• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What are you listening to - Right Now

Short part in Faroese and rest of the song is in English. I almost memorized the entire English part, doesn't matter how many times I listen to the Faroese part, it's still kind of hard for me to pronounce it.

Another very catchy, upbeat - house/techno song. If you need something to amp up your energy with vocals as well, listen to this song. The band is Israeli so there's your culture shock for the day.

Another Tyr song - almost memorized the that repeating chorus part.
Grani bar gullið av heiði
Brá hann sinum brandi av reiði
Sjúrður vá á orminum
Grani bar gullið av heiði

Translation of this part in English:
Greyfell carried the gold from the heath
He swung his sword in wrath
Sigfried defeated the dragon
Greyfell carried the gold from the heath

Battlecry-Nujabes (Samurai Champloo Opening) I post this one to celebrate the anime airing on Toonami. Even though I don't like hip-hop the soundtrack just amazing. The opening and ending themes are fantastic.

Speak With Your Heart - Cash Cash (Sonic Colors OST) I've been watching Smile Precure ( oops Glitter Force) on Netflix and I don't why but it reminds of Sonic Colors :/. The song cheerful, the talkbox is neat, and it's my second favorite Vocal Sonic track with Endless Possibilities being number 1

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
ClariS - Connect

Because nothing like listening to old anime music (good god, Madoka's turning 5 this year) and waving around just how magical girly I am~

Can we please have a giant crossover anime in which everyone is super out of character and tries to destroy everyone else with stupidly over the top superpowers. Oh, and everyone must wear sunglasses. At all times, all characters, no exceptions.

Also, Supermassive Black Hole by Muse is pretty damn boss, just saying.

I've been on a Touhou remix binge for the past, what, six months now? They keep getting more and more diverse, ranging from metal to orchestral to jazz.
I love this one in particular due to how innocently bouncy it is. :)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Currently listening to Hello,world! by BUMP OF CHICKEN, which has quickly become one of my favourite Anime-related songs. :)

So i adore the Neverhood, and every so often tracks from it pop up in my music player, and I'm always super-happy when that happens. I mean, listen to this. How could you not enjoy a soundtrack like this?