Oh no...", Alex didn't know what to do," Dizzy, Light Screen!' Dizzy created a protective screen for them to look through. "I should name that one... how about Potter!" Potter stopped crying and smiled at it's new... trainer.

Dead account

The krabby got one shot immediately. ."what ?" Laqua said, bringing out Poliwhirl, wich used Mach punch on the Luxio "its okay Katora.. it just came out of no where." Sam said. Cheering for Eve

Katora smiled a bit as her Pokemon still cheered. "You know...i never wanted to tell you this but..." She froze, then she blushed, "Nevermind, now's not a good time.." Meowstic looked at Katora and thought to herself, "She was about to Confess! Why did she stop?!" Meowstic went back to cheering along with Eevee.

Dead account

"You sure? You know you can tell me anything" Sam said as he cheered on, Poliwhirl was rush7ng at ful, speed towards Sparky to hit his Mach punch

Katora blushed and looked away, "I'm sure.." Meowstic looked at Sam, telling him that "Katora wanted to confess that she had feelings for you" in Pokemon. Katora covered her face and ran out the gym, embarrassed. Eevee hopped on Sam's head before she ran.

Dead account

"What the whaaaaat?" Sam said when he understood what Meowstick said , he ran to get Katora, "dang it, i was gonna confess aswell. " He said searching for Katora

Katora ran all the way to Pixalate village, starting to cry. She ran and ran all the way to a pond. she was breathing very heavy, trying to catch her breath, then she stared into the pond. "What if he doesn't feel the same way about me....?" She thought to herself. Eevee got worried and laid her ears down.

Katora looked at him and blushed, "Y-you like me?" Meowstic and Eevee went to her, Eevee hopped on Katora's head again and Meowstic kept her glasses on. Meowstic and Eevee giggled together as Katora just stared at Sam, blushing.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Nick saw the trainers run outside. "Huh?", he chased after them, trying to get a battle with one of them. "Hey! My team wants to battle-" He saw the girl that October attacked earlier. October was actually just attracted to Psychic Pokemon. Nick tried to say "hi", but he stuttered, as he didn't want to startle her.

Meowstic looked at October and took the glasses off, cleaning them after. Katora saw Nick and covered her face, getting flustered. Meowstic walked over to them and looked at October in slight confusion.

Dead account

"I have no idea.. that guy came out of no where , " he told Katora "now, i don't actually want to fight, so, make you're choice "

"You can fight if you want to, sorry, just i just wondered why you would fight here?" Katora asked and then looked away, still petting Meowstic. Eevee just fell asleep on her head.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
"Yes, I want to fight you!", Nick said to Sam," I want to test my team against you!" He got into a battling position and October cheered.

Last edited:
Katora turned away from both of them. "You two can battle, I just won't watch." She said sadly as she pet her Pokémon. Meowstic glared at them and started hissing. Eevee looked angry too for upsetting Katora.

"Yes, I want to fight you!", Nick said to Sam," I want to test my team against you!"
Dude Fix This. ONE-LINERS are not allowed! Read the rules dude!)

Crimson was relaxing, his dark red eyes settled on the nearby gym. All he could dream of was challenging it winning. He looked over at a group and saw a girl, whom he approached. Excuse me ma'am, he said softly. "Do you know who the Gym Leader of this city is?" He asked as his hands were in his pocket.

Dead account

"Alright, now, this will be a three against three battle," Sam said as he took out his Eevee "ready when you are" he continued as he started choosing the first pokemon he was gonna use for the fight

Last edited:
Katora stood up and looked at the boy. "Well uhm yes follow me." Katora ran to the Water gym, Which she hadn't beaten yet, to the boy. "Here it is? your welcome" She said with a smile as she walked back.

Katora stopped and looked back at the boy. "He seemed so nice..." She thought to herself with a slight smile. Meowstic and Eevee started having weird thoughts about Katora. Meowstic put Katora's glasses back on Katora's face while Eevee just laid on her hair. Katora smiled more as she kept walking back to Nick and Sam.

Crimson ran after her. "Hey! Miss!" He called out as his hands were thrown into the air. "Wait up! I-I have a question!" Pikachu and Froakie followed him as the others stayed in their pokeballs. "Excuse me!" He ran face first into a pole

Katora looked back and ran to the boy, "Oh dear, are you okay Sir?" Katora looked a bit worried. Meowstic looked away trying so hard not to laugh and so did Eevee. Katora looked around," is anything bruised? I can take you to Nurse Joy" She said almost Panicking.