• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Your favourite Pokemon

Re: Your favourite Pokemon

I had never really had a truly favorite Pokemon before, but when I played through Gen V Joltik stole my heart, and I like Galvantula just as much. From the moment I started training her, my Galvantula did nothing but beast. I've never felt so in-sync with a Pokemon's play style before. Sceptile is my second favorite, but Galvantula beats him by a long shot.

Ralts. Since I found him in Ruby. I seem to be drawn to Psychic types, probably why I run the Psychic gym back home. When I first found my male Ralts I became obsessed, especially with his ability Trace, there was just one problem... My male Ralts evolved... and then I let it evolve again... you can probably guess what I thought of that... so I trained Ralts without evolving them for years and despised Gardevoir. Yes, I did not think at the time to simply raise a female Ralts into a Gardevoir, the damage was done. Thanks to Gallade I gave the big girl another chance. So now while Ralts is still my favourite, I also like Gardevoir, but only if it is female. I also love Gallade, but I want a Gallade with Trace.

^^^^^^ Charizard all the way! Was the first Pokemon I had ever seen, was pretty much love at first sight! I've had some other favourite "phases" but I've been all for Charizard ever since I was into Pokemon! ;)

My favourite is Espeon, hands down. I remember when I first saw it in a second gen sticker book that my brother got in a book order and saw Espeon. I remember I thought that it was a "Light' type xD. I also remember thinking that it looked like Luna from Sailor Moon and ever since then she has been my favourite.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member

While Manectric and Murkrow are still my firm favourites, I have to say that Archen has squeezed his way into my affections. And when I say squeezed, I mean I adored him the second he was revealed and I've never looked back ♥

Hello im musashi and im new to this site, but i'll get on topic
My Favourite pokemon o all times (FOR ALL TIME!)
Is Ninetails
WHY? Well i guess it has to do with im an original fan, go KANTO!, and i never wanted charizard or blastoise (over used) so i got venusaur so i wanted a fire type and ninetales was so cool (and he is not arcanine also over used)

oh and i hope everyone noticed my missspelling of NINETALES name i guess i just instinctively tried to fix the name (fail)
But, I've noticed that people are putting a nice list of pokemon, so basically my favourite 6 (basically my go to team Venusaur, Scyther, Marowak, Tropius, Milotic and as stated before Ninetales

i mean really for the people who actually read my earlier post well... ampharos is my favorite pokemon evar!!! it's s-o cool !!!! i have a poster and i loved ampharos forever!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Ahhh, tough one. Although I have to say Cacturne is probably my favourite~
Dunno why but I just, argh, it's a cutie ok. Cacnea as well.
I really like Cofagrigus as well, although I didn't like it all at first. It really grew on me TvT.
(I will happily admit to loving Zubat and Woobat as well;; Gosh they're just so CUTE. *flails*)

My favourit pokemon is Palkia ~:)~ hes so cool and speshal rend is awesome and better then war of time that's a rubbish mooe and specie rend will cut through that moov and make it swish cheese hahahahahah :angel:

My favourit pokemon is Palkia ~:)~ hes so cool and speshal rend is awesome and better then war of time that's a rubbish mooe and specie rend will cut through that moov and make it swish cheese hahahahahah ~:D~ and this is my team i like them there cool and my stater was palkia

Attachments

• ae46db2425b5653f02399065d2ba2a785c7d364dc35f22c9e.png
    ae46db2425b5653f02399065d2ba2a785c7d364dc35f22c9e.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 492

My favourit pokemon is squritle hes so cool and awesome with his water gun ~:D~ and my team is im from kanto but i want to shino

Attachments

• 1dd307d76a14d369bf52fd5e92b8113b411f4c003715d4fe3.png
    1dd307d76a14d369bf52fd5e92b8113b411f4c003715d4fe3.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 482

Ummmmm...this is tough. Okay, I'll list my top six favorites, and call it my Dream Team of Pokemon. Here they are:

1) Lucario
2) Zekrom(you should have guessed this one)
3) Typhlosion
4) Kabutops
5) Glalie
6) Gallade

My all-time favourite pokemon is Dragonite. First of all, I love dragon types...and since Dragonite was my first dragon pokemon ( in pokemon yellow...) I really loved it... ;)

I have to say that my favorite Pokemon is Gastly. Its face is adorable! :D And all the Gastlies I've raised always hug my character and dace in happiness. Its just so cute! <.> I kinda sound like a mega dork but its true :(

Hmm... well, if it counts, ghost. This is simply because it seems so much like a boss and nothing touches it. The only thing i don't like is that I can't catch one... :angel:

Got to be Jolteon for me! Always found a use for him, from sweeper to 2 or 3 variants of support and can kick ass with Rain Dance/Thunder. He can actually survive a medium hit or 2 as well!
Absol is a very close second! First battle I had online was a double battle vs Absol. My team which I loved so much was annihilated @.@

• Ampharos
    Mareep
    Flygon
    Lucario
    Munchlax
    Bastiodon
    Luxray
    Hydreigon
    Cobalion
    Volcarona

[align=justify]Some others: Pidgeot, Staraptor, Weavile, Garchomp, Gallade, Dusknoir, Vibrava, Chandelure, Eelektross, Lickilicky, Porygon, Sharpedo, Torterra, Blaziken, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Bulbasaur, CHARMANDER!, Squirtle, Manectric[/align]

I can't get a image.
My top favorite is Charmander
Second is squirtle
Third is bulbasuar
Forth is giratina
Fith= samourott
Sixth= Kyurem

But my ovarall favrite is CHARMANDER.

Top five has got to be: Zoroark, Blaziken, Giratina Origin Forme, Tyranitar, and Lickitung. This not in any order just chose the best from each generation.

Lugia! I'm not sure exactly how he became my favorite, but we slowly attatched day by day in SoulSilver, now hes 85% of my pokemon life!
My favorite used to be Typhlosion, but hes barely used by me anymore.

My absolute favourite, the Pokémon I think of instantly, is Mawile. My shiny Mawile and I met in the most unexpected way, and her personality is like mine, so we get along famously. I love her dearly.

I am MAD for Lucario!! That Pokemon is just...

SO AWESOME!!!

Sorry, just got a bit lost under love then, heh heh...

My fav. Pokémon HAS ALWAYS been Scyzor - It has the coolest design EVAH!

And as that have been said - I like the stats + Moves it can learn.
Guys - If u ever start a new pokemon save. Go make a friend trade it to you. Its awesome and i love it - it has been my favourite as long as i remember.

And a big PLUS!+. It is damn Bug/Steel type. I mean, come on - how cool can it be? :o

i have 6 favourites that i get in every pokemon game i play (till R/S)
1) Dugtrio
2) Blaziken
3) Tauros
4) Politoed
5) Misdreavius (and now Mismagius) &
6) Skarmory