• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What are you playing?

I've been playing omega ruby, far cry 4, resident evil revelations 2, call of duty black ops 2 in preparation for 3, halo the master chief collection, super smash bros 4, gta4/sa, rune factory 4 and that's about it.

Borderlands. Borderlands. Oh, and Borderlands. So much Borderlands, I've been completely addicted, absorbed, advocated for the past week or so. I'm thoroughly enjoying the Siren character, being able to grab enemies and force them into the air, helpless as can be, shooting them up in the most satisfying manner possible. ♥

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
So. Today I finally finished Tales of Vesperia - which I took a break from for a bit due to some monster refusing to spawn and my completionist side getting immensely frustrated by said spawn refusal. That ending made me smile, to be honest. Also finished Borderlands a few days ago - but this isn't a 'What have you finished' thread but a 'What are you playing' thread - and so.

Long story short, right after I finished Borderlands I started Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. 'Tis great fun, although the slow-ass level curve is kind of irritating to be honest. I'm doing this run as Wilhelm because I figured I might play something a bit tankier this time (as I ran through Borderlands itself with Lilith and though the elemental boosts and healing phasewalk were useful... she still died a lot more than I wanted her to. XP)

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
I've been replaying through some of the Phoenix Wright games and picked up my Gameboy to play Telefang between the short breaks. A tad worried that this addiction might lead to me getting distracted from my art again... The first time that I played through the Phoenix Wright series, I skipped out on sleeping and eating in order to finish the game that I was on. I doubt that I'll be so obsessed the second time around... I hope.

Welp, I finished Tales of Xillia 1(which took me almost 2 years, but I didn't play daily, like a few hours per month cause of school). And so I am currently replaying that game in New Game +, but I am currently playing Tales of Xillia 2. And I am enjoying the game so much right now. I guess I should visit the old Tales of games. I'll be planning on getting Tales of Symphonia and Tales of Zestiria. So hyped. I can officially say that the "Tales of" series takes the number one spot (for RPGs anyways) over Pokemon.

Dragon Age: Origins. I just can't get enough of this game! Not only that, but my wife is more hooked on it than I am. So while she's on the TV I play Omega Ruby or Smash Bros. on the 3DS. I also picked up Dragon Age 2 for her for Mother's Day. We are gonna play so much DA in the foreseeable future. :D

I'm currently playing Punch Out for the Wii. I previously went through the main story, but now I'm going through Title Defence. Just got past Don Flamenco so I'm making good progress.

Currently Playing:
Pokémon Crystal, restarted after my save battery died... Really fun!
Pokémon Platinum, still have to finish the postgame
Wind Waker HD, I stopped playing a while ago, but I continued recently
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, I was a huge fan of the original when it came out, and I'm reliving that experience.
Metroid Prime Trilogy & Super Mario Galaxy 2, I grot when they were on sale really fun and better then I expected.
Megaman III, I can't get past the Dock-Robots.
And finally... Super Smash Bros. For WiiU, I've been a huge Smash fan since Melee, and I've enjoyed every game since.
That's about it!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Recently been playing lots of Puzzles and Dragons Z (utterly ignoring the Mario Bros. Edition for now) and Splatoon. Both games are lots of fun but I've been particularly enjoying Splatoon, which I originally had no intention of buying until actually playing it. It's stupidly fun. The fact that my younger siblings have taken to it makes me happy, too. :3

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Currently obsessing over Animal Crossing: New Leaf and been obsessing over it for the past week and a half. Got it on sale from the E3 stuffs and as a few of my friends had given me some Nintendo Estore giftcards for my birthday, I decided to treat myself with the game. Pro-Design is really cute to play around with (I've only made cosplays so far, I'm such an anime nerd 8D) and the characters are just so adorable. ;w;

I also got Super Smash Bros 4 as a present from my mom because she was pitying me getting my wisdom teeth removed. Haven't played it as much as ACNL for sure, but I've already decided that on top of Pikachu and Kirby and Falco, I want to fight as Greninja, Wii Fit Trainer, and Rosalina/Luma. I still suck at the game, though ^^;

Currently playing:
Pokémon Crystal- love gen 2, so I'm replaying for nostalgia's sake.
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time- replaying one of the best, if not THE best, game on the DS.
Kingdom Hearts 2- getting my KH fix before KH3 comes out(if and when it comes out).
Chrono Trigger- hands down, the best RPG on the SNES.

Ongoing:
Pokémon Emerald
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
Resident Evil

Currently playing:
Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 3 (Xbox 360)-What can I say? I love a good FPS. I am on my first prestige level.
Call of Duty:Black Ops (Xbox 360)-Yeah... Currently on my second prestige.
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire (3DS)-Done with the main game and Delta Episode. Mainly just training my Pokemon now.

Recently Played:
Super Smash Bros. 4 (3DS)-I play this once in a while. I'm decent at it. I have gotten all DLC characters and stages. I main Fox with my secondaries being Sonic, Greninja, and Duck Hunt Duo
Plants vs Zombies (Xbox 360)-It was free. Who doesn't love free games? Still at the night time levels, however.
Plants vs Zombies:Garden Warfare (Xbox 360)-For a third person shooter, it's really fun. I almost unlocked all of the character variants. Just need to get some of the classes to Lvl.10
Shovel Knight (3DS)-I have no idea why I was bad this game. It's fun. Interesting gameplay.

FalChromiforme

Formerly Aurora Beam
currently playing:
Shim Megamit Tensei Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker-THIS GAME IS FUCKING ADDICTING.
Rockman Shooting Star 3 Black Ace- yes.

Super Smash Bros. 3ds

Recently played: Pokemon Soul Silver-Nuzlocke Xenoblade Chronicles-really good game Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade-cuz Roy's our boy Currently playing: Omega Ruby-I love Gen 3 Super Smash Bros 3ds-I main Gannon, Roy, and Falcon and second DK,Lucina,and Marth.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm playing Alpha Sapphire for 3DS and i love how you can get the older legendaries.
Also Platinum for DS fairly good game but I'm super stuck in one spot and refuse to use a cheat ><
Pokemon White 2 for DS: yea yea i know I'm late on playing it but i got busy good game though
Legend of Zelda: Ocrina of Time, for Old Nintendo and 3DS (yes I'm doing both) Great game and i do not suggest Link to the Past its just not as engaging.
Lastly I'm playing Fire Emblem: Fire Emblem Awakening. Okay so if you like strategy you will like this game its not graphically violent but its still war so YAY! Anyway love that game to pieces.I suggest it

Super Smash Bros. 3ds
Recently played: Pokemon Soul Silver-Nuzlocke Xenoblade Chronicles-really good game Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade-cuz Roy's our boy Currently playing: Omega Ruby-I love Gen 3 Super Smash Bros 3ds-I main Gannon, Roy, and Falcon and second DK,Lucina,and Marth.
I love Super Smash Bros 3DS! I main Lucina, Marth, Shiek, Zelda, Link, Zero Suit Samus, Samus, and Ike.

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
For the past few days I've been playing lots of Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd on my PS3. I finally cleared all songs on Easy earlier this morning and have since started poking at some on Normal and Hard. I have little hope of ever beating a song on Extreme but I'm going to try! :D

(@Demelza makes Extreme songs look easy... </3)

Currently playing:pokemon Omega Ruby-Cuz Gen 3 was awesome.
Fire Emblem:The Binding Blade-Because Roy's our boy.
Mario & Luigi:Superstar Saga-It's such a good game.

Recently Played:Tales of Vesperia/Symphonia-AT THE SAME TIME!
Soul Silver Nuzlocke-Really Emotional(My Azumarill's Death tho ;( )
Super Smash Bros.3ds-I play every once in a while and my mains are Ganondorf and Roy.(Secondaries:Marth,Lucina,DK)

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I've been super busy lately, but I manage to get a bit of Elder Scrolls and Destiny play time in. However, I guess the big game I play right now is something called Dragon Mania Legends (I think that's what it's called). I've never really played a mobile game before, but breeding and looking after dragons is super fun and highly addictive xD

RafuRum

Formerly Raf-A-Rum
I'm currently catching up to the pokemon games I missed *cause I somehow stopped on playing after gen3 and returned only on the gen6 release* I'm on the gen 5 games now and boy ow boy is the story deep... also I play Zelda MM when I'm on a day-off from work.. :3

I recently picked up Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion for seven dollars during a Steam sale, and let me just say...

ohmygodoblivionissogooddarkbrotherhoodandthievesguildohmy ♥

I'm having a blast with Oblivion and I haven't touched Skyrim (or any other game for that matter) since.

RafuRum

Formerly Raf-A-Rum
I recently picked up Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion for seven dollars during a Steam sale, and let me just say...

ohmygodoblivionissogooddarkbrotherhoodandthievesguildohmy ♥

I'm having a blast with Oblivion and I haven't touched Skyrim (or any other game for that matter) since.
Yeah. I see quite a lot of people who say oblivion is actually better than skyrim.. plot wise of course..

Now Playing: Super Smash Bros 3DS(Add me if you want to fight me!)
Mega Man X5
Upcoming Games:
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney

Recently: Pokemon art Academy
Currently: Pokemon Black "Nuzlocke" (I wont heal fainted pokemon, that's how i'm doing it)
I posted art if anyone wants to go check it out! Thats why I was on Art Academy.

Ultra Street Fighter 4.Oh boy.In case you couldn't tell, I main Yang, with a bit of Vega and Ibuki. I also use Dan (yes,I use a joke character.But when I use the legendary taunt, you won't live the following attack >:D ) and Chun-Li (You know why ;) . What do you mean you don't know? ).

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Currently playing:
Monster hunter
Hearth Stone
and Replaying through All Final Fantasy, KH and Persona games.​

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
Alan Wake. Had to get drunk to deal with it - I do not appreciate being outnumbered
out of the blue by DEADLY SHADOW PEOPLE. It's terrifying, okay!? And there's so many birds.

...DEADLY SHADOW BIRDS. In swarms!
That attack you!

My ornithophobia does NOT appreciate it!

My heart can hardly take it but I'm too stubborn not to keep trying.
Secretly, I'm a sadistic masochist with a buttload of painfully obvious
self-loathing to be even attempting this game. Sleep will not come for me tonight.

...All in all, a good and fun game!

I just beat Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations.Now on to Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney.Still playing Smash and Ultra Street Fighter 4,of course.And after I'm done with Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney, I'm going to play Persona 4 Golden.Hopefully I don't screw up like that one time I played Persona for the first time.