• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but now he wants to play all the time and eventually he triple posts and the quadruple posts and gets banned because of you. (lol.)

I wish for nothing bad to happen EVER not to anyone, or me. (Tough one, eh?)

Granted, but you have the worst moveset ever. ALL you can use is Splash. Nothing else. You cannot learn any moves, TMs, HMs, or tutored moves. You are the worst shiny Mew. EVER.

I wish
Digitamamon.jpg
wasn't so ugly.

Granted, but then you can't stop, you run up a building at super speed, you run through the air, and you eventually die in space.

I wish that everyone will be healthy and happy the rest of their lives with nothing going wrong.

Granted, but the molecular structure of the stuff has been changed so that it will explode in 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. 0. *watches the fireworks*

I wish the Fail Whale would devour n00bs.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Granted, but then I reassemble and eviscerate you. :3

I wish I had cake.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but the weirdness turns into X rated stuff that gets completely out of control, everyone becomes uncomfortable, and everyone leaves the game because no one wants to grant such obscene wishes any more.

I wish to win the game tomorrow (I can't believe it will be Tuesday again already)

Status
Not open for further replies.