• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
granted, but at Ovation..or whatever its called, I'm not political.....any way, Obama raises his arms and gets assassinated...by McCain.. (sorry, joke at my school)

I wish that crush didn't sound so damn rascist.

You forgot to wish! *Secad throws pyrokinetic gerbils at RPG*

Burn gerbils, burn!

I wish I actually had and infinite amount of super-powered gerbils underneath my complete control.

Granted, but you somehow order them to kill you.

I wish Saturday would get here so I could watch Saturday Night live's version of the debate. (Those are funny. "Maverick")

Tina Fey as Palin was funny.

Granted, but your TV's permanently on mute.

I wish I had an infinite set of super powered hamsters that would fill in the exact role of the gerbils, but be unable to kill me.

Too bad! Didn't work! I'm in the other room, lol.

Granted, but now the tracks don't like you, so they turn the volume all the way up, thus blowing out your eardrums.

I wish I was a werewolf from the Twilight mythology.

I'm FEMALE M_S. Check my profile.

Granted. Now you tell sick baby jokes.

I wish people didn't call me male all the time. I am FEMALE!

Sorry! *gets bricked..by Secad*

Granted, but then all the guys smother you with gifts. (I hope that makes up for it...I'm relly, truly sorry! *gets bricked again by Secad*)

I wish I hadn't made that stupid mistake.

Granted. Now I smother you with gerbils.

And M_S, I don't brick people. I throw pyrokinetic gerbils at them. Thank you for the apology, though.

I wish I had presents for everyone here!

Granted, but you forget what language you are speaking, thus confusing people.

I wish I could find a site about assimilation for sociology.

Granted, but your optimistic nature sickens everyone, thus they smother you to death with gerbils. You die with cuteness. Yay!

I wish I had a ferret.

Actually, I was.

Granted. Now you're obsessed with Fruits Basket.

I wish I could bash McDonald's in more ways than just writing an essay for college.

Granted, you make a movie but someone's already made one... ::) and I totally forgot his name.

I wish that I could make things catch on fire like Tim from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Granted, but there goes your gym leader certificate!

I wish Secad didn't make me obssessed with fruits basket. (I don't like the show, just how cute the main Female character looks.

Granted, but it's something you get in trouble for. :o (I'm sorry, but you did have fun, though.)

I wish I could evolve my Haunter without having to trade. :-/ (It's level 56.)

Granted, but it has bad stats and moves. It has the effects of Magikarp. It can't learn any. Thus, being completely useless. (I'm sorry.)

I wish I could give my friend a hug...

Granted, but it's still alive and it's angry. :-\ (It won't stop banging its head on the barnyard wall. :o)

I wish I knew what to get my friend for his birthday.

granted, but it's only because the Camera man, director, and producer all miss you accidently walking on.

I wish that more of my friends would want to hang out with me.

Granted, but now they spy on you when you're sleeping and wake you up at 4am everyday just to get you to stop drooling in your sleep. o.O

I wish I had a car. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.