• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Naruto AU: The Chunin Exams

Link to Roleplay: (
https://pokecharms.com/threads/naruto-au-the-chunin-exams.18988/)

Link to Discord:
https://discord.gg/fAVZEbz (Join the Yurigakure (A Naruto AU) Discord Server!) (It’s fixed)

In this world of shinobi, one thing is constant: power leads to great respect, or great leverage over others. The chunin exams is a time where genin can ascend to the rank of chunin. Villages from all over, no matter how low can send representatives, in this case not teams, but one ninja. Each village can send multiple ninja, but each must be sent alone. When the fog lifts and the exams start, we will truly see who ends out on top. But darkness looms around this year’s exams, an unknown evil approaches.

In this RP, Naruto and Sasuke haven’t been born, leading down a much different chain of events. This is where you can make your own characters from any village that you like, to participate in the chunin exams at the leaf village. Or if you like, use a ninja already existing in the naruto world, just tweaked due to the AU

(Heavy spoilers) Characters so far:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12XgIEw8ZkaJ1KeCLM1SdW0TjQ05c8inCwut-TO296bQ/edit?usp=sharing (Naruto AU Character List)

Character sheet:

Name:
Village:
Jutsu type:
Description:
Bio:
Missions completed:

Last edited:
I shouldn't do another RP given my schedule but darn it I love Naruto and this is the first Naruto RP I've seen!

I have a couple questions.

1. How many missions should there be total to distribute for the missions completed?
2. Will our characters be Part I age (12-13) or Part 2 age (15-16) range. Give or take a couple years.

1. I’d say it’s flexible as long as they aren’t a crazy like over 200 C or something. B’s are rare for a genin to do and anything A and above are practically unheard of. So just bear that in mind.

2. I’d say that ages would be between 11-16, seeing as those were the youngest and oldest we see in the exams themselves.

For example:

Attachments

• 51C7124B-D805-41FA-92F9-5E17F0B90B06.png
    51C7124B-D805-41FA-92F9-5E17F0B90B06.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 68
  • 4F005244-3DF7-4CFD-A099-11AC7AC8A40D.png
    4F005244-3DF7-4CFD-A099-11AC7AC8A40D.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 68
Alright, thanks for the clarification, I think I'm good to go.

Name: Azumi Noriko
Jutsu Type: Specializes in Kenjutsu (Umbrella with a elongated switch blade sword, deployable senbon and weighted frame for a club-like effect) & Water-nature Ninjutsu.
Description: Short and lean, but with an athletic build. Has fair skin with black eyes and a scar across the bridge of her nose. Has short, brown hair and a black beanie she wears. Has a dark green, sleeveless top and wears her Amegakure (Hidden Rain Village) headband around her neck. Wears a pair of black pants with a pair of short silver cargo shorts over it along with a pair of black sandals with only her toes exposed which reveal violet nail polish.
Bio: Grew up in Amegakure and, while she came in the period the followed the war between the Great Nations that devastated her home, still harbors a resentment towards said nations. As such, she has a dream of one day becoming the leader of her nation and a powerful ninja in order to give her nation more respect and someday on equal footing with the five great nations. Received some Kenjutsu training from a mysterious traveling swordsman who she desires to see again to learn more about. Has a strong sense of national pride, and personal pride in her capabilities, and is always focused and super serious. Believes people among the Big 5 nations "look down" on her and holds a lower opinion of ninja from those nations. Konoah especially.
Dislikes: The Big 5. Bugs.
Missions Completed: 20 (0 A-Rank; 1 B-Rank; 7 C-Rank; 12 D-Rank)

Last edited:

Name: Zaku Abumi
Jutsu type: Wind release, along with the implants in his arms lead to his key to victory. Knowing a small amount of skill in bukijutsu as well. He can create strong concentrated Bursts of wind that can destroy stone or break down trees, as well as focusing on sound instead and blasting a powerful sound waves that shatters eardrums.

Description: Appearing practically identical to his original universe counterpart, except his insides had been modified even further, and his shirt is now brown instead of yellow

Bio: on the streets near birth, he had to learn a lot of street smarts to survive, stoop by to stealing bread from others. In that respect he’s always sympathized with orphans. Until he found Orichimaru, who took him under his wing...at a cost. Zaku became an experiment of Orochimaru’s, with mixing machinery with organic tissue, eventually succeeding. Zaku was immediately put to work on many missions, mainly in such nations like the hidden rain and grass. He had trial by fire, going alone on several missions, preferring to go it alone to prove his worth to the man who took him in.

Dislikes: Bugs, fortunate people, liars.
Missions completed: 15 (4 D, 10 C, 1 B.)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Pff, all of you wind style users. I’m gonna be an OG uchiha. Thx for the boosts if I ever fight you tho. (Ps I’m not gonna be like regular uchiha, nor sasuke/Itachi type)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
TBH I might make my OC a water user instead, cause Hidden Rain but I've gone back and forth on it.

Also that's fine, so long as you don't give your Uchiha all the hax (Amaterasu, Mangekyou, Susanoo etc.).
I highly doubt there is mangekyo genin (NOT counting sasuke since he’s been hokage level like summit or before)

Copying and stuff like that is fine. There's at least a chance for our other characters to compete. Though if your character can just dodge everything because he "predicts" body movements that might be iffy but if it is reasonable I'll see no issues with it. Should be like the Lee vs. Sasuke fighter, where if our characters can move fast enough you can't predict & react in time for everything.

Hecc I've been summoned but I lack knowledge about the fox ninja boy and his series
H E L P

Basically our characters are ninjas. They use energy called chakra that can lead to special abilities called Ninjustus (Divided up into elements. Earth, Water, Wind, Lightning & Fire). Some people come from clans, and get bloodline abilities unique to them (Sharingan for Uchiha Clan as an example.)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Bye, tag me to join a Romance RP or something, cause if I joined this there would definitely be some romance, it's a curse.
Edit: Oh wait I didn't see the other posts T H A N C C I will consider joining.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Basically our characters are ninjas. They use energy called chakra that can lead to special abilities called Ninjustus (Divided up into elements. Earth, Water, Wind, Lightning & Fire). Some people come from clans, and get bloodline abilities unique to them (Sharingan for Uchiha Clan as an example.)
And you know... WOOD STYLE

Bye, tag me to join a Romance RP or something, cause if I joined this there woukd definitely be some romance, it's a curse.

Yeah I don’t doubt that lol.

The fact they didn’t use this restraint in the anime is beyond me

BIIJU DAMA!
*substitution jutsu and kunai*
Lol Naruto you’re dead

Yeah, maybe something like substitution justu has to take them a distance away

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Raiku Uchiha
Jutsu type: Fire Affinity, and he's pretty good at kenjutsu. He's also really good at chakra control, but mostly uses it on his feet to make him quicker and while doing Ninjutsu. He also has 3 tomoe Sharingan.
Description: White Cloak with Uchiha Logo; black cargo pants (most ninjas seem to have this); sandals; black eyes; gray bandanna on mouth with the fire kanji symbol on it; a bit long black hair, mostly spikey
Bio: Backstory and Personality TBA
Dislikes:bugs (not actually), bitter things, losing
Missions completed:
20 D Rank
13 C Rank
0 B, A, and S Rank

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
My bio, cause I can.

Name: Taiyo Akugami
Jutsu type: Ninjutsu, specifically Fire Ninjustu with slight knowledge in Taijustu and Kenjustu
Description: wears a crimson sleeveless jacket and a black t-shirt and black jogging pants. The t shirt has a fire symbol on it and he has the Kohana headband.
Bio: was born and raised in Kohana, six year old Taiyo was inspired to study Ninjustu when he saw his village being attacked by corrupt ninjas(that's a thing right, like evil ninjas?) and warriors from his homeland defended him.
Dislikes: being condemned, snobby people
Missions completed: 10 D rank , 2 C rank , 1 B rank , zero A and S rank

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
... It’s ok... don’t switch... don’t go lightning.. DONT GO LIGHTNING! DONT BE SASUKE!!!! .... ok. I think I’m fine... (but I swear to god if he uses my clan’s signature ju-)