• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
He looked over the footage and said: "Of course I'll help! What are friends for?" He smiled. "We should try to find a lead on the villains' whereabouts. It would pretty hard though since they went through a portal, so we should probably find Syn and Delphi. Maybe we could search around the surrounding areas? They probably wouldn't be too far. Are there any caves nearby? It would make sense for them to be in one." He said.

D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi hesitantly put down every call Crystal made, she decided it would be best not to accept until Syn had calmed down more and he was ready to go back. She had finished the large "blankets" and handed one to Syn, piling up some more leaves and stacking them up while folding them to make a makeshift pillow. It wasn't her first night in the wilderness, but it certainly wouldn't be one she would forget. Delphi pulled the blanket over her and rested her head onto the pillow, starting to fall asleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
A while later since the last appearance of Jesse and Eric, now they were sat on the former's sofa, using Jesse's Nintendo Switch.

'Feels too silent for a weekend. Should I feel surprised that not one person has knocked on my dorm asking if I want to go to an island vacation or hunt out a villainous gang?'. Jesse had obviously calmed down since the last time, instead of fully black, "edgy" clothing, he was wearing a simple white t-shirt with a modern logo on it and dark navy jeans.

'I think.. it's fine when it's just us two- or even just alone. Gives you time to catch up with yourself.'. Eric had made an evident thought gap between 'think' and 'it's'. His clothes was including a white long-sleeve t-shirt, no logo, and equally as white trousers.

Ashes was next to Jesse on the sofa, and demanded a pet with his adorable yapping. He got that from Jesse, who scratched all three heads. Really, it would have only mattered to pet one head, since it's one dog, not three, but he didn't mind. The teen loved his dog. The teen also decided he was bored and wanted to get something to eat.

'I'm going out to get some food. Are you staying or coming?'. Jesse got up, and headed off to the door.
'I'mma stay.'. Eric didn't move, and continued on the Switch, converting it to One-Player mode. It wasn't like Lolly could do anything with a controller, never mind an actual game... could she even pick it up?

Out at the cafeteria, after waiting a while, he finally was at the front of the line. 'Peso pasta salad, please.'.
And now, he was enjoying that in the cafeteria. Though, why couldn't he find anyone here either? It was like a ghost town, except tons of people were here.

(From the sounds of it, none of you guys are able to join him right now but if you can, go ahead.)

A new school year had begun, and many of the students in Wolfborn’s first year class last year continued to go to the school for their second year. Among these included a student who wasn’t even supposed to be going to the school...

Syn had been living in a cave off campus for a while now, ever since he was wrongfully expelled last year. He didn’t want to leave the school, so he had decided he would do anything he could to get back in. He managed to hack into Wolfborn’s database, but the only person with powers similar enough to his was a girl named Poppy Westfall. She was a girl in unicorn house who had been a first year last year along with Syn, but he didn’t know her very well. Anyway, he had seen her and could therefore turn into her). She had written down that she wasn’t coming back next year, and had cancelled her payment for the school. He took advantage of this and, using his hacking skills, he hooked up the payment into a fake bank account to which he had transferred half of his fortune (which was all stolen from before he even went to Wolfborn). Then, he changed her status to returning student and waited. Within hours, the headmistress sent him an email telling him that his decision to return to wolfborn in the upcoming school year was approved.

In the present on the first day of school, Syn woke up a few minutes late. He was pretty tired, since he had been practicing all day yesterday in order to fake his identity perfectly. One slip up could get him in way worse trouble than simply being expelled. Seeing that he was already late (and being late was something that the real Poppy Westfall would never have done), he quickly shifted forms and ran out of the door. Then he turned into his dragon form and flew straight to the school.

When he got to the school, he was immediately greeted by the headmistress, who was greeting everybody, and she suspected nothing, saying, “Welcome back, Poppy! This entire day is free time for you to get settled in your dorm and talk to your friends! At 7:00, you will be expected to come to a party in the cafe where we will introduce you to new teachers, students, and rules.”

‘Poppy’ replied, “Thanks for your help!” Then, he started going to her dorm. It seemed to be going great. However, from somewhere behind him, he heard a high-pitched voice call out to him, “Poppy!” He had forgotten about her friends. A girl about his age (he just managed to remember that her name was Trinity, and that she had been Poppy’s best friend throughout all of last year) ran up to him and said, “Haven’t seen you in a while! I thought you weren’t coming back to Wolfborn, but since you are, let’s hang out in your dorm together tomorrow.”

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi walked in through the doors of Wolfborn with a sigh, her servals following after her. She was hoping to see some of her old friends, especially Syn, but knew he probably wasn't going to be there since he was expelled last year. "Hello, Delphi, good to see you back here at wolfborn." Said the headmistress.
Delphi faked a smile as she walked past her, then walked back to her dorm in disdain, to be honest, she wasn't feeling too positive about this year. She opened her dorm room and sat on the bed for a minute as Sprite, Mitch and Astrapi settled in, then gave them all some food, said bye, and walked out. She was headed outside for some fresh air, as flying all the way to Wolfborn had tired her out, and all she wanted now was to lay in the sun. On the way to the door, she noticed two girls talking to each other, she'd seem them together last year. She sighed and walked outside and onto the school field, laying against a tree.

Syn didn’t know how to reply to that, but he knew if he was quiet for too long, it might give it away that he wasn’t Poppy. So, he just said, “That sounds great,” and then, noticing that Delphi had walked into the school, and knowing he needed an excuse to get away from Trinity as quickly as possible, he replied, “I’m going to go talk to my other friend. See you tonight!”

Syn hoped that was enough to keep Trinity off his back for a little bit as Poppy walked towards Delphi, who was sitting under the tree, and asked her, “Can we talk? Maybe somewhere private.”

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi looked up at Poppy with slight confusion, not knowing why someone she’d never talked to before now wanted to talk to her in private. She was slightly annoyed by the interruption, however she had nothing better to do, so said; “Uh, Sure, where would you suggest? I mean, there’s nobody here, so I guess this is pretty private” Delphi shuffled to the side a little, partly because she was a little uncomfortable, and partly so the other girl could sit down next to her. “What was it you wanted, anyway?”

Poppy (Syn) sat down next to Delphi, looked around in several directions to see if anyone was there, and then decided it was safe to tell her his secret. “Delphi, it’s me, Syn,” He whispered, “I enrolled into the school secretly under a fake identity. Please don’t tell anyone else, not even Crystal.”

D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi was rather stunned about what she had been told. “S-syn?” She echoed. “How...I...” She shook her head, overwhelmed by either sadness or pure joy, she couldn’t tell. “I’ve missed you. I’ve really missed you, it feels odd without you here. I..I’m just glad you’re back.” She smiled softly.

Syn was overwhelmed by Delphi’s emotions. He hadn’t expected her to react like that; he wasn’t really sure how he had expected her to react. He was silent for a little bit, but managed to say, “I’m glad to be back.”
He wanted to tell her just how stressed he felt; how he couldn’t help but wonder how long he would be able to stay; how he could almost feel the headmistress staring down his back; how he had to pretend to be in Unicorn house, when he simply couldn’t behave that well or get grades that good; and most importantly, how the real Poppy’s friends were totally gonna figure out that he was a fake. All of these things passed through his head, but he just couldn’t find the words to say them. Instead, he said, “Let’s go to the cafe! I’m really hungry, and we can see the entrance from there, so we will know if any of our other friends show up.”

D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi stood up with a small smile. “Sure, I’m hungry too. I’m hoping to see some of our old friends, see how they are.” She started walking to the doors, stopping and waiting for her friend.

Cliff rushed into Wolfborn rather quickly, he was much more excited to be back than last year, and he was hoping to make a few more friends too. Nikki at his shoulder, she walked into the canteen/cafe and got a bit to eat, then went and sat in the far corner, waiting for his friends to show up.

(Almost forgot about Cliff oof)

Syn accompanied Delphi into the cafe, hoping that Trinity wasn’t there. His wish came true, but he did see a kid who had hung out with Nik at lunch once. This worried him a little, thinking maybe Nik would figure him out, but he quickly forgot it when his stomach growled loudly. So, he strode up to the counter and got a stack of fresh pancakes with syrup and butter. Then, he made it to a table in a corner by the window with a good view.

On the other hand, Nik was really late. Like, 7 days late. Nik was in the future, observing what was going on at the school. He hadn’t noticed anything too off, but he had noticed that a girl named Poppy (he hadn’t known her that well last year and he could’ve sworn she had insisted on leaving. He did know that she had the same or at least very similar powers to Syn) had basically taken Syn’s place since he hadn’t figured out a way to come back (or so Nik thought) in that friend group. He didn’t really suspect anything, however. He eventually got back to the right time with the help of Robocop, his pet robot. He was a little late, but not too bad off. The principal greeted him on the way in, but he ignored her. He was only really interested in seeing his friends again. He went straight for the cafe. In the cafe, he saw Cliff and sat down next to him, asking, “How was your summer? Anything interesting?”
He also noticed Poppy out of the corner of his eye. Somehow, it was different seeing her in real life than it was in his visions of other timelines. He wasn’t really sure what it was about her, but he immediately fell in love, and decided once and for all that he would ask her out to the next school dance. He wasn’t sure when it would be, but he had made up his mind. It was happening whether he got rejected or not. He quickly realized that he had been staring at her for quite a few seconds now, and he turned back to his friend.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi ordered some pancakes and sat down with Syn, smiling. “So, how was summer break?”

Cliff looked at his friend with a smile. “It was great, actually. “ When Nik started to stare at the girl sat not too far away from them, he chuckled, guessing what he was thinking. “Girls are a nightmare” he said, trying to keep a straight face, but he couldn’t help but laugh a little.

OOC: Yes, I know how silly it is to make Nik fall in love with Poppy, when Poppy is actually his worst enemy in disguise. BUT, it is gonna be hilarious when Nik finds out.

Syn was still looking out the window for his friends when Delphi sat down. He turned around to face Delphi, and laughed, “I guess it was fun. I made my cafe a little nicer looking, and I added a door. Other than that, most of what I was doing was hacking onto the Wolfborn computer system so that I could fake being Poppy. You wouldn’t believe how much security they have for a school.”
Syn couldn’t help but feel like someone was staring at him. So, he took a quick glance around the room and saw that Nik had arrived (by the time he looked around, Nik had already stopped staring, so he still wasn’t sure who was staring at him). This distracted him a little, because he was worried Nik would know who he was, but then he remembered he was in a great disguise, and that nobody so far had figured out who he was.

Nik purposefully ignored Cliff’s comment, and made his best attempt to change the subject. “My summer was pretty uneventful, but I did fix my old robot, so I can control my powers now.”

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kasai walked into the school, he was new, and had missed the last year, he looked around he needed to find some people. He had an idea, splitting into 5 of himself he walked around the tables, he saw two guys sitting at a table and rapidly reabsorbed his copies. He sat down at the table, "I hope you don't mind, bit I was wondering if it was ok if I sat here, my is Kasai, Kasai Okami". He smiled warmly at the two.

Ludovica stepped cautiously into the building, she saw two girls sitting at a table and walked over, she tapped one girl (Poppy/Syn) on the shoulder, "urm would you be ok if I sat here. My name is Ludovica, I am 14, I just started here.

“Sure, you can sit here,” Nik replied, “Not like anyone else was going to sit with us.”
Then, after moving aside to make space for Kasai, he continued, “What is your power? Mine is a sort of time manipulation, but it is really complicated and hard to explain.”

Syn was surprised when someone tapped him on the shoulder, and for a few seconds, he internally freaked out, thinking someone had already found him and that he was in huge trouble. Then, he reminded himself to stay calm and collected (or else someone would notice), and he took a deep breath before turning around to face a short girl (but still a bit taller than Syn) with glasses and a purple hoodie. She had said her name was Ludovica, that she was 14 (younger than Syn) and that she was new, which immediately calmed him down a bit more, since there was no way she would even know that anybody named Syn had ever gone to the school.
Syn replied, “You can sit here if you want. My name is Poppy, and this is my friend Delphi. Your name is a little long, do you mind if I call you Vic?”

D

Deleted member 227971

"I didn't do much either" said Delphi. She looked at the girl who had walked up to her and 'Poppy' with a slight smile. "Nice to meet you."

"I don't mind either" Cliff smiled. "Huh, I guess I've never really told anyone. But I can heal illnesses and injuries, or transfer my own." He explained. "Its quite dangerous, though" He added to himself. He looked at Kasai. "So, what's your name? Im Cliff, and this is Nik."

Sol the Lycanroc

Previously Ember Wolf
Komodo arrived at the school... more like a castle. Blaze flapped and landed on his shoulder, then groomed her feathers. “Well, I guess this is the place,” he shrugged, then flew inside. The halls were packed with students of all species trying to get to their rooms for the first day. Komodo had absolutely no idea where he was going, so he shadowshifted to go much faster. He checked the paper to see where his dorm was. “7th floor, third room on the right.” He muttered to himself. After reaching his dorm and unpacking (he didn’t have many things) he headed for the cafe to meet some humans. Sure enough, there were plenty of humans. One group in particular stood out to him. He went to join them, but had second thoughts. Would they turn him down because he wasn’t fully human? He didn’t have time to answer, though, because Blaze flapped right over and landed on the head of a boy who seemed like a shapeshifter, considering his face that showed many personalities. He turned towards Komodo. He looked around for a shadow, but he couldn’t find one. Blaze cawed in his direction. “Oh boy, here we go,” he thought to himself.

Last edited:
Syn was in the middle of conversation, and he hadn’t even felt anything land on his head through all of his hair. However, when he heard a “caw!” that definitely seemed to emanating from just above him, he instinctively sent a sword straight at it, barely missing it by a few inches. He hoped this would make the bird fly away. He didn’t even know it was a phoenix, he just wanted it off his head.

He did turn around to see who it was cawing to. There was no way a bird was flying around indoors unless it was someone’s pet. When he turned around, he saw a dragon-person staring at him, and he made a mental note of who it was before turning back to Astrapi and Ludovica.

Sol the Lycanroc

Previously Ember Wolf
Komodo didn't know how to act at all. He had never interacted with humans before, due to being raised by hawks.
He walked over to the table and called Blaze. Blaze landed on his arm. "Hey, I'm Komodo. Sorry if Blaze here startled you." he said to the shapeshifter.

Syn decided not to hold too much of a grudge on this dude, and he said, “It’s fine, I was only a little startled.”
He didn’t introduce himself on purpose, so as not to be too openly friendly towards the newcomer.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Brian walked up to the doors of Wolfborn and gave a sigh. "Much better than being on a island, right buddy?" He joked, talking to his pet, Bug. The small phoenix gave a happy chirp before flying into the school, Brian following behind him. Bug landed on the table that Poppy, Delphi, Ludovica and Komodo were. "Hey Delphi! I don't think I've met you three before, I'm Brian!" The boy introduced himself with a smile on his face.