• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Man, I just can't keep my grubby mitts away from this series. I understand people are busy, and so a complete RP reboot may not be in the cards, so I intend to actually make this RP a side project of mine, perhaps condense it into a short novella type side-project.

Would everyone here be okay with me using their characters and featuring them as the main cast for said project?

Of course, you, as the creator, will receive credit for each of your characters used, and please do advise me on how you'd like them to be portrayed, what direction their arcs should go in, etc.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Man, I just can't keep my grubby mitts away from this series. I understand people are busy, and so a complete RP reboot may not be in the cards, so I intend to actually make this RP a side project of mine, perhaps condense it into a short novella type side-project.

Would everyone here be okay with me using their characters and featuring them as the main cast for said project?

Of course, you, as the creator, will receive credit for each of your characters used, and please do advise me on how you'd like them to be portrayed, what direction their arcs should go in, etc.
Totally fine with you using my character

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62

Oh absolutely, go for it.

Banan-chan

Previously QueOne

Sure

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair

Of course, be a shame for something like this to go to waste. lmk if you need any help with it, loved this concept

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow

Definitely, go crazy, have fun! Both of my beans were a blast while the RP lasted, and I now bequeath them to you ^^

I'm ok with you using Daisuke. He should be a major antagonist at first then shift to the protagonists' side nearer to the end as a sort of anti-hero Blood Knight-esque character. That's how I planned him going.