• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Most of the posts always happen while I'm asleep, no wonder I fall so far behind. What exactly did I miss? (again)
Soul and Chris are still fighting. Asta went to the new kids area to meet Nixie and Seno. Marcel joined Asta to meet the new kids. Nero and Sin had a mini fight. Aclava is still roaming the school. Chris and Soul's fight are probably at their climax now. Maya seemed lonely so Asta went to her to give her company while watching the fight.

Also good morning everyone

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Sooooo......I was thinking about some other ships...HOWEVER! This does not mean that Alexis and Marcel will break up. Neither will Porco with Tara
MarcelxNixie (Nixel)
PorcoxNixie (Nixco)
AlexisxSeno (Aleno)
MarcelxBridgette (Marcette)
PorcoxBridgette (Porgette)
AlexisxSinclair (Sinsis or Alexclair)
AlexisxLeonardo (Alexardo)
I just got bored and thought if these...

maya's gonna start questioning her feelings towards everyone soon, so the maya ships will be a wild mess.
didn't want a "crush at first sight" character, so our poor girl's gonna think she's in love with everyone till she figures this stuff out ;>>

JPSomeone

Porco and Nixie could be Pixie
Alexis and Leonardo could Alexander
I was also thinking (out of boredom) about the Halloween event thing. So I was comparing character personalities and acts to the way people in TV shows that used to be good but now are dead. So for Halloween the people could possibly dress up as them.
Marcel could be Marco from Star vs the Forces of evil. Or the 1 demon guy from that series.
Alexis could be Star from Star vs the Forces of Evil.
Aclava could be Jackie from Star vs the Forces of evil.
Chris could be Jake from Adventure time.
Soul could be Zuko from Avatar or Natsu from fairy tail.
Maya could be Mabel from gravity falls or Uraraka from MHA.
Asta could be Fin from Adventure time or Dipper from gravity falls.
Nixie could be Sans from undertale.
Seno could be Aizawa from MHA or that 1 purple hair guy from MHA.
Sin can be richie rich.
Leo can be Robin from teen titans.
Bridgette - IDK a lot yet so IDK
@wintersolstice NOOOOOO DONT HURT MAYA, YOU... YOU... YOU MONSTER

i created maya im legally allowed to make her feel awful teenage feelings B)))
dont worryyy, she'll figure things out soon enough.

also a concept: maya dressed up as a witch (with the hat and everything) and using her power to float around on a broomstick. important concept.

I am back! But its really late for me so it will be a bit before I can post (Because sleep)
But I have both some outfit concepts for Brigitte and other stuff

For halloween I think that Brigitte would dress up as a scarecrow or something else (I'm open for suggestions)

And I also have a dress concept for her to the Winter-Dance, but I will probably do a quick sketch of it, but for now here's gacha Winter-Dance Brigitte
IMG_20190406_171631.jpg

Oh and question!
Are the characters going get somekind of super suits, cuz I did kinda draw it when I was already designing Brigitte and.. yea.. I just want to know if I'm going to get to use it

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Or I may just have it as Darkcel appears from the shadows disguised as Marcel then he calls Alexis over. Then the mayhem begins Darkcel grabs Alexis' neck and begins to drain the memories of her relationships away. Alexis is left weakened and she cannot recall any memories of Marcel and her dating.

Or I may just have it as Darkcel appears from the shadows disguised as Marcel then he calls Alexis over. Then the mayhem begins Darkcel grabs Alexis' neck and begins to drain the memories of her relationships away. Alexis is left weakened and she cannot recall any memories of Marcel and her dating.

But....... you made an entire point of Alexis being marcels long friend and her finally having the courage to admit how she felt about him, then loving embrace and sweet music like an end credits scene.

Is Marcel supposed to just forget too? Even if Alexis forgets dating won't she still harbor feelings for him? to the Writer on board, your character is bouncing over the place and it's difficult to gauge his personality, motivation or characterization. He has all these evil forms but his "normal" good form does not have much of identity besides really being into music( which is fine, by all mighty having a musician is fun). I don't want to tell you how to make your character but it's just impossible to figure out who Marcel is, what HE wants. Although it does kind of make sense as he's a hormonal teen but was that your intention?

Also @DoggoKing22 and @Cryronn the Mudkip best to just flip a coin and end the bout. Every else has already moved on.

This post made me sound like an asshole...... so here's Marty Robbins-Big Iron

i’ve got to agree.. in every battle, someone’s had to give in and accept defeat, but soul and christian are still going..
i mean, i know the last battle is supposed to be intense, but something tells me it’ll never end without intervention.. hate to say it, but there’s gotta be a loser.

damn. now i seem like an asshole, too. here’s a song.

MarcelGalliard790

Ummmm err uhhh welll...........I was thinking about Darkcel removing memories from Marcel as well and make it to where they only think of themselves as friends and that is it.

MarcelGalliard790

Also his Motivation is to help others who are in a struggle. His tailed forms are the misery he feels seeing someone close to him getting tortured. Even if it was just running out of stamina in a tournament he still feels like he was the reason who caused it. His Personality can be described as a usually calm person who if the time calls for it will get angry, sad or joyful depending on what is happening.
However Darkcel is the complete opposite of Marcel. He enjoys people suffering that is what gives him his power to continue on as a villain....the shrieks of the innocent being harmed. His personality is just completely reckless, Crazy, Psychotic, and overall just thirsty for Blood.

JPSomeone

Ummmm err uhhh welll...........I was thinking about Darkcel removing memories from Marcel as well and make it to where they only think of themselves as friends and that is it.
So essentially your just committing reset. Making Alexis a side character at this point. Tbh I feel like this was all to get Marcel single again. Though I also feel like that there's a better way around that. Marcel x Nixie hmmmm?
The battle situation however we could just have someone's character walk up to freezeflame and say: Hey, flip a coin. They choose a side. Who ever side is chosen wins, the end.
Also I wanna post a song too! Xd