• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What would you do for a...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy out Sega so I can control both Sonic and any of the Nintendo things I like, and probably rename it Segendo.

What would you do to find "the truth" about cake?

A

Anonymous

Stop hugging shadow (Shadow: Would you? Me: No way in hell)

What would you do for a slap in the face?

Nuffin, since he is a zombie who is his own father and tells certain people to tell other people to eat his flesh and drink his blood. And that makes us some kind of vampirecannibals..

What would you do for a WWJD-bracelet?

I have one, so nothing. (WWJD = What would Jesus do, btw..)

What would you do for an infinite amount of pearls?

I already have one. ;)

What would you do for a piece of cake... (This one isn't a lie...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Already got one :/ (But I guess if I needed another one I would use my sister's phone to text my friends until she snaps and helps convince my parents to get me one.)

What woule you do for Doubled Claus to pay you a visit this year?

Oh god, nothing! *Runs away screaming*

What would you do for me to post random team poses featuring random Trainer sprites I've made on pokecharms for Christmas?

Melt you with my fiya powa?

What would you do to see me go up to my girlfriend and say "Hey baby, check this out... BOOM! BOOM! Fiya powa..."?

P

pokecontroll

make you by givvving you all the money you need, only if you have a really good scaner
what would you for a a thousand dollars

Earn a good education, get and awesomesause job, and work like crazy.

What would you do for an Azurill? (IT'S SQUISHY AND STUFFS ♥!)

D

DrSuperfox

I would eat an apple on a string without using my hands.

What would you do for an all expenses paid trip to anywhere in the world for as long as you want?

I would feed every crumble of food to my brother then I would force him to eat the sandwich

What would you do for an award?

Status
Not open for further replies.