• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What are some ridiculous nicknames you gotten from wonder trade?

I received a Pokemon nicknamed Rayquaza, a Linoone in this case. I also received a Weedle called mum. I have no idea why. Also, so many RepelWoreOff Zubats, so many.

Last edited:
I once got an Absol with the nickname AbsolutVodka. I spent half an hour laughing before I opened up trade with my fiance just to show him the nickname. XD

Hmmm...well, I have received a few interesting ones.

• A Golurk nicknamed "Alphonse."
  • A Treecko nicknamed "Geicko."
  • A Gloom nicknamed "MeInSchool"

I'll update if I can find any more. These are just the ones I remember off the top of my head.

A couple months ago, got a shiny Fennekin nicknamed 'Smokin Buddy'

Not too long ago, got a Delibird with the name 'Goose'

Back in the days of me being a noob, I'm like "Oh what is Wonder Trade?" then I got on and I got a poor zigzagoon named NuzlockeFail, poor little guy, I got scared that it would send me into a nuzlocke so I sent it back

Hm, I've obtained quite a few, here are their exact names:
Magikarp - "yo mama"
Remoraid - "FOR FREE"
Slakoth - "LAZY B-IT-CH"
Skitty - "Keychain"
Snorlax - "Fat man"
Charmander - "Atmyu9e'3ek2" The person who named this must have just pressed a bunch of random stuff at the naming screen...

I'm a horrible person. I purposely capture female haunters, name them "MaddyMcCann"and wondertrade them.
Also I've traded many a snorlax with burn heals called "your mum", and spammed over 300 goomy over wonder trades in a day all called "booger".
I also did an anti-christmas thing the other year where I wonder traded loads of random pokémon normally awful ones called "SantasDead" and "YoureAdopted" all on christmas day obviously... I have too much free time.....

Karma is a bitch though, I got an octillery called "buttmunch" a mr mime called "gonnagitU"

Strangely I got someones level 80+ greninja called "Gallifrey" obviously it'd been someone wonder trading their team before starting a new game but i kept it as it amused me.

i got a gyarados called garados once. it was just kinda weird

Attachments

• goomy.gif
    goomy.gif
    30.8 KB · Views: 69

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
A few weeks ago I got a very obviously hacked Shiny Nidorino with perfect IVs and fully EV trained in Attack and Speed named after what I'm assuming to be the hacker's website.

It was while playing Pokémon Sun/Moon or Ultrasun/Ultramoon and I can't remember wich Pokémon I trade but I recieved an Arbok named Apfelsaft (apple juice in case you don't know the meaning of Apfelsaft).

Hmmm...well, I have received a few interesting ones.

• A Golurk nicknamed "Alphonse."
  • A Treecko nicknamed "Geicko."
  • A Gloom nicknamed "MeInSchool"

I'll update if I can find any more. These are just the ones I remember off the top of my head.

The Golurk is most likely a Full Metal Alchemist Reference, I've gotten some weird ones, can't remember off the top of my head.

i wasn’t the one who got the surprise trade but I named a gastly ,Rick gastly for trolls. Gave it a ever stone so it won’t evolve, leveled it up to level 100 so it can’t evolve then I surprised traded it and I hope someone laughed at the trade.

Last edited: