• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but you step off of the airplane right next to me, and my wish for something to explode comes true. :3

I wish that when I explode, other people will explode.

Granted, all the people of the world have a bomb that sets off when you explode. And then you explode in

kthxbai

I wish I could get one of LoN's AWESOME signatures :(

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but you're stll a novice in actual combat. Play fights and real fights are completely different.

I wish I had a Keyblade

Granted, you didn't know you had mosquitoes that kept biting you until you lost all your blood and had to be amputated.

I wish all the wishes that I make couldn't be crushed. (And I could still wish for them and wish for whatever I want and they would last.) HA! Tough one!

S

sheesheesh

Granted, but it costs $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 and it sucks.

I wish I had $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, that simply leaves you to be an unintelligent blob that isn't worth being kept alive. *beheads GengarShadows*

I wish people (especially younglings) would embrace their schooling and try to get as much out of the educational system as possible.

Granted, but you are so happy, you decide to remove yourself from the world so that the resources that you were set to consume in your future could be redistrubuted to others (moral: you can be super happy, and still be a suicidalist)

I wish I could double jump like a Selkie (Crystal Chronicles spin-off of Final Fantasy, if you are wondering)

Granted, but it has pepper in it. Like pepper you put on food pepper. Anyways, it sucks for you.

I wish that I didn't have to go to school.

S

sheesheesh

Granted, but now you have heavy metal music stuck in your head.

I wish people would post in my fanart market.

Status
Not open for further replies.