• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What are you playing?

Rolly said:
Playing Pokemon Online, a battle simulator. Team is in my sig. By tha way, is there anyone else playing it?

I do, actually :3 Is your username Rolly on that too?

So I've been playing that recently as well, plus Super Mario World on an emulator. Haven't been playing too much White recently, cos I don't want to continue before i evolve my Gurdurr and Boldore :<

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Working on the extended story to White version, and also replaying through Twilight Princess. Curse my Wii for losing all my game data! (Though it did help remind me of how epic TP really is)

Continuing on my Emerald run and I'm trying to level up as many Pokémon to 50 as possible. Currently training Vibrava, Absol, Ampharos, Aggron, Hariyama, Gyarados, Claydol, Ariados, Magneton, Altaria, Walrein, Pineco, Anorith, Whismur, Beldum, Numel and Cacnea. Puh, I have a lot to do...

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Now that 3DS has been GET'd, here's what I'm currently playing:

- Nintendogs + Cats (Golden Retriever Version): My first doggie is a golden retriever, and I'm too broke at the moment to buy a kitty. :( But this game is quite cute, and I'm enjoying the new Pedometer walk mode.

- Super Street Fighter IV 3D: Is it sad that I've played this version more than my 360 version? Is it also sad that I rely on the Lite control method far too much? I'm really not great with button combinations these days and don't really have the patience to learn them all, so I'm appreciating the touch screen short-cuts.

- Pokemon White: There's little to say about this one that I haven't already stated in the playthrough thread. There's not a whole lot left for me to do, but I've loved playing this game.

Everything else I was playing I haven't touched in a couple of weeks. I really need to get back into certain games...

A

Anonymous

My regular play are Black opt, Pacman, and Solitaire and sometimes GTA and FFA...

I'm currently playing Club Penguin Elite Penguin Forces, which I got as a Christmas present a couple years back. I just randomly picked out a game to finish, and this is what I got :p

My on-going games are Pokemon Black and White, some post-game stuff in White and some training and early game things in Black.

Still playing Platinum, but everything messed up so I re-started. Also, does anyone now any way to being able to play B/W on emulator (NO$GBA)?

My mom and I were cleaning my brother's room (he's moved out) and found a PSX memory card. So I got the FF7 and fired that up.

I feel bad for not shipping with Aeris, but well, I know what happens...

Right now I'm actually getting around to beating pokemon black. I got it like a month ago, but never did to much playing because I bought Minecraft. In fact, I'm about to toss my DS over to the side and play some right now. ^^ Why is this game so addicting?! I was also gonna play some more Okami, but then my TV died due to some stupid storms frying it. :p

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
For the past two weeks or so I've been working through Pokemon Black. Currently headed up Celestial Tower before taking on Skyla. Even though I recently played White I'm quite enjoying this run through Black, but I wish 6 of my 7 Pokemon didn't evolve so freakin' late. :p

Haven't really played anything else for weeks, aside from a bit of WoW and Super Street Fighter 4. However, over the past week I've made great progress on my 3DS "Find Mii" game thanks to StreetPass hits. Toronto had so many more 3DS owners than PEI does. XP

Started Monster Hunter 3rd, from glorious Nippon, but translated so that my unworthy self is able to understand it.

Game is fun so far. The monsters are all challenging. I like that.
A lot more content than the Wii version.

RebirthRO.

It's a private server of Ragnarok Online that's free and much easier to be in |D

I've also infected Stel with it |D *Everyoneshouldtotallyplayinfectinfect~*

currently playing:
-Touhou 8 Imperishable night: Stage 4 :D
-Okami (Wii): just passed the city checkpoint :3
-Pokemon White: On white forest

Recently played:
-Touhou 11 Subterranean animism
-Touhou 9.5 Shoot the bullet
-Touhou 7 perfect cherry blossom
-Touhou 6 Embodiment of scarlet devil
-OoT
-Wind Waker
-Majora's mask

Will play:
-Touhou 12 UFO

I like touhou XD

Mr.RMA

Really starting to get into Earthbound and Mother 3. Needless to say I'm surprised by how much I like those two stories, and I'm starting to find out just why that series has such a devoted fan base.

Am Playing:
Professor Layton and the Lost Future(DS)- I only bought this the other day but I'm a little way into it. I hope to do all the puzzles like I have done previously
Okami(Wii)- I didn't appreciate the beauty and sheer awesomeness of this game until I bought it recently. Its absolutely fantastic, if a little difficult
Pokemon Leafgreen(GBA)- My favourite game because it was the first one I owned and i love it. Me and my friend are doing FR vs LG with pokemon neither of us have really used. My team is Blastoise Primeape Fearow Exeggcutor Flareon Magneton

Will Play Soon:
Ocarina of Time 3D- Obviously.
Okamiden(DS)- I am going to start this once I've finished with Okami
Super Metroid(VC)- I haven't really played any Metroid games, so I felt I should download this
Chrono Trigger(VC)- I loved this for the DS so I'm gonna check it out in its original form

Recently Played:
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess(Wii)- I finally got round to finishing this after ignoring it for months. I did enjoy it, although not as much as some other Zelda games
Super Mario Bros 2(VC)- I don't see why people think of this as one of the worst Mario titles because I really enjoyed it
Final Fantasy II- Probably my favourite FF game I've played so far

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Been replaying a lot of classic games lately: Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, and Super Mario RPG namely.

On top of that I've been playing some Pokemon Black here and there, but not as much as I would like to play. :x

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Currently Playing
- Radiant Historia, a DS RPG I've heard good things about. I put off playing it for weeks, but now that I've finished up the main plot in Pokemon Black it'd be nice to give this one a go.

Will Play Soon
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D: I ... I forgot to pick it up yesterday, even after EBGames called and told me it was in. ;-;

Recently Played
- Pokemon Black: As mentioned above. Beat the main game yesterday and probably won't play further until later in the summer.

- Sonic Classic Collection: But only briefly. Just played until stage 4 of Sonic 3 & Knux.

- Nintendogs + Cats: I got hooked on it again for a good couple of weeks and finally earned enough money to buy my kitty, who keeps attacking my puppy. ♥

- Super Mario Galaxy 2: Played a few hours worth with my sister. This is still easily my favourite Mario game to date. The variety of stages and how they work is just incredible.

- Donkey Kong Country Returns: Another I recently played with my sister. It's pretty fun. :)

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
_-The-Legend-of-Zelda-Ocarina-of-Time-3D-3DS-_.jpg

^

Also, I got this image, and the pretty standard box cover in my gold pre-order 'collector's box' as a poster (obviously, one on each side). Not sure which I'd rather put up, really.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
I've been playing some Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks lately. Got horribly side-tracked with the game and never finished it when I first got it...a year and a half ago. >>;;

Other than that I've been bouncing around and playing bits of various games as I often do.

I'm going back and forth between White Version, and Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. Started my very first run on Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess, but I've been getting sidetracked alot. Been going old school and playing Rampage XD. I've lost count of how many nights I couldn't sleep and decided to take over the world by destroying it.

Currently Playing
Crono Trigger: off the Vitrual Console since I never played it as a kid. looks fun so far.
Super Mario Sunshine: Doing a Let's Play of it on Youtube. (my youtube account is Finalblue1234 for anyone who's interested)
Metal Gear Solid: Going back to it to do a LP of it soon.
Final Fantasy X: Seems really good so far. At the point after killing Seymour
Recently Played
Halo Reach: Trying to get the "Do the f*cking impossible Legendary Campaign ALONE" achievement
Ocarina of Time 3D: Truthfully, my friend had it and he let me play alittle. The controls felt tight and the art direction was awesome... I wish I had a 3DS T-T

Currently Playing

Touhou 12.8 the great fairy wars
Mother 3: =3 last chapter

Will play in official Summer

Touhou: 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 12.8, maybe some more...
Pokemon White
LBP1-2
Mother 3
Final fantasy III
Others...

Mr.RMA

Just reached the final stage on Earthbound. Looking forward to finally witnessing Itoi's childhood trauma-video game-interpretation first hand.

Trudging through Mother 3 as well, though I'm still only at chapter 5 at the moment.

Also working on my Pokemon team in White version. Seems I've got the absolute worst natures for all of my favorites though...

Recently played
-Half-Life .. great FPS, very classic, miles better than Call of Doody
-Metroid: Zero Mission .. definitive version of the original, on GBA. The music and atmosphere are incredible.
-Zelda: A Link to the Past (GBA) .. another great game! I can play almost every song from it to some extent on the piano :) Kakariko Village anyone?

About to play:
-Pokemon SoulSilver Version .. crucify me, I like it more than the original D: ..restarting it but with Cyndaquil.
-Hoenn's Elite Four music :D