• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What are you listening to - Right Now

Jhan Garc

Formerly AkenabeShiro
Count ZERO-T.M. Revolution
ambiguous-GARNiDELiA
In the end-Linkin Park
YMCA-The Minions (me want banana!)
Bakusou yume Uta-Diggy MO
PAPERMOON-Tommy February 7
masterpiece-Mami Kadokawa
Monstrous Turtles!-Zircon
Pokemon OR/AS-fanmade soundtrack
Best Wishes!-Rica Matsumoto
Drive by-Train
database feat.TAKUMA (10 feet)-Man with a Mission
INNOCENT SORROW-Abingdon Boys School
INNOCENCE-LiSA
Never Let Up!-Koji Kondo
And many more,specially from Kingdom Hearts

I've been obsessed with a ton of songs these past few weeks

First, I was on a Castlevania high because of a series of reviews I watched
Vampire Killer Rondo of blood This is my go to version of version of vampire killer
Heart of Fire I swear this is song I always forget the name and I forgot Jules
did a cover of it a few months back. Oh well but if you can imagine yourself killing nightmarish creatures with the vampire killer then the song did it's job.

After my Castlevania High, I found this septette of the dead princess vocal arrangement. while working on a paper,in the library.

A few days afterwards I found two mash ups.
Felicia's Theme
Amaterasu"s Theme
after listening to Ammy's theme I started listening to The Okami Ost and that's pretty much it .

Last edited:

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Butterfly on your right shoulder (subbed and dubbed) with a bunch of vocaloids singing it
The opening to Tokyo ghoul and trinity blood
Nightcore versions of neon lights by Demi leviato and mirrors
I'm so fancy by iggy isealea and rude!
Tokyo Ghoul Opening 1.
Tales of the Abyss OP Dubbed.
Oh and tons of the Tales of Xillia 2 OST.

Last edited:

Vegeta is so goddamn cool. Here is a simple equation to help the various musicians out there-

Piano + Electric Guitar + VEGETA = Simply Awesome.

Centuries - Fall Out Boy
I Don't Care - Fall Out Boy
Just One Yesterday - Fall Out Boy
The World Is Black - Good Charlotte
You Are the Moon - The Hush Sound
Viva La Viral - Norwegian Recycling
Terrible Things - Mayday Parade
Let It Go - Demi Levato
Say Something - A Great Big World

I've been repeating the same few songs.

Eminem - Not Afraid
Fall Out Boy - The (Shipped) Gold Standard
Fall Out Boy - Thanks For The Memories
Fall Out Boy - What a Catch, Donnie
Fort Minor - Remember The Name
The Laziest Men on Mars - Invasion of the Gabber Robots
Linkin Park - In The End
Linkin Park - Numb
Linkin Park - New Divide
Linkin Park - Leave out all the Rest
Linkin Park - My December
Malice Mizer - Transylvania
Malice Mizer - Au Revior
OneRepublic - All The Right Moves

FALL OUT BOY ♥
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Okami- The Sun Rises. I just love its Japanese feel and how it is so epic. Next on the playlist...

Pokemon Heart Gold- Ho-oh Battle Theme. Oddly enough, iTunes thinks that this is a blues song.

Likes Okami? Automatic follow.

Last edited by a moderator:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator

THIS bloody thing. It's actually two songs - "Broken Bicycles" by Tom Waits and "Junk" by Paul McCartney, fused together into one song by Anne Sofie von Otter and Elvis Costello. They blend into each other stupidly well and both the music and lyrics just freaking hit me. It's just really goddamn pretty, okay?

Right now, I am listening to MORE TWO TWO! No sir, I do not like Xatu at all. XD But other (Official) songs I've listened to in the last hour:
Angry Chair - Alice In Chains
In Bloom - Nirvana
Not Gonna Die - Skillet

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
*Follows the trend of posting videos directly!*

I was watching someone's "Top 10 Anime Openings" video and they gave the song "Sign" by FLOW an honorable mention, which is one of the Naruto Shippuden OPs that I recalled standing out to me. Decided to track down the full version on Youtube and give it a listen~ :)

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
Listening to the Final Smash expansion of Harmony of Heroes! These people are so talented~
If only I could stop losing my headphones. I left them at the Library!>=O

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I'm listening to this. Even though Matryoshka is pretty much my favorite song, I'm watching it more because they added the ORAS models to MMD and I'm watching all the ORAS MMD videos I can find. This is what happens when they combine two of my favorite things!~ :love:

A Dazzling End, from the fourth season of Doctor Who. I've never really had a chance to watch it, but from the likes of this song, I am most definitely interested in the show now.

Other than that, I've been listening to Supertramp songs, my favorite being 'Goodbye Stranger'. Don't try to look 'em up on YouTube- Copyright has a strong grip on their great songs. But if you're willing to take my advice, go buy a song or two off a music-selling thing, especially if you like rock from the 70's and 80's.