• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What are you listening to - Right Now

While I was steerin' the boat and tyin' the plugs he was drinkin' moonshine straight from the jug and he was singing "Melancholy Baby" when we left the pier.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I haven't had a chance to pick up FFVII Remake yet but when I see this in my youtube recommendations, I have no choice but to click on it.

Estuans Interius Ira Vehementi

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
My other favourite song from that series.
Probably partly because it's from the perspective of my favourite character.

~Rinko~

And now my next favourite song from that series.
...Oh, Leonhart, why didn't you take that offer he gave you... (not an event mentioned in the song, in case your wondering)

"Welcome to the Kill Count, where we tally up the victims in all our favourite horror movies! I'm James A. Janisse and today we're looking at Halloween Resurrection, released in 2002."

~Rinko~

This got recommended to me, needed to look up a clearer meaning to understand it to some degree.

...I'm not gonna pay much mind to the other parts of the Evillious Chronicles, The Story of Evil is complex enough...

I was last! In my class! Barely passed! At the instituuute! Now im trying to avoid! Yeah im tryyying to avoid! A malpractice suuuit! Hey! like a suuurgeon.

You think your Commodore 64 is really neato! What kinda chip you got in there, a Dorito? You're usin' a 286? Don't make me laugh! Your Windows boots up in what, a day and a half? You could back up your whole hard drive on a floppy diskette!

"All about the Pentiums" By Weird Al. (Parody of "all about the Benjamins")

Now I'm mumblin and I'm screamin! And I don't know what I'm singin! Crank the volume, ears are bleedin! I still don't know what I'm singin!
Weird Al, "Smells like Nirvana" (Parody of Nirvana, "Smells like teen spirit")

~Rinko~

Got this on loop... Ameterasu a lot of the songs by Citizen Solider are so good. This, Let it Burn and Sacred are all just outside of my top 10 favourite songs, in some order.