• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
sorry that I posted that after the light faded. Well it's past tense anyways so it can be considered happening right after Soul did his move.

Name(1st and last): Scarlet Evergreen ( if you get it props to you)
Species: human
Appearance: she has jet black hair with is uncommon for people in her home town. scarlet has emerald green eyes that glow in the light a little. She wears a white crock top/ tank top with a red hoodie over it and a pair of white skinny jeans with red sneezers
Abilities and Powers: power the make crystals and control them
Personality: Scarlet is cold hearted and almost emotionless. She sometimes fakes some emotions and is mostly cold, but when she opens up to someone she breaks down and softens to her friends, she is very easily to scared in some ways
Way of Application(Completedtest/Recommendation/Etc.): Completed test
Important Traits: 100 % tysunderay 50% Yandery
Crush: none yet
Other:

Thunder Quack

If someone is one I can change it but scarlet can only use crystals she has on her and change change the reactions and types

Example: A blood crystals- a highly dangerous crystal that reacts with blood and kills the person it attached to

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Welp Imma make it my characters job to be a Wahman Respector. Save them from pervs, confused sirens, and Marcel. Chris is fine he's just desperate in a sense.
Wahman that need to be protected:
Maya
Alexis
Wahman that can fight there own battles:
Tara
Aclava
Nixie
Wahman that need to apply for the Wahman Respector Program:
Bridgette
Scarlet

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Chris: MORE WOMAN TO FLIRT WITH!!!

Jesie: Jesus christ, man. Calm down. She’s 18, and you’re 14.

Chris: WHO CARES, DUDE?!

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Well guys I feel like I needed one of the three to flip out on Sin but knowing Alexis was busy with Seno and Marcel actually fighting Sin...I had it be Porco because even though he is more formal and has more self control compared to Alexis and Marcel...just like anyone else he has a breaking point.

JPSomeone

Now all that's left now is for Freezeflame to come in and end the tournament. Also some other people reacting to Porco's flip out moment
Sometimes when a person is alone they can resolve their own personal problems. Or they just need alone time, point being you don't need people to comfort you.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Lol that post was ironic because sinful people go to hell. Bit surprised all you need to do is catch a half-demon off guard and you can one shot them with a blade, but whatever. We have op healers that can easily save him

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
I'm planning something big that Marcel will do to straighten out Sin. Maybe show him the abyss that is in his 4 tail's mouth? With all spirits of those who have been slain.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
lol Sin is my weakest character but you’ll see he puts up pretty good fights. But I think I’ll do something unexpected

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Actually never mind. I’m not posting I’ll just wait for Freezeflame to appear, he should’ve done that a while ago imo

How do you commute game end. Know what not going to question but I’ll say this don’t tick Scarlet off that 50% goes to 150% yonder and the insanity level to. But any how what did I miss I got knocked out my my dam sister last night.

JPSomeone

How do you commute game end. Know what not going to question but I’ll say this don’t tick Scarlet off that 50% goes to 150% yonder and the insanity level to. But any how what did I miss I got knocked out my my dam sister last night.
Basically nothing just read the thing I told Cryronn