• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New profile posts

Have that burning desire to RP again, just need to talk it out with whatever demon is handling my schedule first
Nothing like a dream where a killer rolls your own decapitated head towards you.
Reactions: E.K.A.N.S.
E.K.A.N.S.
E.K.A.N.S.
Sounds like a nightmare! In my dream I’d roll the killer’s head toward them, reattach it, then DoubleSlap some sense into them till they understand not to kill people :angel:
sobs in no notifs for almost a week this is so sad guys I miss when I would panic trying to post in five RPs at a time
My phone was on 5% right as I was signing in on my new laptop because I have 2fa to annoy the not-so-good hackers (aka the guys who steal your details & shit) and I forgot to charge my phone before I went to my dad's
Agh! I'm trying to pick my dream team for a fan-fiction project. So far, I've narrowed it down to eight Pokémon: Raichu, Vulpix, Aggron, Persian, Mimikyu, Alakazam, and Absol. Why did the Pokémon company have to design so many monsters? XD
1000003343.png
Doing a Shinylocke for the DLC decided I'ma find two from each Biome then start. I'm not sure how hard the dlc will be so idk if two from each biome will be enough. I'ma take it in strides if I need to do another round of the biomes for shinies. I'm okay with that if need be. New territory so just taking it in stride. Here's who I have so far...
Reactions: Cmeriwether
Cmeriwether
Cmeriwether
Nice! I just caught a Shiny Rookidee in an outbreak with no sandwich, two picnic resets was all it took when I spotted yellow in the grass.
I know I haven't posted since May this year resulted in a ton of mental and physical issues. I recently failed my first attempt at a Generational Nuzlocke Gen 1 was a complete sweep no issues.Gen 2 though we wiped at Karen. We did our best. I knew going in the Johto Elite Four we had nothing to counter Karen's team and we got unlucky and she crit us three times! This knocked out somebody each time. Cont.
Reactions: Cmeriwether
Nioriel
Nioriel
Cont. I demoted the team to a Failed Nuzlocke team and we went through the Elite Four again with all my Nuzlocke rules just to prove they could do it and 1 death so I think we were unfortunately a victim of rngesus. We had already had the worst Gen 2 run I've ever had and only one I've failed. It was a rough time. Overall I love this team and no regrets going into the elite four with them.
Nioriel
Nioriel
I have restarted the Genlocke instead of Pokemon Red though we're starting with Fire Red. Red felt like 90% grind and 10% playing so hoping FR avoids 40 hours of nothing but grinding levels. We did start and have a pretty solid team. I am taking a break from it to do a Scarlet dlc.
Nioriel
Nioriel
Gen.1 Attempt 1
1000003340.png

Gen.2 Attempt 1
1000003341.png

Gen.1 Attempt 2
1000003342.png
My brain works better with negative emotions. When I'm sad, angry, anxious or anything, my brain becomes more creative. Weird. Might be autism, or just me lol
Glad to see I'm still numero uno for the best friends and sappy stuff list haha

Feel like world champion
hi guys (back after another 2 years) but here's some of my peak art

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230921-211817.png
    Screenshot_20230921-211817.png
    427.1 KB · Views: 71
  • image_2023-11-28_003953650.png
    image_2023-11-28_003953650.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 64
I hate school. I want to view a post? Nah, they block that. RP I'm interested in? Can't view that first page, that's blocked too!

It's annoying :(
Hecotoro
Hecotoro
Then look at rps at home xD wasting precious government money to look up rps smh
GLITCHSKULL
GLITCHSKULL
The thing is, I can't go on at home! The folks at home get really annoyed if I do, so I can only go on in school :(