• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What are you listening to - Right Now

"Keep Rollin" ~ Limp Bizkit
"Bad Blood" (the version w/ Kendrick) ~ Taylor Swift
"Crawling in the Dark" ~ Hoobastank
"You're a God" ~ Vertical Horizon
"Semi Charmed Life" ~ Third Eye Blind
"Mahna Mahna" ~ Cake

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

"Rolling Girl - Hatsune Miku (Vocaloid)". Not entirely sure who deserves credit for creating the song but, regardless, completely fallen in love with it lately.

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
"We want to tell them that all of this is just debris left over when we finally decided to smash all the things we thought we used to be. And if you can't see anything beautiful about yourself get a better mirror, look a little closer, stare a little longer; because there is something inside you that made you keep trying despite everyone that told you to quit. You built a cast around your broken heart and signed it yourself. You signed it, "They were wrong". Because maybe you didn't belong to a group or clique, maybe they decided to pick you last for basketball, or everything. Maybe you used to bring bruises and broken teeth to show and tell but never told because how can you hold your ground when everyone around you wants to bury you beneath it. You have to believe they were wrong. They have to be wrong; why else would you still be here?"

The last thing I listened to was the Persona 4 : Dancing All Night opening theme. I woke up just a few minutes ago and decided I wanted some of my daily dose of Persona. So, I went on Youtube and started listening away. I've never actually played this game, though. I've played Persona 4, the game this is based on, and I've played Persona 3. I still need to buy Persona Q, though. I'm a little bit mad about that, since I did dream about buying a 3DS last night so I could play some of the games I always wanted to play. But anyways, I'm getting off track.
I hope you all have a wonderful day, and thank you for listening!

Here's the playlist I'm listening to right now~

Wonderland // Taylor Swift
Disenchanted // MCR
The whole SKH ep......
Fly Away // 5SOS
Wild // Troye Sivan ( I don't listen to songs by YouTubers, but Troye's songs are really, really good tbcfh)
The Kids from Yesterday // MCR
Check Yes Juliet // We The Kings
Nobody's Hero // BVB
Disconnected // 5SOS
Red // Taylor Swift

I think that's that.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

"Rolling Girl - Hatsune Miku (Vocaloid)". Not entirely sure who deserves credit for creating the song but, regardless, completely fallen in love with it lately.
I feel bad I only saw this now as I rarely check this thread, but the song's by wowaka/Genjitsutouhi-P. I really enjoy many of his songs, favorite probably being Unhappy Refrain.

Anyways, currently spamming this song because I just really love the piano beginning and the beat and melody and ahhhh ♥

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
@SteelMineral I can't wait for Yandere Simulator to come out as a full game! >:D

I think I just found something to add to my ever growing playlist of Halloween music (which is 90% Vocaloid Halloween until now XD)