• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome to Trotious

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Nick got up and ran outside. Time to catch another Pokemon!, he got some money from a job he applied for, Nurse Joy's assistant. Surprisingly, he did well with other's Pokemon. He saved enough to buy one single Quick Ball. He traveled far and wide, finally seeing an electric type! A Blitzle! He threw the Quick Ball at it... 1... 2... 3... *Click*. Wow, Nick thought, Quick Balls are amazing! "I'm naming you Cyflym, as the rapid use of Ys are impossible to say!", Nick said. He returned to the gym, seeming more calm.

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
"try another assist, another chance of luck" she called out, she hoped a good thing will happen, even a sucker punch of spinda would be good.

Haipy glowed a bit before unleashing a wave of strong voice, even catching Anora in a surprise. There is no doubt, it was uni's hyper voice.

The wave seem to pop all the bubbles in his way except for one that managed to hit before the attack was sent.
"Thats... It" Anora said as she rubes her ears, they were still in pain after the hyper voice attack.

Magic Sparkle

"good job haipy, when he will sent his next pokemon keep your gaurd up and prepare to dodge or block. I need to heal joljol" Anora told skitty as she is taking out a super poison and emolga's pokeball, she start spraying at the ball.

The kitten pokemon kept her gaurd up when the gym leader send out his next pokemon, but didn't expect for him to go immediately with a much punch.
She tried to block the move but she wasn't fast enough to use her tail and got hit.

The skitty could barely stand up, one or two attacks and she would faint. "Hang in there haipy! I finished healing joljol, now you will get your rest!" Anora said as she returns the kitten.

"Lets go Joljol!, Time for a sweet revenge!" She said as she send out emolga.
The emolga glared at the poliwhirl with an angry look as she is flying in the air. "Time to show we are not done yet" Anora said.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
The Poliwhirl, jumped and used water gun right to the Emolga, hoping it hit because while the water gun was on he used mach punch

Magic Sparkle

"lets show him how we doing it, agillity~" she said with a wink, it seemed like her anger passed away.
Joljol quickly teleported to dodge the water gun, but then got hit by the much punch.

Electricity surrounded her body from the contact of the poliwhirl, seeing this mare Anora grin. "Look like she activated her abillity, what a static situation" she laughed from her own joke, "now use acrobatics" she called out as she stopped laughed immediately.

The emolga laughed at the poliwhirl too before attacking him with acrobatics, keeping on agility in the meantime.

Dead account

Poliwhirl, deslite his paralysis , dodged , he needed to do something . So he used Ice beam on the ground and the air, then when he saw Joljol, he used the attack on her

Magic Sparkle

"attract, but focus all the attack into a big one" she called out, although she knew it could be unstandable.
"Emo!" The emolga said as she is winking, the four hearts she made combined into a big one.
The big heart start blocking the ice beam that came toward it, the red heart start to froze.

"Keep it up, you can do it!" Anora said, a idea came to her mind with the icy stage gave her. "Joljol, return!" She said she took her ball quickly and return the flying squirrel right befoe the giant heart broke into sparkling pieces of the frozen heart.

"~The stage is sparkling now, let me add some spirals~" she gave a wink as she send out a spinda.

"Okay, spirl, lets see what he got for us" Anora said with a smirk, she got a plan for every move the foe will do.
Spirl turned back and nodded to Anora, "spin-da" he said in happiness.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Nick looked at Cyflym's Quick Ball. I should spend time with my Pokemon... maybe we could explore the rest of the forest! Nick abruptly got up and went to Vernfell Forest, exploring it with his entire team outside their Pokeballs. He used a guide of the Trotious region he found in the Pokemon Center to record the Pokemon he found.

(OOC: RP Host Note: Due to no one replying in a week and 4 days this RP is dead. I will be locking it later today if I have three posts after this one before I go too sleep {10:30-11:00 EST} tonight then the Thread will stay open. Thank You for participating.)

Magic Sparkle

Anora saw the ice beam and the much punch followed with it, she smirked and gave a small evil laugh.

"Block it with your arm and wait for the punch♪" she said with her sweet voice and giggled.
Spirl nodded, his trainer always saying things like that and he could understand what move she meant.

The panda blocked the ice beam with the arm, freezing it. He then used his punch attack to hit the incoming poliwhirl that were right behind the ice beam.

Dead account

((Poliwhirl was aiming his feet.."0))
Poliwhirl saw the pokemon block so he jumped and used ice beam again, since the arms were iced it made a wall wich he quickly went around and used Mach punch

Magic Sparkle

(he still used his arm to block it)

"Look like it missed" Anora said, "but lets use a mach punch~" she called out softly.

Spirl nodded again, he quickly rushed toward the wall and break it with the punch on his way, it broke the ice around his hand too.
But poliwhirl wasn't in the place he was supposed to be, turned out he went around the wall with another mach punch.

"Grab him. Quickly!" She called out in shock.
The spinda nodded but got hit immediately from the poliwhirl's attack, however, he quickly grabbed the pokemon with his hands.

"We should calm him down a bit, dont you think Spirl?~" she said with a giggle as she gave an hint to her pokemon, spinda nodded and his eyes started to swirl and glow along his ears, it was another hypnosis attack.

Magic Sparkle

Spinda could barely dodge, even that he used mach punch as well so he could escape.

"Look like its time to return spirl, i will let our special guest shine" she said as she returns the panda and takes a new ball.
"Go on uni! Lets shine it up" she said with a wink as she send a blue sylveon out of the pokeball.

"Use shadow ball, the paralyze should get him at some point" Anora said, she was a bit annoyed from the poliwhirl, bit fighting moves wont do a lot of damage and his ice beam could break easily.

Magic Sparkle

The shadow ball was blocked by the hydro ball, which annoyed Anora.

"Lets do a move you wont block easily, use psyshock" she called out in anger.
Uni nodded and unleashed waves of psychic toward the poliwhirl.

"That poli poli is surly stubborn stubborn" Anora told herself quietly.

(RP Host Note: Eight comments in one day. Fine, keep it up though. Inactivity for longer then a week will have me close this RP.)​
Eve watched in interest. All of her pokemon were sleeping, and she was about too when the Sing came out, but now she was wide awake. "I should just keep going. But I want to watch the battle. AAAUG!"

Dead account

Poliwhirl took the attack, he didnt have much Hp left, so he used last resort, hitting The enemy and fainting of recoil, thats when Staryu came out, using roll immediately

Magic Sparkle

Uni tried to block the last resort but failed to protect, however, the poliwhirl seem to faint after that attack.
"Hehehe~, one last pokemon and the badge is mine" she laughed with a song, "uni, use protect to block the next pokemon attack!" She then called out.

The sylveon made a barrier that surround her, when the staryu came out and used rollout she was protected.
"A rollout..." Anora said and a smirk appeared on her face, "alright Uni! Return!" She called out and returned the sylveon to her ball.

She took another pokeball, with a spiral mark on the button, "try not to get dizzy~" she gave a wink and send out spirl.

Dead account

Staryu, upon getting a new opponent used hydro pump, when he stopped, he rushed for a Roll out, "Geez, it's taking forever for the gym leader to respond" Sam said, still in pixeltown's gym

Magic Sparkle

Right after the spinda landed on the ground he was hit by a hydro pump.
"Dont worry spirl... We will drain it back" Anora said and gave another wink, "focus on the rollout and attack" anora told her pokemon.

Spirl focused himself on the rollout, when the pokemon was very close the panda used drain punch.

Dead account

((Make one of your pokemons faint.. its not very fair for your character to get no fainted pokemon ))
Staryu dodged the drain punch by going around Spirl, he proceeded by using ice beam towards the legs, then proceeded with another Rollout