• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Scorched Sand & Arid Gust: The Carios Region (Fakemon RP) Discussion

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Before we start, a huge credit to Instagram User @rjamez.the.v for allowing me to use his fakemon and his Region.

RP Link

"Welcome to the Carios Region! A land full of sand and hot air. You have personally been invited by me, Professor Persea, to explore this region. You will be here as my assistants, helping me collect info on the Carios Region, whether it’d be on evolution, the historical aspects, the regional variants, or more. However, you will be free to do whatever you would like. Join the Pokemon League, participate in Pokemon Contests, and perform in Pokemon Showcases. I recommend for you to have at least 1 Pokemon with you before you arrive in Carios. I hope you consider this opportunity to explore a region that you may or may not have traversed before."

- Professor Persea
Tibalt Town Labratory
You're going to become a Pokemon Professor's assistant! What an opportunity of a lifetime! And you haven't even explored this region before! You wonder what it'll be like. She had mentioned that the region is hot and sandy, better pack clothes fit for a desert. You grab your Pokeball containing the one Pokemon that you want to bring along with you and you're off, most likely on a plane towards the region of Carios.

Meanwhile, back at the Carios region, in a secluded desert castle: "In order to resurrect my wife, we need a young and healthy vessel. Bring me my daughter and the Cursed Geode, together, my wife and I will rule Carios together along with ancient protectors of Carios. Team Rebirth, your mission starts now."

Rules and Notes:
- Follow all PokeCharms rules, as per usual
- 2 Legendary Pokemon have been approved for this roleplay by @StellarWind Elsydeon
- I'd rather not have the protagonists have Mega Evolutions, if you want to have them though, please PM me about this and ensure you have permission from admin.
- This is a plot based Pokemon journey. This isn't focused on the Pokemon League at the end, not the Masterclass or Grand Festival, this roleplay will revolve around the plot line mainly
- Your Pokemon that you're bringing must be at first evolution or a non evolving pokemon. However, make it a reasonable to start a journey off with. Like you can't start off with an Absol or Flygon and what not
- Although this is a fakemon region, I'd prefer to use the fakemon of this region ONLY
- Romance should not be primitive in this roleplay, although it is allowed
- Violence will be part of the roleplay, but it is kept to a minimum
- I'm personally hoping the roleplay doesn't move by too slowly, so there's a chance that we will quickly be making our way through the journey, but more focused on the plotline
- I’d personally liked it if you had different Pokemon from everyone else, unless it has different evolutions like an Eevee or a Ralts. But ensure the evolutions would be different as well
- Please be proficient in writing, if I don’t like the results you’re giving out, I will PM you to encourage you to write more
- For Pokemon moves, I’m not limiting it to 4 moves. But please ensure that the moves your Pokemon have are reasonable. For instance, a Budew can’t be learn Solar Beam already but Shinx can be learning Roar or Bite already. There no levels in this RP, but it should be reasonable
- This region will have every Pokemon from any other region too, just make sure it make sense. You wouldn't suddenly see a Froslass in the middle of the desert or something
- You’re only allowed 6 Pokemon max during this journey. No Pokemon can be moved in and out of their PC.

Admins: (They have power over the thread too)
@SS-I Never
@Godjacob
@Sarah316
@Grand Master Koop

Bio Sheet:
Name:
Hometown + Region:
Appearance:
Personality:
Trainer Class:
Any backstory:

Starter:
Nickname:
Species:
Moves:
Personality:
Any backstory:

My Character:
Name: Crimson Asters
Hometown + Region: Sunnyshore City, Sinnoh
Appearance: Essentially it’s my profile pic. Crimson has disheveled brunette hair and chocolate brown eyes. He has a fair skin complexion as well as a decently built body. He stands at a 5’8” and weighs about 140lbs. His attire includes a red and white hoodie that is designed almost like a Pokéball. He wears black joggers that’s comfortable for long travels and walking distances and his shoes are a pair of red and white sneakers. He also carries around a large brown satchel that holds all his needs that straps over his body and hangs on his shoulder. Perched on the bridge of his nose is a pair of prescription glasses.
Personality: Crimson is headstrong, more so confident in his abilities as a coordinator and trainer. He likes to feel proud in his abilities that he worked on and training the he pulled off. However, if in anyway Crimson is slandered and attacked, his confidence quickly deteriorates. He likes to keep a positive mindset overall, always finding the good in everyone hopefully. Crimson is more submissive and shy to strangers and new people, but that shell goes away once he gets to know these people and his persona changes to be more optimistic and fun.
Trainer Class: Coordinator and Trainer
Any backstory: Crimson lived in Sunnyshore City with his parents for the longest time. However, he never journeyed outside the Sinnoh Region, but more so he never even fully journeyed the Sinnoh Region. His parents are very protective and reserved, keeping Crimson within their proximity from a young age. So the Carios Region will be the first ever Region that he has truly traveled.

Pokemon:
Nickname: Eve
Species: Eevee
Ability: Adaptability
Moves: Tackle, Swift, Sand Attack, Quick Attack, Bite, Helping Hand
Personality: Crimson’s Eevee is a bundle of joy. She dictates the energy and mood of those around her. Even if she is feeling down, she’ll do anything to bring the happiness levels back up.
Any backstory: Crimson’s Eevee is the child of his parent’s Glaceon and Umbreon. Crimson bonded with Eevee ever since she was born and they are practically connected by the hips.

Last edited:
Name: Kenandra Reeds
Hometown + Region: Heahea City, Alola
Appearance: A pretty, tall girl who stands at 5’07”. She has flowing black hair and sky blue eyes. She wears glasses with thin lens, which she trades between with sunglasses. Her skin is a soft caramel color. She likes to wear loose tops, jeans or shorts, and heels.
Personality: She is the kind of girl to take a lot of things seriously. No funny business with her. When she has a goal in mind, she will do anything she can to complete without any compilations. She isn’t the best at socializing, as she isn’t fond of those with excitable nature. (Big tsundere UwU)
Trainer Class: Trainer
Any backstory: Growing up in Alola, Kenandra had always wanted to participate in the Island Challenge; to complete trials and face against the trial captains in battle. Though, due to complications at home, she was not able to go to Melemele Island and participate in the first trial. Kenandra was sad, but she knew she had to stay home. Though, one day, Kenandra received an email from Professor Persea, the Pokemon professor of Carios. She was invited to go to the Carios region. Kenandra’s mother told her to go, as she felt guilty for not allowing Kenandra her to participate in the island challenge. Kenandra objected, stating that she had to stay home, though her mother told her that it was okay. After tears and heartfelt goodbyes, Kenandra headed unto a plane that led to the Carios region.

Starter
Nickname
: Kei
Ability: Adaptibility
Moves: Tackle, Quick Attack, Bite, Double Kick, Sand Attack, Growl, Tail Whip (currently)
Personality: Kei is a loyal companion to Kenandra. He doesn’t like it if any stranger gets near Kenandra, unless they have a good reason to be, and will glare at them. He will attack on his own if he feels Kenandra is threatened. Though, as soon as he gets to know a person a bit more, he will act as a regular puppy.
Any backstory: Kenandra’s own bred Eevee and has been with Kenandra since he was born.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Name: Kenandra Reeds
Hometown + Region: Heahea City, Alola
Appearance: A pretty, tall girl who stands at 5’07”. She has flowing black hair and sky blue eyes. She wears glasses with thin lens, which she trades between with sunglasses. Her skin is a soft caramel color. She likes to wear loose tops, jeans or shorts, and heels.
Personality: She is the kind of girl to take a lot of things seriously. No funny business with her. When she has a goal in mind, she will do anything she can to complete without any compilations. She isn’t the best at socializing, as she isn’t fond of those with excitable nature. (Big tsundere UwU)
Any backstory: Growing up in Alola, Kenandra had always wanted to participate in the Island Challenge; to complete trials and face against the trial captains in battle. Though, due to complications at home, she was not able to go to Melemele Island and participate in the first trial. Kenandra was sad, but she knew she had to stay home. Though, one day, Kenandra received an email from Professor Persea, the Pokemon professor of Carios. She was invited to go to the Carios region. Kenandra’s mother told her to go, as she felt guilty for not allowing Kenandra her to participate in the island challenge. Kenandra objected, stating that she had to stay home, though her mother told her that it was okay. After tears and heartfelt goodbyes, Kenandra headed unto a plane that led to the Carios region.

Starter
Nickname
: Kei
Ability: Adaptibility
Moves: Tackle, Quick Attack, Bite, Double Kick, Sand Attack, Growl, Tail Whip (currently)
Personality: Kei is a loyal companion to Kenandra. He doesn’t like it if any stranger gets near Kenandra, unless they have a good reason to be, and will glare at them. He will attack on his own if he feels Kenandra is threatened. Though, as soon as he gets to know a person a bit more, he will act as a regular puppy.
Any backstory: Kenandra’s own bred Eevee and has been with Kenandra since he was born.
Accepted! Welcome to the Carios Region!

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
I hope my character is okay.

Name: anora gales

Hometown + Region: Paniola Town, alola.

Appearance: anora stands at 4'3" and have long bright brown hair, she have beautiful deep blue-purple eyes.
She wears pink shirt and bright blue skirt, she wears white shoes and she have a yellow flower earrings with white petals.

Personality: anora is hasty and mischief, she doesn't give up easily and she hate losing.
She is very tricky and can be mean sometimes, but she still kind, at least to her pokemons.

Trainer Class: trainer

Any backstory: anora had a normal life, she got her pokemon from her father after his trip to poni plains. She went to carios region aspecially so she could battle in the pokemon league, in the contests and even in the Pokemon showcase, become great at them if not the best.

Nickname: joljol

Species: emolga

Ability: motor drive

Moves: nuzzle, charm, charge, spark, attract, quick attack, double team. (Currently)

Personality: impish and a sassy, she like to play with others and trick them.

Any backstory: she never really had a family, she worked alone and tricked other pokemons for her personal needs.
She got catched by anora's father and was given to anora later. She start getting used to her when she finds out they are a bit familiar.

If i need to change something tell me.

Also a quick question, can you have/catch your own fakemon? (I got a bit confused from that rule so that why i question)
Sorry, as of now I’m going to have to decline you. You’re writing is irking me a bit. Your description of your biography doesn’t reach to writing par that I would like. Your sentences not correctly starting with capital letters irks me as well. It’s the little thing that always matter in my part. So as of right now, I will be declining you.

As for your question, yes you will be able to catch the fakemon of this region. What my rule meant was that you cannot bring your own fakemon into this region. We already have a whole new 151 Fakemon in, and adding more complex things even more.

Hey, this looks pretty cool! I might wanna join, but before I choose a character I wanna ask something. Is it okay if my character starts with 2 Pokemon? It's just a thing with him. If not, that's okay.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Hey, this looks pretty cool! I might wanna join, but before I choose a character I wanna ask something. Is it okay if my character starts with 2 Pokemon? It's just a thing with him. If not, that's okay.
Well first of all, that really depends on what Pokemon you’re bringing. As long as it follows the rule that it has to be a Pokemon reasonable to start a journey with. Like you can’t be bringing an experienced Gallade with you or something.

And secondly, I’m only allowing six Pokemon max. (I need to add that to the notes lol) So if you want to lessen your fakemon catches in the Carios region, then by all means go ahead.

Name: Roxy Blake
Hometown + Region: Pewter City, Kanto
Appearance: She has light brown skin, brown eyes, and black hair. Her favored clothing colors are orange, black, and white.
Personality: Having done this twice before in two separate regions, Roxy usually is the first to make suggestions or recommendations about things involving Pokemon battles, techniques, and such. She hates Pokemon abuse, and will speak her mind when she sees it.
Any backstory: After journeys in Kanto and Johto, Roxy received an email from Professor Persea. Deciding to start fresh for the new region, she decided to take Mitsy, who had been a gift from Aunt Clara, and had no previous battle experience. After, saying goodbye to her family, she headed to the airport to get on a plane headed for the Carios Region.

Starter:

Nickname: Mitsy
Species: Skitty
Ability: Cute Charm
Moves: Fake Out, Growl, Tackle, Tail Whip
Personality: Mitsy is playful and curious. Which makes sense, since Skitty is “The Kitten Pokemon”.
Any backstory: Mitsy was given to Roxy by her Aunt Clara as a gift. His parents were Delcattys belonging to Aunt Clara.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Name: Roxy Blake
Hometown + Region: Pewter City, Kanto
Appearance: She has light brown skin, brown eyes, and black hair. Her favored clothing colors are orange, black, and white.
Personality: Having done this twice before in two separate regions, Roxy usually is the first to make suggestions or recommendations about things involving Pokemon battles, techniques, and such. She hates Pokemon abuse, and will speak her mind when she sees it.
Any backstory: After journeys in Kanto and Johto, Roxy received an email from Professor Persea. Deciding to start fresh for the new region, she decided to take Mitsy, who had been a gift from Aunt Clara, and had no previous battle experience. After, saying goodbye to her family, she headed to the airport to get on a plane headed for the Carios Region.

Starter:

Nickname: Mitsy
Species: Skitty
Ability: Cute Charm
Moves: Fake Out, Growl, Tackle, Tail Whip
Personality: Mitsy is playful and curious. Which makes sense, since Skitty is “The Kitten Pokemon”.
Any backstory: Mitsy was given to Roxy by her Aunt Clara as a gift. His parents were Delcattys belonging to Aunt Clara.

I've been waiting for his drawings to come to life in some way, this sounds amazing!

Name: Wolf August
Hometown + Region: Kiloude City, Kalos
Appearance: Wolf stands at 6', weighing in at about 160lbs. He has long shaggy brown hair, which he often wears in a topknot. His eyes are blue with a tint of grey. He has pale skin, but his nose and cheeks are covered in freckles. Even in the heat of Carios he always wears his Eterna Electivires hoodie (the national football team), with camo cargo pants and black running shoes underneath. If his hair is untied, he wears a black bandana to keep it out of his eyes.
Personality: Wolf tends to keep to himself, listening to music through earpods most of the time. Once you get through to him, he's kind and humorous, always trying to lighten the mood. He keeps his circle of friends small, but will do anything for those who have the patience to deal with him. In battle, Wolf often throws away any strategy in favor of a reckless, sometimes dangerous approach. Living by the motto 'a good offense is the best defense' Wolf will always be the first to attack.
Trainer Class: Novice trainer
Any backstory: Wolf was a pretty good trainer in his hometown of Kiloude. Enjoying a raher lengthy winstreak, it felt like nothing or no one could touch him. His dream came to an sudden end when he was defeated by a trainer named Envy. She came from a faraway region, travelling to Kalos only to battle and beat him, which she easily did. Devastated, Wolf secluded him from everyone and trained for days straight. To get his mind back in the right place, he decided to juorney through a new region and learning to appreciate Pokémon as a whole again, and not just the battling aspect of it.

Starter Pokémon
Nickname
: Kai
Species: Froakie
Ability: Torrent
Moves: Bubble, Quick Attack
Personality: Froakie has only recently joined Wolf's team, and can come across as disobedient, shying away from a real bond. When out of its Pokéball, it ignores Wolf, opting to search for other Pokémon to battle and play with.
Any backstory: Wolf's Froakie is an offspring of his father's Frogadier. He thought it would be a good idea to start his Carios journey with an inexperienced Pokémon, so they could start a new adventure and grow together. Still adapting to its new trainer, Froakie recongnizes Wolf as his trainer, but nothing more than that.

I've been waiting for his drawings to come to life in some way, this sounds amazing!

Name: Wolf August
Hometown + Region: Kiloude City, Kalos
Appearance: Wolf stands at 6', weighing in at about 160lbs. He has long shaggy brown hair, which he often wears in a topknot. His eyes are blue with a tint of grey. He has pale skin, but his nose and cheeks are covered in freckles. Even in the heat of Carios he always wears his Eterna Electivires hoodie (the national football team), with camo cargo pants and black running shoes underneath. If his hair is untied, he wears a black bandana to keep it out of his eyes.
Personality: Wolf tends to keep to himself, listening to music through earpods most of the time. Once you get through to him, he's kind and humorous, always trying to lighten the mood. He keeps his circle of friends small, but will do anything for those who have the patience to deal with him. In battle, Wolf often throws away any strategy in favor of a reckless, sometimes dangerous approach. Living by the motto 'a good offense is the best defense' Wolf will always be the first to attack.
Trainer Class: Novice trainer
Any backstory: Wolf was a pretty good trainer in his hometown of Kiloude. Enjoying a raher lengthy winstreak, it felt like nothing or no one could touch him. His dream came to an sudden end when he was defeated by a trainer named Envy. She came from a faraway region, travelling to Kalos only to battle and beat him, which she easily did. Devastated, Wolf secluded him from everyone and trained for days straight. To get his mind back in the right place, he decided to juorney through a new region and learning to appreciate Pokémon as a whole again, and not just the battling aspect of it.

Starter Pokémon
Nickname
: Kai
Species: Froakie
Ability: Torrent
Moves: Bubble, Quick Attack
Personality: Froakie has only recently joined Wolf's team, and can come across as disobedient, shying away from a real bond. When out of its Pokéball, it ignores Wolf, opting to search for other Pokémon to battle and play with.
Any backstory: Wolf's Froakie is an offspring of his father's Frogadier. He thought it would be a good idea to start his Carios journey with an inexperienced Pokémon, so they could start a new adventure and grow together. Still adapting to its new trainer, Froakie recongnizes Wolf as his trainer, but nothing more than that.
Welcome to the Carios region! You’re accepted! :up:

This is my first time posting on this website, so please let me know if I need to improve or change anything!

Name
: Liliana Bermudez
Hometown + Region: Oreburgh City, Sinnoh
Appearance: A somewhat plain woman, Liliana is 5'4" with long brown hair and brown eyes. She prefers comfort over looks, so it's rare to see her dressed up or with make-up; she's typically dressed in loose, boyish clothes with a hat to hide her somewhat out of control hair. Due to her bubbly and friendly personality, she can usually be seen with a smile on her face.
Personality: Liliana is a somewhat eccentric woman. She's very friendly and tends to trust easily. The better you know her, the more affectionate she becomes. While she can be loud and is not the brightest, she's very observant when it comes to other people and Pokémon's feelings and adjusts her behavior to their mood. Liliana likes to do her best to make people happy and works very hard in order to help her friends and colleagues. While it's hard to get her angry, she can become annoyed or frustrated easily. She's quick to forgive, but if someone does something truly unforgivable she'll hold a grudge against them for a very long time. While she does love interacting with people, she prefers small crowds or the company of her own Pokémon. Despite her bubbly nature, she is sometimes insecure of herself and her strengths, so harsh words from friends can cut her deeply and reinforce those doubts. However, she usually bounces back within a few days.
Trainer Class: Novice Trainer
Any backstory: Born and raised in Solaceon Town, Liliana grew up in the quiet and friendly atmosphere of the country. While Pokémon were common, trainers that passed through the town brought new and fascinating Pokémon to the Solaceon Daycare every once in a while. Pokémon fascinated Liliana, especially those she had never seen before, so she spent a lot of time helping out at the Daycare in order to learn more about Pokémon. One day, a trainer left behind a Pokémon egg for the Daycare to keep. This wasn't unheard of, but the Pokémon that hatched was an Aron. Since Solaceon Town was mostly country and far away from any metals for the Aron to eat, the Pokémon became sick and weak. Liliana had gotten attached to the Aron, so she decided to move to Oreburgh City in order to provide the Aron with the food that it needed. While there, she was able to train her Aron against the various Pokémon wandering the mines and trainers that passed through. After some time, she received an offer Professor Persea to explore a whole new region and its Pokémon. Excited for a chance to go on an adventure with her partner, Liliana gladly accepted and began making her way to the Carios Region with her Aron.

Starter
Nickname
: Al
Species: Aron
Ability: Sturdy
Moves: Headbutt, Mudslap, Protect, Iron Head, Roar, Harden
Personality: Al, like his owner, is friendly to most people and likes to play. He loves attention from other people and Pokémon and is not shy about it. However, since he's spent so much time with Liliana, he tends to cling to her and gets jealous when she pays too much attention to other Pokémon. Likewise, he can be a little overprotective if he thinks that someone is trying to hurt her, even if it's play fighting or a genuine accident.
Any backstory: Nothing to be said other than he's a domesticated Pokémon, so he's never had to survive out in the wild on his own.

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
This is my first time posting on this website, so please let me know if I need to improve or change anything!

Name
: Liliana Bermudez
Hometown + Region: Oreburgh City, Sinnoh
Appearance: A somewhat plain woman, Liliana is 5'4" with long brown hair and brown eyes. She prefers comfort over looks, so it's rare to see her dressed up or with make-up; she's typically dressed in loose, boyish clothes with a hat to hide her somewhat out of control hair. Due to her bubbly and friendly personality, she can usually be seen with a smile on her face.
Personality: Liliana is a somewhat eccentric woman. She's very friendly and tends to trust easily. The better you know her, the more affectionate she becomes. While she can be loud and is not the brightest, she's very observant when it comes to other people and Pokémon's feelings and adjusts her behavior to their mood. Liliana likes to do her best to make people happy and works very hard in order to help her friends and colleagues. While it's hard to get her angry, she can become annoyed or frustrated easily. She's quick to forgive, but if someone does something truly unforgivable she'll hold a grudge against them for a very long time. While she does love interacting with people, she prefers small crowds or the company of her own Pokémon. Despite her bubbly nature, she is sometimes insecure of herself and her strengths, so harsh words from friends can cut her deeply and reinforce those doubts. However, she usually bounces back within a few days.
Trainer Class: Novice Trainer
Any backstory: Born and raised in Solaceon Town, Liliana grew up in the quiet and friendly atmosphere of the country. While Pokémon were common, trainers that passed through the town brought new and fascinating Pokémon to the Solaceon Daycare every once in a while. Pokémon fascinated Liliana, especially those she had never seen before, so she spent a lot of time helping out at the Daycare in order to learn more about Pokémon. One day, a trainer left behind a Pokémon egg for the Daycare to keep. This wasn't unheard of, but the Pokémon that hatched was an Aron. Since Solaceon Town was mostly country and far away from any metals for the Aron to eat, the Pokémon became sick and weak. Liliana had gotten attached to the Aron, so she decided to move to Oreburgh City in order to provide the Aron with the food that it needed. While there, she was able to train her Aron against the various Pokémon wandering the mines and trainers that passed through. After some time, she received an offer Professor Persea to explore a whole new region and its Pokémon. Excited for a chance to go on an adventure with her partner, Liliana gladly accepted and began making her way to the Cairos Region with her Aron.

Starter
Nickname
: Al
Species: Aron
Ability: Sturdy
Moves: Headbutt, Earthquake, Protect, Iron Head, Rock Slide, Roar, Harden
Personality: Al, like is owner, is friendly to most people and likes to play. He loves attention from other people and Pokémon and is not shy about it. However, since he's spent so much time with Liliana, he tends to cling to her and gets jealous when she pays too much attention to other Pokémon. Likewise, he can be a little overprotective if he thinks that someone is trying to hurt her, even if it's play fighting or a genuine accident.
Any backstory: Nothing to be said other than he's a domesticated Pokémon, so he's never had to survive out in the wild on his own.

And also welcome to PokeCharms! You seem quite proficient in writing, so hopefully you enjoy role playing here!

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Roleplay is temporarily closed for more applicants. There’s already 3 reserved spots for three people who have been helping me with the thread.

I need to confirm with them if they’re joining or not. If not, the thread will be opened once again.

But if you would still like to join, increasing the party count to over 8, then please message me personally and I’ll see the consensus.

Here we go!

Name: Zack Evans
Hometown + Region: Lumiose City, Kalos
Appearance: Short (For his age) with fair skin, black eyes and short brown hair covered by a white & green beanie along with a lean but athletic build. Wears a white t-shirt with green stripes along with a brown scarf and a pair of brown cargo pants (with green leggings) along with a pair of white & brown tennis shoes.
Personality: A hyperactive individual who gives it 110% no matter the situation or context, often charges in head strong into any situation and prefers a think on the fly approach. Can be a bit stubborn and confrontational, as he has little management on keeping his emotions in check, but tries his best no matter the situation and is always encouraging to his team. Passion fills every fiber of his being and has a constant desire to prove himself.
Any backstory: Growing up in Lumiose City, he idolized Pokemon Champion Diantha. With his mother busy working at the Pokemon Center and his father having walked out when he was young she often was the figure he turned to on TV for motivation and grew to want to be like her. A champion, and made it his passion in life to one day join the ranks of those exceptional trainers. One day while on his way to get his Pokedex to begin his journey he stumbled upon a lost Riolu who had similarly been abandoned by its own family in the wild. The two formed a bond and became partners, determined to rise through the ranks and become the best they can be. Though to avoid the risk of falling in Diantha's shadow, he decided to venture overseas for his first journey as they would head to the Carios Region to make a name for themselves.

Nickname: Soul
Species: Riolu
Ability: Inner Focus
Moves: Copycat, Counter, Double Team (TM), Force Palm, Foresight, Quick Attack
Personality: Focused and serious at all times. Tends to handle things with upmost care and caution and tries to be a disciplined about any move as he can be. Finds little time for nonsense and often acts as the straight guy to Zack, but at times can get a little temperamental or emotional himself showing the two do have a connection. Will never give up, and has a determination matched by few people or Pokemon.
Any backstory: The youngest in a litter among a Lucario pack, where he was subject to sever sessions with the pack leader who wanted his pack to be tough to handle the world around them and meet its expectations. But Soul proved to be the "soft" one of the litter, so he was cast out on a stormy night and told he could not return until he proved his strength. Devastated, the young Riolu wandered a bit into Lumiose City where he met Zack and the two formed a bond after some....shaky initial meetings.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Here we go!

Name: Zack Evans
Hometown + Region: Lumiose City, Kalos
Appearance: Short (For his age) with fair skin, black eyes and short brown hair covered by a white & green beanie along with a lean but athletic build. Wears a white t-shirt with green stripes along with a brown scarf and a pair of brown cargo pants (with green leggings) along with a pair of white & brown tennis shoes.
Personality: A hyperactive individual who gives it 110% no matter the situation or context, often charges in head strong into any situation and prefers a think on the fly approach. Can be a bit stubborn and confrontational, as he has little management on keeping his emotions in check, but tries his best no matter the situation and is always encouraging to his team. Passion fills every fiber of his being and has a constant desire to prove himself.
Any backstory: Growing up in Lumiose City, he idolized Pokemon Champion Diantha. With his mother busy working at the Pokemon Center and his father having walked out when he was young she often was the figure he turned to on TV for motivation and grew to want to be like her. A champion, and made it his passion in life to one day join the ranks of those exceptional trainers. One day while on his way to get his Pokedex to begin his journey he stumbled upon a lost Riolu who had similarly been abandoned by its own family in the wild. The two formed a bond and became partners, determined to rise through the ranks and become the best they can be. Though to avoid the risk of falling in Diantha's shadow, he decided to venture overseas for his first journey as they would head to the Carios Region to make a name for themselves.

Nickname: Soul
Species: Riolu
Ability: Inner Focus
Moves: Copycat, Counter, Double Team (TM), Force Palm, Foresight, Quick Attack
Personality: Focused and serious at all times. Tends to handle things with upmost care and caution and tries to be a disciplined about any move as he can be. Finds little time for nonsense and often acts as the straight guy to Zack, but at times can get a little temperamental or emotional himself showing the two do have a connection. Will never give up, and has a determination matched by few people or Pokemon.
Any backstory: The youngest in a litter among a Lucario pack, where he was subject to sever sessions with the pack leader who wanted his pack to be tough to handle the world around them and meet its expectations. But Soul proved to be the "soft" one of the litter, so he was cast out on a stormy night and told he could not return until he proved his strength. Devastated, the young Riolu wandered a bit into Lumiose City where he met Zack and the two formed a bond after some....shaky initial meetings.
As one of the admins
Of course you’re accepted! Welcome to Carios!

Bio Sheet:
Name: Ken Mavis
Hometown + Region: Sunyshore city, Sinnoh
Appearance: Wear a red t-shirt covered by a yellow cloak. Grey shorts and grey sneakers, short black hair
Personality: Very laid back and a bit lazy, loyal and kindhearted. Is more of a passif person.
Trainer Class: Intermediate trainer
Any backstory: Ken grew up in Sunishore city where he enjoyed watching pokemon battles and hearing trainers' stories about their travels. He has went on his own journey through his home region and is now preparing to embark on a new one.

Starter:
Nickname: Lisa Lisa
Species: Ralts
Ability: Trace
Moves: Teleport, Double team, Psychock, Confusion, Disarming Voice
Personality: Cold and unresponsive to others except the ones she trusts, is actually quite shy.
Any backstory: Ken found Lisa Lisa one day near his house, injured from an unknown source. He brought her to the Pokémon Center right away where she was treated and made a full recovery. After the incident, Lisa Lisa began following Ken around but always ran away when he tried to approach her. This went on for a few weeks until she Ken finally managed to approach her without the Ralts running away. They quickly got closer and formed a trainer and Pokémon bond.

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Bio Sheet:
Name: Ken Mavis
Hometown + Region: Sunyshore city, Sinnoh
Appearance: Wear a red t-shirt covered by a yellow cloak. Grey shorts and grey sneakers, short black hair
Personality: Very laid back and a bit lazy, loyal and kindhearted. Is more of a passif person.
Trainer Class: Intermediate trainer
Any backstory: Ken grew up in Sunishore city where he enjoyed watching pokemon battles and hearing trainers' stories about their travels. He has went on his own journey through his home region and is now preparing to embark on a new one.

Starter:
Nickname: Lisa Lisa
Moves: Teleport, Double team, Psychock, Confusion, Disarming Voice, Magical Leaf
Personality: Cold and unresponsive to others except the ones she trusts, is actually quite shy.
Any backstory: Ken found Lisa Lisa one day near his house, injured from an unknown source. He brought her to the Pokémon Center right away where she was treated and made a full recovery. After the incident, Lisa Lisa began following Ken around but always ran away when he tried to approach her. This went on for a few weeks until she Ken finally managed to approach her without the Ralts running away. They quickly got closer and formed a trainer and Pokémon bond.
Add a bit more description to your character itself and if you remove Disarming Voice and Magical Leaf, then you're good to go. Your character right now is a bit bland and doesn't have much to him. As for your Pokemon, I just think Magical Leaf and Disarming are too advanced for moves beginning your journey

Other then that, accepted!

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
First of all, it's a TM. You can practically use a TM on a Pokemon anytime, so that doesn't really count as "starting off"
Secondly, we don't go by power levels in a role-play. If you do, you won't be doing so in this role-play.
Third, I did say that Pokemon can have moves based on their capabilities early on. However, this is from what I think. If you want to keep your Disarming Voice because you think that it's reasonable, go ahead, it was just a recommendation from me.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Bio:
Name
: Diana Knight
Hometown + Region: Petalburg City, Hoenn
Appearance: A girl with blonde hair covered in part by a black cap with fair skin and dark brown eyes. Wears a black, sleeveless top with matching colored shorts that meets around the spot of a yellow belt with various Pokemon stickers decorated around it. Wears two pairs of black fingerless gloves and a pair of black & yellow tennis shoes. Travels with a larger brown handbag she keeps her desired Performer outfit, a blue & violet dress, tucked away neatly inside along with rations & other needed supplies.
Personality: Someone with clear passion for what she does, but has a case of the "jitters" from time to time. In spite of this she is typically outgoing and optimistic...if not a bit of a clutz who tries to be funny but has terrible jokes. Always encouraging and gives her best effort no matter the circumstance.
Trainer Class: Performer & Trainer
Any backstory: A young girl who dreamed of being a star, inspired by the countless displays of League Matches & Showcases in Kalos international broadcasts she had a mind to go and begin her journey there to try and master both lifestyles. Only to hear of this other region named Carios and decided to make her claim in that new territory.

Starter:
Nickname: Hope
Moves: Confusion, Disarming Voice, Lucky Chant, Teleport
Personality: Shy and a bit on the timid side, especially when meeting new people, but is sweet at her core and is trying to work up more confidence.
Any backstory: Not much is known about Hope, beyond her mysterious arrival at Diana's door; no history of a previous trainer and in an area where Ralts were not common in the wild. A mystery that Diana works to try and solve each day and

Bio:
Name
: Diana Knight
Hometown + Region: Petalburg City, Hoenn
Appearance: A girl with blonde hair covered in part by a black cap with fair skin and dark brown eyes. Wears a black, sleeveless top with matching colored shorts that meets around the spot of a yellow belt with various Pokemon stickers decorated around it. Wears two pairs of black fingerless gloves and a pair of black & yellow tennis shoes. Travels with a larger brown handbag she keeps her desired Performer outfit, a blue & violet dress, tucked away neatly inside along with rations & other needed supplies.
Personality: Someone with clear passion for what she does, but has a case of the "jitters" from time to time. In spite of this she is typically outgoing and optimistic...if not a bit of a clutz who tries to be funny but has terrible jokes. Always encouraging and gives her best effort no matter the circumstance.
Trainer Class: Performer & Trainer
Any backstory: A young girl who dreamed of being a star, inspired by the countless displays of League Matches & Showcases in Kalos international broadcasts she had a mind to go and begin her journey there to try and master both lifestyles. Only to hear of this other region named Carios and decided to make her claim in that new territory.

Starter:
Nickname: Hope
Moves: Confusion, Disarming Voice, Lucky Chant, Teleport
Personality: Shy and a bit on the timid side, especially when meeting new people, but is sweet at her core and is trying to work up more confidence.
Any backstory: Not much is known about Hope, beyond her mysterious arrival at Diana's door; no history of a previous trainer and in an area where Ralts were not common in the wild. A mystery that Diana works to try and solve each day and
As an admin, you’re automatically accepted by Crimson’s standards. ‘XD
Welcome to Carios!

I was recently accepted by Crimson in a conversation, but here's my bio for you all:
Name:
Mauve Jameson
Hometown+Region: Castelia City, Unova Region
Appearance: Mauve is of unremarkable height and weight. His eyes are violet and his hair is a pale purple, almost pink. His hair is cut in a mohawk with choppy purple hair on top and buzzed sides. He lacks fashion sense in any kind, so usually settles for sweats and tracksuits so long as they are of pale color.
Personality: Mauve is an extreme optimist despite his bad luck, though not to a point to a point of being a nuisance. He's also very self-conscious about his image to other people, and may or may not be willing to overhaul his entire person to appeal to others. This is something he's currently working on. He's also somewhat of a klutz.
Any Backstory: Mauve was born into a fairly affluent family in Castelia's equivalent of Bel-Air. Shortly after his birth his family steadily began losing their reputation and fortune, mostly due to incompetent spending. This coupled with the fact that he was extremely clumsy growing up led him to quickly become perceived as the 'least favorite' of his 3 other siblings, which is a fact that has been plaguing him since. He and his family were later forced to move to the metropolitan inner city, in which he was able to freely roam the streets and was first introduced to battling. A local professor watched one of his battles and saw promise in him, referring him to the professor of the Cairos Region.

Starter
Nickname
: Garfield (Gar for short)
Species: Purrloin
Ability: Unburden
Moves:
Fury Swipes
Attract
Fake Out
Play Rough
Personality: Gar is extremely mischevious and rebellious, which stems from its loneliness growing up. She doesn't exactly know how to interact with people or pokemon.
Any backstory: Mauve received her from a mere few weeks prior to getting invited to Carios. Though she proved to be a quick and exceptional fighter for her young age, she also proved to be extremely stubborn and a difficult pokemon to have as a partner. They have developed a sort of love-hate relationship.

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
I was recently accepted by Crimson in a conversation, but here's my bio for you all:
Name:
Mauve Jameson
Hometown+Region: Castelia City, Unova Region
Appearance: Mauve is of unremarkable height and weight. His eyes are violet and his hair is a pale purple, almost pink. His hair is cut in a mohawk with choppy purple hair on top and buzzed sides. He lacks fashion sense in any kind, so usually settles for sweats and tracksuits so long as they are of pale color.
Personality: Mauve is an extreme optimist despite his bad luck, though not to a point to a point of being a nuisance. He's also very self-conscious about his image to other people, and may or may not be willing to overhaul his entire person to appeal to others. This is something he's currently working on. He's also somewhat of a klutz.
Any Backstory: Mauve was born into a fairly affluent family in Castelia's equivalent of Bel-Air. Shortly after his birth his family steadily began losing their reputation and fortune, mostly due to incompetent spending. This coupled with the fact that he was extremely clumsy growing up led him to quickly become perceived as the 'least favorite' of his 3 other siblings, which is a fact that has been plaguing him since. He and his family were later forced to move to the metropolitan inner city, in which he was able to freely roam the streets and was first introduced to battling. A local professor watched one of his battles and saw promise in him, referring him to the professor of the Cairos Region.

Starter
Nickname
: Garfield (Gar for short)
Species: Purrloin
Ability: Unburden
Moves:
Fury Swipes
Attract
Fake Out
Play Rough
Personality: Gar is extremely mischevious and rebellious, which stems from its loneliness growing up. She doesn't exactly know how to interact with people or pokemon.
Any backstory: Mauve received her from a mere few weeks prior to getting invited to Carios. Though she proved to be a quick and exceptional fighter for her young age, she also proved to be extremely stubborn and a difficult pokemon to have as a partner. They have developed a sort of love-hate relationship.
Like said, you are accepted! Welcome to Carios!

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
17378CC2-C89E-475C-8366-90D2BB827850.jpeg
This is everyone’s claimed Pokemon/Fakemon. You know which one is yours, just look at the colors that’s circled around your Pokemon and your other Pokemon are circled that same color.

Cariosan Forms are not included but I have a list of everyone’s planned team in my files.