• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Your favourite something daily!

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
Samhain has and will always be my most favoured holiday of the year. ♥
I really love taking part in the traditional celebrations and the meaning behind it.

Last edited:
Halloween or Christmas. Probably Halloween. I had an HUGE temper after October because I'd missed out on my family's annual Halloween parties because I was dehydrated in the hospital. I kept saying, "EVERYONE KEPT FORGETTING HALLOWEEN, ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS CHRISTMAS!" Now that I think about it, I feel really bad for yelling that.

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
What's Samhain?
Samhain is a Gaelic festival marking the end of the harvest season and the beginning of winter. Later on, All Saints Day merged with the date and became the modern Halloween everyone knows. I'm a Celtic Wiccan, so I still address the holiday as Samhain and take part in traditional celebration.

Samhain is a Gaelic festival marking the end of the harvest season and the beginning of winter. Later on, All Saints Day merged with the date and became the modern Halloween everyone knows. I'm a Celtic Wiccan, so I still address the holiday as Samhain and take part in traditional celebration.
Great to see someone else from Scotland! We learned about the Celts in Primary 3.

Mine is Christmas as well.

Also as for the favorite drink, mine Arizona ice tea. The best tea EVER! Especially the Arnold Plamer ice tea and lemonade mix, soooo good <.>

Last edited:
Hold the phone; you're from Scotland too?! : D
Yup :)

Today is What's your favourite Undertale Character?
I forgot to fill in the few days I missed again ^^
So What's your favourite Pokemon and what's your favourite time of day

Favourite Undertale character(s): Sans and Toriel
Favourite Pokemon: Goodra and Porygon-Z
Favourite Time of day: Night

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok not to make anyone angry at me but I don't like undertale so I don't have any favorites there.

iu

Noon about 12:00

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
Fav. Undertale Character(s): Sans & Alphys: Because one teleports and the other is a scientist.
Fav. Pokémon: All things steel! Because they're freakin' cool, duh.
Fav. Time of Day: Night. It's so much more serene.

Last edited:
My favourite Undertale character is, indeed, a spoiler, so I will put (his/her/their) name in a spoiler as to not spoil anyone who wants to play the game (relatively) spoiler-free
My fav is, of course, everyone's favourite goat son. Flowey and Chara too (Chara really isn't as bad as they are made out to be by 99% of the fandom). Yeah, Sans is great and all, but Asriel is still at the top of my list ♥
He is my son. I'll stop I'm sorry

As for my favourite Pokémon, I would have to say either the Espurr or Shinx lines. Shaymin is adorabubble as well.

Favourite time of day? I'm pretty much nocturnal at this point due to crappy sleep scheduling (oops), so nighttime I guess. Also the stars are nice, but I won't go into a rant about constellations and crap.

Favourite Undertale Character/s: Dogamy and Dogaressa (Dogi), Burgerpants, and Asriel.
Favourite Pokemon: I have a lot, but my top three are Virizion, Blaziken, and Snivy. Samurott, Spritzee, Incineroar, Raikou, Lopunny, Salazzle, Breloom, and Golisopod are other favourites of mine.
Favourite time of day: 9:30 PM or later. So in other words, Night.

Last edited:
_/('_'_/) Nothing better to do, why not?

Favourite Undertale character(s): NYEH HEH HEH
Favourite Non-Legend: Zoroark, Sylveon or Serperior...
Favourite Legend: Latias by a longshot (team soul)
Favourite Time of day: 5:AM, It's when I am the most creative

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Friendly reminder that you have an edit button at the bottom of your post and you really should be using it instead of double-posting. Also, that it's probably a good idea to actually explain why things are your favorites and stay on topic rather than just basically spamming short posts and degenerating into conversational blather.

(Surey!)
Fav Undertale character:
1. Chara - Unique human. Seems to plan ahead. Chara is an strong and well thought of character in my opinion.
2. Sans - because the dude is strong, awesome, sweet, and punny at the same time. He tries his best to take care of his brother and is 'supposedly' suffering timeline deja vu.
3. Undyne. She's strong and ready for anything. She can be reckless, but whats Alphys for? (Besides being an cute lizard)
Favorite Pokemon: Charizard and Delphox.
Favorite Time of Night: Night, obviously. It's an calm part of the day, and it kinda rests my nerves.

Oh man. I probably have to go with Sans, but Mettaton and Papyrus are also high on the list. Oh, and I like Flowey, too. Not to mention the different AUs...

I'm trash. xD

EDIT: And you can't forget about Alphys!

EDIT: My favorite Pokémon is 100% shiny Mega Ampharos! There's just something about its magesticness that makes it so cool to me. >3<

Favorite time of day? Probably noon. Or nighttime in the summer.

I can only pick one? Dang! Well, believe it or not, I think I might actually have to go with either Clemont or Rick, since Pokemon and Rick and Morty are just about the only two cartoons/anime I have the time to watch. Clembo's just so nerdy and relatable and I love him! The same just about goes for Rick, too, (except for the relatable part) but he's super funny and I feel so bad for him sometimes.

:up:

Sorry not sorry.

Well I'm taking @StellarWind Elsydeon's advice and I think I'll also add the reason for why I'm asking the question :)
I'll do three since I've missed a few (a lot)
What's your favourite Naruto character?-(you don't have to like Naruto, if you don't just say it)-Becuase I've completed Naruto, Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 and I'm addicted. I've binge watched the anime and I'm curious to see what your favourites are.

What's your favourite Pokémon to hate on?-I've found a shiny alolan Grimer and although I love the Alolan forms I HATE the originals. I began shiny hunting for my favourite Pokémon to hate, (Jynx, Simisage ext.) so I'm just curious.

What's your favourite Shiny?-I LOVE SHINYS ! >:3 I feel like everyone needs a favourite shiny.

1. Kakashi. I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO EXPLAIN HIW AWESOME HE LOOKS, NOT TO MENTION HIS VOICE IS SWAG AND OVERALL HE IS A BEAST FIGHTER.
2. Alolan Persian I can't. I've grown to love it and it's one of my favourite Pokemon. But I still love to hate it.
3. Shiny Salazzle. It's sooo majestic. ♥

My favorite Naruto character would have to be Suigetsu. He is literally a Land Shark Man. Who doesn't love Water Style too? Unrelated, but If I was able to make a Jutsu, it would be
Kunai Clone Jutsu: Rain of a Million Blades. (WEEEEEEEEB)

My love-hate relationship with a Pokemon would be Gliscor. I love Gliscor, but as soon as I see one on the other side, I'm done. I lose the battle

Favorite Shiny? That would be Shiny Mega Sceptile. I just love that Teal and Red he gets

Never seen naruto in my life

Love-hate relationship with a Pokémon would be executor not alolan though have you seen the memes that guy gets!

Fav shiny is easy ya boi shiny emboar (or is he just my boi :( it's ok emboar)

I don't really like Naruto to much, but I'll admit I do like Hinata and Neji (hopefully I spelt their names right. Sorry if I didn't). They are pretty cool, and probably the only characters from Naruto that I actually genuinely like.

For Pokémon I love to hate on, I'd probably say Charizard. I hate on this Pokémon so much because of all the fanboys it has, the amount of love GF give it, and the fact it has not one but TWO mega evolutions, while poor Blastoise and Venusaur only got one each. But secretly I do actually like it. I mean, it's a fire dragon, and it's Y Mega form is awesome (the X form is utter shit though, in my opinion). Ugh, Charizard why must you be so overrated for...

There are so many nice looking shinies that I can't name just one, so I'll name my top 4.
500.gif

Emboar- Has blue flames. Need I say anymore?
643.gif

Reshiram - Has gold on it, red eyes, and purplish-pink fire. It's just a very majestic shiny to look at. I also think it's nicer than the original colouring.
250.png

Ho-oh - I love this shiny so much. The gold and silver colours GF save it really suit it in my opinion.
526.gif

Gigalith - I'm a sucker for blue shinies, I'll admit. I love the type of blue they used on shiny Gigalith as well, as I really like the brightness of it. Makes it look like it's glowing almost, especially in the XY model.

Last edited:

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
My favourite Naruto characters are Temari and Shikamaru. They're both super intelligent and skilled. Sassy too, I love it.
The PKMN that I love to hate is Gardevoir. I just do.
Favourite shiny would have to be purple Kecleon. Because it's adorable.

(Although that only ever shows up in the animated series...)

My favorite Naruto Character would be Naruto himself, mainly because IRL I act very similar to him sometimes. A friend described me as him, when I was Naruto iliterate and I learned who he was through that friend.

Love hate Relationship: Gyarados, by far. During my first Pokemon game playthrough (Pokemon Pearl) for some odd reason I had some trouble with the double battle with the two trainers guarding Veilstone City. The Gyrados always through me for a loop and caused me trouble. However in my Firered playthrough Gyrados soon became a staple to the team. So nowadays I have mixed emotions.

Favorite Shiny: I'm not really a shiny person and normally prefer non-shiny Pokemon, but my favorite shiny is mainly RATTATA mainly because it's golden. GOD TIER RATTATA! And thats why, no other reason.